Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Friday, October 9, 2009


Happy Friday Everyone!!! The weekend is upon us and for many in the U.S. it is a long holiday weekend. We leave in the wee hours of the night to go camping for the last time this season. I am so looking forward to it but am not done packing yet (What else is new? Story of my life when it comes to getting prepared for a camping trip...)

No while I should be packing, I decided I just had to make a card combining challenges since I have wanted to participate in these challenges all week. I used the Mojo Monday Sketch 107, the Crazy 4 Challenges challenge #5 to sew on your creation, and the Mo's Digital Pencil's 1st challenge to use one of her digi's and the color purple. Well I used purple but it is more of a light lilac or lavender though. The image is one of Mo's new images Danielle and Muffin. Isn't it just the sweetest image. I had so much fun coloring her this a.m.!! The designer paper is from BG Wisteria, another one of my faves ( one of the designer papers offered in my Blog candy in the next post)!!


Card Recipe:
Image: Danielle and Muffin from Mo's Digital Pencil
Paper: Wisteria from BG, Black, White, Lavender
Punches and dies: EK Success Morracan Lace, MStewart Fence, M Stewart Classic Butterflies, Circle Spellbinders
Embossing Folders: Swiss Dots and Soft swirls
Embellishments: pearls, green and purple rhinestones, black 1/8 inch grosgrain

I hope you enjoyed today's post!! I will be back today but not here, but rather at your blogs. Today I would like to be inspired by you. Tomorrow I will be back, however, with the Saturday Spotlight Challenge!! Lots more fun to be had for this challenge!! I hope to see you back!!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!!!!!

38 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

Hey Chris! this is gorgeous..I ALSO love this dp ...course..ALL BG is my FAV!!! ha ha!

dolcreations said...

Wow..Chris you rock when it come to cards! You have an eye for detail and beauty! It all comes together for you!

Have a great time camping! I hope the weather is good!

Christine

Danni said...

I agree with Christine, you have such an eye for detail and beauty!
Such a beautiful card!
Have fun camping!

Anonymous said...

ACK!!! Gorgeous and MORE gorgeous!! I just LOVE this creation hun!! The lavendar really is my fav!! You always rock with your details and coloring hun!! TFS! HUGS

Danielle said...

So sweet Chris - love how you used the Mojo Monday sketch and combined those gorgeous BG Wisteria papers! Fabulous combination of edge punches - and I love how you add those beautiful butterflies!
Hugs, Danielle

Cassie said...

oh wow - this is gorgeous chris!!

Joey said...

Hi Chris

this is such a fantastic card! your colourchoice and detail are fabulous

Joey.xxx

Patti J said...

What a beautiful card! I love seeing shades of purple, but very seldom work with it - gotta changes that! I love your card! OMG, your blog candy just sounds better and better each day!!!

Holly Young said...

What a perfectly sweet card Chris. I just love your coloring. Can't wait to see what the spotlight challenge is.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Chris this is pure delight to the eyes the elements and colours plus that image are truly wonderful.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Nannieflash said...

Absolutely fabulous card Chris so beautifully coloured and the layout and details are gorgeous. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Caryn said...

Stunning card - I love that image, the poor cat!
Glad you could join us for Mo's first challenge.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Dragonlady said...

Hi there,

Super card. Love the colours and the contrast of the black with the lavender.

have a great time camping.

Ali x

Cheryl said...

Great job on this Mojo and glad you were able to use for other challenges as well.

It's gorgeous Chris! I love the DP's, stitching, embossing and that picket-fence is just too cute!

Have a great last-camping weekend! : )

gina g said...

Aww this is gorgeous... beautiful image and colouring. luv gina xx

Betty Wright said...

So precious and beautifully detailed, Chris. Love the sewing and all the wonderful cut work detailing!!! Lovely card!!! Blessings!

Crystal said...

Oh my Chris I LOVE this BG paper!!! Your texture and deets always amaze me, this is sooooo beautiful!

Cathy said...

Wow Chris, this is beautiful!! I lvoe all the little details. It's really gorgeous! Hugs, Cathy

StampOwl said...

beautiful card

cheryl said...

wow this is simply stunning you certainly make amazing detailed cards hugs cheryl xxxx

Grace said...

Oh Chris this is just darling!!! LOVE this image and the soft colors! This reminds me of ME! I used to dress my cat up and push it around in my doll carriage. It must have been a very patient kitty!!! LOL!

stampinfrog said...

Oh Chris all I can say is WOW! I love this card!!! The image is so sweet and your coloring is so beautiful, Love the papers too!
Have fun camping and stay safe!
Hugs,Connie

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous card, Chris! Don't you love Mo's images?? Yours is perfectly colored and these wonderful DPs are the perfect background for this cutie!!

Stef H said...

this is stunning. and what a great image. i just love mo and you & mo do well together!

have a fabulous weekend.

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Chris your card is so stunning! Your talent always blows me away! I hope to get enough time to post your blog candy...my time is so limited it's pretty sad, lol. Have a great weekend!

Abby:)

Denise Marzec said...

Wowwwww! Another STUNNING card, Chris!

Jacquel said...

Wowzers Chris! Another beautiful creation from you....awesome work gf & tfs!!!

LINDA said...

OH WOW!! This is just simply Gorgeous!! Love every thing about this one..STUNNING!!
Hugs, Linda

Alice said...

I love also this card! Papers are really beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Alice

Donna said...

Adorable little card Chris, I love that little fence punch too. Your cards are so inspiring. Donna x

shulsart said...

Fabulous card, thanks so much for joining in on the fun at Mo's challenge blog. We hope to see you again soon.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A great card Chris! The fence is just a perfect touch :)
Thanks for joining in with Mo's first challenge...and hope to see you again x

Cathy said...

Chris, this is gorgeous with the black accents, really wonderful touch. Thanks for playing the challenge!

Chris said...

this stamp is just adorable. I do love the kitties.

Dawn B. said...

This is sooo cute Chris.. I am so glad you joined us with this challenge. This image reminds me of when my girls were little and they would dress up the cat..Hope you had a great weekend..

Elaine L. said...

Sweet! Love all the details.
Glad you could play along this week.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh so sweet! It's been ages since I've popped by to visit, and I'm loving everything I'm seeing!

Hugs,
Lisa

The Wired Angel said...

Beautiful job Chris. Thanks for participating in Mo's first challenge and for sharing your talent.. Please come back again and again, Best, Peggy

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.