Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, October 12, 2009
Good morning!! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!!

Today I have a creation that is out of the box for me. It is always a challenge for me to create masculine cards. I just love to add details and embellies to my cards! LOL! This card I actually created last Sunday for the Featured Stamper Challenge at SC.





Congratulations Lois (Clownmom) on being this week's featured stamper. You have a beautiful gallery.

For today's creation I cased Lois' card http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1225449 I kept her layout and changed the colors and stamps and added a ribbon. I wanted to keep it with a masculine feel to it.




Stamps: With Deepest Sympathy from Our Daily Bread Designs
Paper: Choc. Chip, Old Olive, White, SU Ski Slope
Accessories: Leaves embossing folder, sewing machine, green crystal, choc chip grossgrain

What do you think? Does this make a good masculine card?

Tomorrow I will be back with a card using one of my fave stamps and designer papers.

Thanks for stopping by!! I want you all to know how much your comments and visits mean!! Today I should be on my way home.

26 comments:

Tina said...

This is positively lovely!

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Chris! Your card is gorgeous! Lovely colors!
I don't know if you know this or not, but some of your sentences are cut off on the right side of your blog...we gotta know what you're sayin'...don't want to miss anything! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Cheryl said...

Very nice Chris, and it absolutely makes a great masculine card! Love the colors and image you chose...fabulous coloring too!

stampinfrog said...

This is a great masculine cards Chris! The scene is colored so beautifully and you have used the perfect papers.
Hugs,Connie

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

A fabulous masculine card....we ALL have problems making these!! Congrats to you for being the FS yesterday. i posted a case of your card today on the FS140 gallery!!!

bluucaca said...

lovly card

Crystal said...

This is so wonderful Chris, this is the perfect masculine card!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous! Perfect harmony in colours and image and details!

hello from elborgi

Maria Matter said...

Hi Chris!
this is a truly lovely sympathy card...perfect for any recipient!!! Such a peaceful scene too!
Just lovely!!!
Enjoy your Monday!
Blessings, Maria

Shawne said...

What a stunning masculine card, yes they are hard but it has the perfect amount of embellishment!

RosesMarijke said...

How beautiful is this card!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris!! This sure is a gorgeous creation hun!! LOVE the pretty brown color and you've done a masculine card very proud!! :) HUGS

Kristine said...

Hi Chris :) This set makes awesome masculine cards... wait no, YOU make awesome cards with this set!! :) Beautiful and elegant, yet masculine too, you've nailed that! Great card.

Connie M. said...

This is just stunning, Chris!! Love how you placed the sentiment over the image!

Danni said...

You did a wonderful job on this! I wish my masculine cards could be half as nice!

Harriet Skelly said...

Chris - this week isn't clownmom - it is YOU!!!

LINDA said...

Such a wonderful masculine sympathy card. Very beautiful..
Hugs, Linda

Kerri said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous masculine card!!! What a beautiful image and I love the stitching!

Stef H said...

oh it's fabulous! and congrats to you for being a featured stamper at SCS! super!

hugs,

Carol L said...

This is a perfect sympathy card for a guy, or for a girl for that matter. It's beautiful with the detailed stitching and perfect coloring!! Lovely!!

Grace said...

It's gorgeous Chris! I love the soft tones... soothing while still masculine! Perfect!

Rachel said...

OMGoodness how beautiful Chris!!
hugs,
Rachel

Patti J said...

Wow Chris, this is so pretty! You should get out of your box more often!

Ann Kranitz said...

Fantastic masculine card....great papers and super image...Congrats again on being FS yesterday!!

Stamp and Smile said...

Nice masculine card Chris!! Such warm colors, perfect ribbon, and your stitching gives such a cool effect... :) You warm my heart!! SMILES... :)

Anonymous said...

интим досг нагатинская

в [url=http://goooogl]Gooogle[/url] знакомства для интима спб
интим знакомства в г находке

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.