Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, October 1, 2009
Good Morning!!! Happy Thursday!! Thank you so much to everyone for their birthday wishes yesterday. I had a wonderful day full of fun and surprises. I began my day with a phone call from my Mom followed by my Dear Friend Kathy Jones from Australia!! What a treat!! I absolutely had no time for crafting since I spent most of my day on the phone with friends and family who called me to wish me a Happy Birthday.

For those of you visited my FBW/ II treat bag post yesterday, you know that I had offered one lucky person some of those awesome Lindt chocolate treats in a small gift bag that I would create. The winner of the chocolate is LELIA comment #11. Congrats Lelia!! Please email me your snail mail address (my email is olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com) so I can send them out to you.

Today is the Divine Diva Challenge. Lori emailed the design team this photo.




I was inspired by the trees and colors in this photo and decided to make a fall treat!! I used the SU Lovely as a Tree stampset and the new Basic Grey Indian Summer Paper. The image is colored and then I embossed the entire image panel 4 times heavily and applied the cracked glass technique.


I hope you are inspired by my creation. If you decide to create a card or project with this picture for this challenge, please leave a direct link here. If you upload your creation to SC, please use the keyword DDIC. For more inspiration, please visit my dt sisters.
Thanks for stopping by for my first post of the day. In an hour, I will be returning with a second post for the Our Daily Bread Designs New Release Blog Hop. You won't want to miss it since there will be prizes and lots of inspiration from the team along the way!!!

If you have not looked at my birthday blog candy, I encourage you to check it out!! It has lots of yummy craft items for you to indulge in!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and for all your wonderful comments!!! Have a great day!!

14 comments:

Grace said...

Gorgeous divinely inspired creation Chris! LOVE the cracked glass effect and your coloring of the tress is just beautiful!!! I'm so glad you had a happy birthday!!!

Cheryl said...

Lovely Chris! Fabulous job on both items!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a beautiful tag!! Lovely coloring of the trees, and the flowers and leaves at the top are so pretty! I love the cracked glass technique, and you did it exceptionally well!! TFS!

Lori Rider said...

This is so pretty - the cracked grass and your leaves on the trees is gorgeous. It's a beautiful gift set! Happy belated birthday - I'm glad it was a good one!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

What a wonderful tag, Chris! I love the trees under the cracked glass. The treat bag looks yummy! Happy Belated Birthday!

Kerri said...

How gorgeous!!! I love the cracked glass and those trees are beautiful! You make the best gift sets!

Donna said...

Wow, I love the way you colored the trees! And you're right, that Indian Summer paper was perfect for this inspiration piece. ;)

Holly Young said...

Chris, what a great take on the inspiration piece! I love the colors you used and the cracked glass was a great technique to use on this image. Glad to hear your birthday was a fun one!

Lori said...

Fantastic! Lovely as a Tree is such standard, love how you colored it. Glad you had a busy phone day yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris!! This is just gorgeous!! Love your trees and these pretty colors!! HUGS

Patti J said...

Beautiful project, Chris. I'm so glad that you had such a nice day yesterday! Big hugs!

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Chris!!! love your trees... this is a fantastic project!!!
Blessings, Maria

Danni said...

Another totally amazing project!!

Tina said...

What a great gift idea.

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.