Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Happy Tuesday!! Today it is time for a new Midnight Madnight Sketch!! I so hope you enjoy these new sketches as much as I do!!

Before I get started with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, I would like to wish a Happy Birthday to my friend and dt sister, Silke Ledlow!! Happy Birthday Silke!! If you get a chance, please click on over and wish her a happy birthday. Have a great day Silke and may you be blessed with many happy healthy years to come!

Now on to the Midnight Madness.....

You have till Midnight EST 10-20-09 to complete our BLOG HOP and also to get your MMSC23 entries in to qualify for all the wonderful prizes we have going on right now.

MIDNIGHT MADNESS MASTERPIECE AWARD
This week we are proud to say the“MIDNIGHT MADNESS MASTERPIECE” Gold Star Award goes to.....
#71. pam124

Congrats Pam!! You are so deserving
The MM REMARKABLES AWARD!!
The Midnight Madness Team has created a very special award called The “Midnight Madness Remarkables” Award !! We would like to acknowledge those entries that are just exceptionally Remarkable!!We so enjoy all your creations. This is such a hard decision for us as a team!!

Thank you all for playing and please help me in congratulating our “Midnight Madness Remarkables” award winners…..
49. Cabio
72. Brenda Kluge

Congrats Girls!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SPONSORS

OUR WEEKLY BONUS SPONSOR THIS WEEK IS.....


This week are sponsor is Sue McMahon from “McMahon Five Designs” She is also on our very own design team. Her store offers real wood paper, downloadable digital images, and a large variety ofproducts from Prima and Ranger.
MMSC24 BONUS GIFT THIS WEEK!!


Bonus Prize this week is:
12 sheets Exotic Real Wood Paper

1 package Prima Flowers

1 Girls Silhouette stamp with Gems

1 Tim Holtz Idea-ology Foliage Hardware Set



This months sponsor *Gurlee Girl Design. Our Monthly sponsor that has donated a huge prize to our month end winner. Many of the dt have been using their images on their creations this month.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #24 (MMSC24)


Below is my take on the sketch using Gurlee Girl Designs Ribbon Girl and Winter Wonderland paper from K & Co. I colored her with Prisma Color Pencils and Gamsol, cut her out, and used paper tole to give her dimension. The panel behind her is embossed in with Cuttlebug Snowflakes. The black oval is diecut using a Spellbinders Oval and dry embossed with Divine Swirls. The red Triangles are sewn and dry embossed with Textile although most of it is covered by other panels. The bow has little bells attached to the ends. The present is paper pieced.
CARD RECIPE
Stamps: Girlee Girl Designs Ribbon Girl
Paper: Real Red, Black and White CS, K&Co. Winter Wonderland Paper
Accessories: lace, gold baubles, gold bauble bells, sewing machine, Snowflake, Divine Swirls, Textile Embossing Folder from Cuttlebug, Prisma Color Pencils, Gamsol

I hope you have enjoyed today's post and that you too are inspired to create. ...maybe even create with this fun sketch. If you do use this sketch, please upload your creation to Mr. Linky here. If you upload your creation to SC, please use the keyword MMSC24. I look forward to seeing your creations!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I so appreciate your comments! Have a great day!!! Tomorrow I will be back with Flutter By Wednesday!!

47 comments:

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Love the Red, black and white on this card and your coloring is fabulous on the Gurlee Girl image, everything so well put together with tons of details. TFS. Jane.

RosesMarijke said...

What a very beautiful card.....I love the colors...so warm...gorgeous!!

Cheryl said...

WOW another masterpiece........I love it!!!
Hugs xx

LINDA said...

OH MY!!! This is such a beautiful card.. Everything is just perfect..Love the colors and the sweet image..Your coloring is awesome.. Great design..Love it all!!!
Hugs, Linda

Tina said...

Oh my word, this is spectacularly beautiful!

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous Chris I just love the colours you have used,Hugs Debbie x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chris I must say that you are always inspiring your work like this creation you are showing is always so stunning and I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Crystal said...

AWWW Chris what a darling image!!! LOVE your ribbon girl and these colors!! Of course I just LOVE all your deets...Beautiful work!

Sharon said...

