The fine print
- ► 2016 (52)
- ► 2015 (72)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (125)
- ► 2012 (114)
- ► 2011 (236)
- ► 2010 (341)
- ODBDSC02 sketch challenge- I am the Potter
- SFYTT Sketch/ SSnotime75 challenge for two sneak p...
- Last week's OCCC challenge- Birthday Card- Crazy f...
- Combination of 3 challenges- High Hopes Sketch #17...
- Round Top Box- with I AM the Way lilies
- SC216 Dreamy Flowers- SU
- Today's CC206 challenge and SFYTT sketch - Swingin...
- Stretch it Out.... Irish Blessing and Rustic Eagle...
- Happy Valelntine's Day!!!!
- A Cut Out Spring Song- Triple Challenge- Mojo73, T...
- Divine Design Challenge- Proverbs 18:10 (ODBd) ...
- Time to spread the Love- An Award!!!!
- Easter Lily- ODBD
- Stampin Up Morning Glory
- House Mouse Poppin Birthday
- CPS101 Sketch: Sponsored by Our Daily Bread Design...
- Lily of the Valley- Recessed Window Technique- I a...
- Friends Furever- MFT
- ▼ February (18)
ODBD Design Team
ODBD Challenge Team
My past dt sisters at ODBD
Today I have a short post for you. This project is one I made earlier this week for Splitcoasts TLC208 challenge to make a round top box. It was a lot of fun and quite easy to make. The template is availble if you click into the TLC forum where the challenge is listed. The paper I used was from SU Pink Pirouette DP, Pink Pirouette CS, and Chocolate Chip CS. The lilies were stamped and cut out using the lilies in Our Daily Bread Designs- I Am the Way set. You can find them here. The sentiment comes from SU Riveting (retired). I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the scalloped border around the box and the scalloped punch from SU for the border around the sentiment. The butterflies were punched out using the Martha Stewart Butterfly punch.
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comments! I really enjoy reading them.
I used my Labels 1 nesties and embossed the purple one. The hardware and stamp is from Stampin Up. I may my corner by using a Martha Stewart border punch. The image is glittered.
Paper- K&Co. recyclables
Accessories: Wright lace, Debb Mumm Ribbon, periwinkle lace, rhinestone flourishes
Thanks for looking. I appreciate your comments. Have a great night!!
STAMPS: Our Daily Bread Designs- I am the Way
Happy Tuesday Friends!! I hope you are having a great beginning to your day!! Today I am popping in to share a card using a sketch for ...
Candy is now closed....Edited to include: Anywho...today is the day I said I would announce the birthday blog candy winner!! Thanks to...
This Blog Candy is now Closed. The winner will be announced sometime on Monday, November 2. Thanks for all who left comments!!! Woo hoo!...
Hello friends!! Welcome to the Our Daily Bread Designs October Release Blog Hop!! If you got here from Sandee 's Blog , you are in...
Hello my friends! Welcome to the Our Daily Bread designs April Release Blog Hop! If you got here from Grace's incredible blog , yo...
Welcome to the May Release Blog Hop! If you got here from Julie's Amazing Blog you are in the right place! If not, you might want...
Welcome to Our Daily Bread Design's Alumni Team's bi-monthly For the Love Blog Hop. This week the Alumni team along with ...
Welcome to the Our Daily Bread designs March Release Blog Hop! If you got here from Sandee’s Awesome Blog, you are in the right place...