Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Wednesday, October 14, 2009


Happy Hump Day Everyone!! I hope everyone has been enjoying their week so far!!

After coming back from camping I have not been to well at all. I am so sorry if I have not able to visit you at your blogs recently. I am trying to but I can only be away from my bed for so long. I sure hope this miserable head cold goes away soon. My girls are quite miserable also. I was suppose to go visit my Dad for his birthday this weekend. The odds are not looking to good to go there. I don't want to give him the gift of illness. We shall see. I know it would make his day to have us there but I just don't want to go there like this....

Anywho....this post was not meant to be a place of complaining or rambling. I just wanted to apologize if I have not been by.

Today is both Flutter By Wednesday and Inky Impressions Challenge. Since today's challenge over at Flutter By Wednesday was open and just asks that you use a fairy or butterfly, I thought it the perfect opportunity to combine the two. I will share my creation and the II challenge after I give you some more FBW details. This week FBW has a guest.

This week's guest designer is someone very talented in blog world. Her cards are so classy and fun! She is the very talented Christi Thorsen! Please visit her blog and leave her some love.

Today's challenge is to use Inky Impressions Stamps/Image to make a card or project using the following recipe.
- 1 Image
- 1 Sentiment
- 2 Ribbons
- 3 Layers
- 3 Embellishments

We would love to see what you create. So come on and join the fun.

So here is my creation using the Inky Impressions Recipe, Fairy Lili and the the Flutter By Wednesday challenge to use a fairy or butterfly.




This creation was already sent to my dear friend and dt sister, Lelia as blog candy a week ago. Hope you are enjoying all the Lindt chocolate, Lelia!! I colored the image in prisma color pencils and gamsol and added glitter to the wings. The dp is SU Urban Garden. The cs is Baja Breeze, one of my fave colors!! When sending some scrumptious treats, I always love to have windows in my bags or boxes. The punched layer at the bottom is using the Moroccan Lace punch available in my blog candy. If you have not had the opportunity to sign up for it, there is still time, just click on the link on my top sidebar and it will take you there.

I hope you enjoyed today's post and that you are inspired to create with either the Inky Impressions challenge or Flutter By Wednesday.

For more inspiration for the Inky Impressions Challenge, Please visit my dt sisters:

Should you create using the recipe above and an Inky Impressions image, please leave a direct link to your creation here. Should you upload your creation to SC, please use the keyword inkyimpressions.

Inky Impressions will be having a Blog hop and a New Release of some adorable images soon. here are some sneak peeks.







For more inspiration for the Flutter By Wednesday challenge, please visit my dt sisters:
Should you create a card or project with a butterfly or fairy, please leave a direct link on Mr. Linky here. Should you upload your creation to PCP or SC, please use the keyword FBW.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to be able to stop by your blogs today!! Tomorrow I will be back with another creation for the Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge. And then....Friday is the MIDNIGHT MANESS' FIRST BLOG HOP! Hope to see you here!!

blessings,
Chris

40 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Chris what a fabulous image, love what youve done with her, the card and details are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Lynne in NI said...

Aww your fairy is gorgeous! Love the colours you used.
Hope you're feeling better soon!
:o)

Vicki G said...

Love this little gift bag too! Your colouring is wonderful!

Vicki

Mary Lou said...

Very cute gift bag!! I love the color combo!!
Hope your feeling better soon!!
Blessings
Mary Lou

Crystal said...

Chris this looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! I just love fairy Lili and your bag is so pretty!!! Great idea on combining challenges!!! Hugs!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

This is so adorable!

Lisa Foster said...

Beautiful Chris! Hope you feel better soon! I've got the same crud...just sucks the life right out of ya, doesn't it? Take care!
Hugs,
Lisa

Annette Bowes said...

Another beautiful creation, Fairy Lili looks so cool in blue, hope you and your girls are feeling on top soon, take careX:)

cats whiskers said...

Morning sweetie what an adorable card this is - Love it
Hugs Jacqui x

Cheryl said...

That is AWESOME Chris! I've got to use my tab punch more often, I love how you used it here!

Hope you start feeling better soon and are able to celebrate your Dad's birthday this weekend! ~hugs~

Darlene said...

Oh My Word ... this is totally adorable! You are SO creative Chris! LOVE it girl ... you ROCK!!!

Risa said...

As always, your projects are so pretty Chris!
I sure hope that you are feeling better soon dear. Take care and get plenty of rest!
hugs
Risa:)

LINDA said...

