Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I hope everyone had a great day today. My day was very eventful as I had some major work done on a tooth that broke this weekend. I am in a lot of pain at the moment so this will be a brief post.


I am absolutely loving the New Release stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs stamps. They are so much fun. The design team has done outstanding creations with these sets. You really should check out there blogs if you have not already. Their creations are magnificent. Their links on my sidebar.
On February 1, three new stamp sets were released: I am the Way (an Easter set), May God Hold You (Saint Patrick's Day set including the Irish Blessing) and Keep My Lamp Burning (a lighthouse with four interchangeable verses).



The card I am going to share with you today uses the set I Am the Way. I did yesterday's Technique Lover's Challenge (TLC206). The challenge was to create a recessed window. It was challenging but fun. The recessed window really makes the card 3D.
CARD RECIPE

STAMPS: Our Daily Bread Designs- I am the Way
Paper: Vintage Moon Collection by Pink Paislee and Black CS
Accessories: Cuttlebug Border, Wright Ecru Lace, Stampin Up Markers and Watercolor paper, Stamens from Prima Flowers, Gold Stickles, 2 small pearls, corner rounder punch
Thanks for stopping by!! Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated!

8 comments:

Alison Anderson said...

ACK! I have to have a root canal on thursday- I am so sorry! But your card is great! Get better!

Ginny said...

i've been putting up with a sore tooth for a while now so i can sympathise..hope it gets better soon :0)

lovely card :0)

Heidi said...

This card is absolutely beautiful!

Stampin' Meg said...

This is so pretty-it looks like it should be in a frame and hung up on the wall to be enjoyed by everyone for a nice long time.

Jacquel said...

Wow! I haven't tried this technique yet...yours came out fabulous!! tfs

Darlene said...

This is FANTASTIC!!! LOVE your colors and you did the technique perfectly!! What a beauty!!

Betty Wright said...

Chris, this is beautiful!!!! Love the framed border and the flowers are wonderful!!!! Great card!!!!

Unknown said...

so pretty!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.