HI Chris
What a cute image and I love your card. The colours look gorgeous and rich.x

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card! I love the colours!

Shauna K said...

cute!! love the rich colors!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Chris, what a fabulous and stunning card, I love it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Beautiful, love the red paper.

Hugs,

Tanya

Holly Young said...

Wow, I really love the deep red with the black and touch of white and gold. The lace kicks this whole thing up a notch! Super nice Chris!

Carolyn said...

Chris~ I really love your card this week. It is my favorite for the week. Just love the rich colors, dry embossing and the lacy ribbons. So many beautiful details!

Thanks for the prayers too. You are such an awesome friend!

Hugs,
Carolyn

Denise @ kc242 said...

Chris this is another stunner! Lovely through and through. I really like the colors and embellishments that you used! Beautifully done.

Danielle said...

You've made a beautiful card with this fabulous sketch Chris! The colours and lace detailing are gorgeous!
Hugs, Danielle

Anonymous said...

Girl I just ADORE your MMSC this week!!! Totally beautiful details and coloring!! The lacing is so fabulous!!! Your stitching is always beautiful too!! You just ROCK!! :) HUGS

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card as always Chris, love the cute image and the papers and lo are just beautiful. Hugs Nikki x

kris said...

Gorgeous card!!!! i love everything about it! you did a Fab job on the LO too... wow! hugs, Kris

Shirley N said...

Wow, that is a beauty!

strawberry fields said...

this is gorgeous!
hugs
fiona x

Connie M. said...

So cute, Chris!! Love how you used this wonderful sketch! The rich colors and details are amazing!!

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful! Lovely neat stitching (as usual), just love all the detail you have used, great image, take careX:)

Sabrina Jackson said...

Chris, this card is so GORGEOUS!!! I love the way you've colored this sweet little girl. So amazing!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful card!
Really nice!
I like the red colors

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Chris!!!! I love these colors and papers, you really worked this sketch! You're amazing!!!!
blessings, Maria

Only By His Grace said...

The colours in this card are gorgeous Chris.
I love the little girl stamp.
The lace lifts it and I love the stitching you have done.
Hugs
Marion

cheryl said...

wow this is just stunning hun totally gorgoues love cheryl xxxx

dolcreations said...

As always your cards are just stunning! You have done a beautiful card!
Christine

Carol L said...

Incredibly stunning!! All the beautiful details are just amazing!!! I am completely stumped with the sketch this week....AGAIN! LOL I'm going to need a few days to think this one over!!

stampinfrog said...

Chris this is a very beautiful card!Love it!!!
Hugs,Connie

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my word, how absolutely STUNNING!

Valarie (vampme3) said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL, Chris! I love the rich colors!

Sue McMahon said...

Beautiful card again this week! The lace is perfect! Well done!

Danni said...

What a different sketch! You did a wonderful job, as usual! Just gorgeous!

Joan Ervin said...

Your coloring on that adorable image is outstanding, Chris, and I am sooo lovin all the red!!! The sketch is great, too...hope to get started on my card tomorrow!!!

cats whiskers said...

This is just fabulous, great image and lovely colours
Hugs Jacqui x

Nicola said...

Loving all these textures and your amazing colouring Chris. The lace is so very pretty and the layout and accents are gorgeous.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Silli said...

Chris, your card is so sweet! I love the little Lady, the colors are perfect! Big hugs and happy day!

Betty Wright said...

WOW!!! So vibrant and fabulous, Chris!!! Wonderful coloring and detailing!!! Adorable card and beautifully done!!!

Benzi said...

Just the sweetest image and your paper piecing, stitching, baubles all came together to make a wonderful creation.

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Chris this is so pretty! I love all the stitching and lace. Beautiful coloring a the colors you've used are so luxurious together. :) Michelle

Sue from Oregon said...

You make this sketch look so easy...Wowser!

Risa said...

What a beautiful card!
hugs
Risa:)

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Chris, I love how you used the dark colors on this cutie Gurlee Girl card. Beautifully done as always. Love all the embossing and the addition of the lace.
Gorgeous!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Carol Hurlock said...

Chris this is just wonderful. I love how you did the lace down the sides and the warm rich red color. This is just fantastic and a sure breathtaking creation as always.

Hugs,
Carol

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.