Gorgeous project..Love it!! Sorry to hear your not feeling well.. Hope you get better soon..
Hugs, Linda

Cheryl said...

A gorgeous gift bag,your work is always stunning!!! I am going to make one of these one day,they are such a beautiful gift idea!!
I love the sneak peek,can't wait to see what they look like!!
Hugs xx

Taylor said...

what a stunner this one is! Wowza!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well Chris - it doesn't seem to affect your creativity though! Your project is just beautiful! Feel better soon, hugs, Harriet

Michelle said...

Oh Chris I'm so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well - I know JUST what you are going through. Hang in there it will pass just not near quick enough for us moms! Your creation is beautiful - even not feeling well you can produce a top notch creation! I so admire you!!

kris said...

Beautiful creation! hope you feel better soon Chris!!! hugs, Kris

Lelia Pierce said...

Awwww, Chris!!! I sure hope you get to feeling better soon! Everyone is so sick for the last couple of weeks. :O(

I can tell everyone right away, that this bag is absolutely fabulous! So much more beautiful in person, Chris! EVERYONE at my house has been enjoying the Lindt! YUM!!!

Fabby job girl!

Hugs,
Lelia

stampinfrog said...

Chris this bag is absolutely gorgeous! Love the fairy and your coloring is fantastic!
Hope you and your girls get to feeling better soon!
Hugs,Connie

Connie M. said...

This is just sooo adorable, Chris!! My DD LOVE all these little girl stamps...I think I am gonna have to break down an finally get a few!! Thanks for the enabling! LOL!!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Chris, this little gift bag is so adorable!!! Your coloring is out of this world!!! I am so sorry to hear that this yucky cold bug has you down. I know what you mean, I had it a few weeks ago and we are finally getting all better. My oldest had it first and had it again last. I know it is easier said than done, but try to drink lots of fluids and sleep. I hope and pray that God will heal you soon. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my word, how CUUUUUTE!!

Crystal said...

This is so cute, Chris ! Thinking of you and praying you and family will be all better... and soon . {hugs !}

Christine said...

I love your little box. I'm sure Lilia is enjoying the chocolate!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Jodi said...

Soooo cute!!! I love this box and how you decorated it and of course this cutie image!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Danni said...

Oh no!! Feel better!! Hugs!
Wonderful project! I'm thinking that I'm going to have to break down one of these days and get some of these Inky Impressions stamps, they are so cute!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

I'm so sorry to hear you're ill, Chris; please feel better soon.
Your gift bag is so gorgeous! I love the beautiful blue and the adorable image.

Ann Kranitz said...

I am so sorry you are not feeling well. A head cold can really take a toll on you. I just love your creation today. Love the blues in the Urban Garden paper...

Dawn B. said...

Chris this is so cute. How do you do that when you are sick.. I love the paper you chose.. I a hiding out in my house so I don't get sick.. take good care of yourself..Hugs.

Maria Matter said...

this is beautiful Chris, love the little border you placed around the base! The sweetheart on the outside, the yummies on the inside...perfect! lol

I'm so sorry to hear you and the girls aren't feeling well. Sending healing prayers your way, take care!!!
Blessings, Maria

Cassie said...

how sweet! it's so "fairy" nice!!!

cheryl said...

wow this is stunning sweetie such wonderful image and such detail too lvoe cheryl xxxxx

Only By His Grace said...

Wow! What a gorgeous bag and design. your fairy is lovely too.
Hugs Marion

Sharon said...

What a great gift, just beautiful!
Hope you are all feeling better now.x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie!! What a really sweet project!! I love your gift bag with that adorable image!! Beautiful colors and papers hun!! HUGS

Unknown said...

Super cute!

Nicola said...

Awe Chris, I am so sorry you are not feeling Topnotch sweetie, hang in there til that rotten cold leaves you.
Tell you one thing though, nasty as your cold may be it can´t take away your amazing creative techniques. Lelia sure is a lucky girlie to receive this awesome bag - fabulous image and colouring with such gorgeous paper, punching and sentiment.
Take care my dear.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Priscilla said...

super cute :)

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Sweet Chris,

Not sure if you are better yet as I am almost a week late in visiting but I am so sorry to hear you were so ill last week!!! The sicknesses are really spreading fast and furious here in Kansas everyone seems to be sick!!!

I love the blues on your creation and I always love those images you do the best stuff with them!!! Hope all is going well with that!!!

How are you doing??

Scrolling through your creations I am just in such awe and such amazement of each of your projects you have got to be one of the top talents out there!!!

Heather

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.