Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, November 5, 2018
Hello Friends!!  I hope you all had a great weekend!!  Here it is November already!  Time is flying and the holidays are upon us.  It is time to get started on those Christmas cards!!

Here is a card I created with the Merry Christmas stamp die duo and the New Christmas 2018 Paper Collection.  The paper is so soft and beautiful!!  The poinsettia is colored with copics and die cut with the die that coordinates (within the stamp die duo set).  The image is that adhered with dimensionals on circles die cut with the double stitched circle and the Fancy Circle Dies.  The designer paper is die cut with the ODBD Rectangles and is framed with White Neenah Cardstock die cut with the Pierced Rectangles.


I added small pearls and white seam binding for a bow as an embellishment.  It is a bit more CAS than some of the other cards I have created in the past but I love the softness of it.

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments!!

Chris


2 comments:

McStamper said...

Love your beautiful card.

CherylQuilts said...

Chris, this is GORGEOUS! I love the soft pink poinsettia and your amazing coloring! It's a beautiful DP and a wonderful lacy circle with the beautiful pearls in the center. Stunning and finished off with that sweet bow! Love it, precious friend! Hugs and love!! xoxo

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.