Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, October 29, 2009
Happy Thursday Everyone!! Boy am I running late today. A lot of things going on here. I am still cleaning up from another flood we had in our basement yesterday. With all the rain we have had, again we had a flood. This the second time in the last few months. In the 11 years we have been here, this has never happened before. I actually looking forward to snow, atleast then it won't flood us out (not that I really am ready for snow either but it is better than flooding). I didn't lose any of my craft items since I made sure after the last flood it was up high but I haven't be able to get to them either. I was able to get to them this p.m. so I can start creating again.

Anywho...I have a card that I had made with supplies I received from my new Stash at Our Daily Bread Designs. Today I would like to share a sneak peak of some of the new releases in November.

I made this card using the SC252 and the new releases for Our Daily Bread Designs on November 1: Christmas Verses and Blessed Christmas. The dp is from SEI and is called Christmas mint. This is really quite CAS for me! LOL!



Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs- Christmas Verses and Blessed Christmas

Paper: White, Real Red, SEI Christmas Mint

Accessories: Hero Arts Pearls, Gold Baubles, EK Success Moraccan Lace, Spellbinders Labels 4, gold embossing powder, distress inks for coloring from Tim Holtz, Vintage Corner Die from Cuttlebug, American Crafts Gold Ribbon

On November 1st the Our Daily Bread Designs design team will be having a blog hop to show creations made with the new releases. There will be prizes and lots of inspiration, so we hope you can join us.


Thanks for stopping by today and for all your comments. I so appreciate you all!!

34 comments:

Connie M. said...

This is just stunning, Chris!! Love the bit of gold accents...so very rich!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Absoutely GORGEOUS, Chris!!! So very classic and elegant. Stunning with the gold embossing. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina (Ps.: Thanks for the tips yesterday ;D)

Patti J said...

Love your gorgeous card, Chris! So pretty! Sorry to hear of your water problems...poor girl. If it's any consolation, I've spent the week scrubbing my sun porch with bleach water and a broom and mop, after it got flooded and mold was starting to grow... ugh. Nasty stuff! Take care, and don't work too hard on things - you don't want to get sick again so soon! Hugs!

Holly Young said...

Magnificent card Chris! I love the gold embossing and the corners! Just a really beautiful card! So sorry you are having to deal with another flood!

Cathy said...

This is really beautiful!! I'm so sorry about your flooding. You are in my prayers!!I hope you get some relief soon. Hugs, Cathy

dolcreations said...

This is just beautiful Chris! I am so sorry to hear about your flood..hopefully it did not ruin anything (especially card making supplies)!
I love the gold embossing on your card. You always come up with such good ideas!
Christine

cheryl said...

Oh chris you make the most stunning detailed cards love comeing on here to see what you have made hugs cherylxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Chris this is totally wonderful creation I adore your colours and design and that image is just so beautiful. Sorry to hear about your flood again we are not having the rain fall here that we normally do....maybe you are getting it all.

Hugs
Lorraine x

stampinfrog said...

Chris your card is gorgeous! Love the gold embossing and the papers! So elegant!
Hugs,Connie

Danielle said...

A really beautiful card Chris - love all the gold embossing on the poinsettia! So sorry to hear of your flooding again - I hope it all gets sorted soon!
Hugs, Danielle

Chrisd said...

Great accents of gold embossing. Makes it so special! Sorry to hear about your flooding again.Hugs from Michigan

Grace said...

This is sooo pretty Chris... as always! I am so sorry you are having to deal with another flood! I called you tonight... hope you got the message! :) At least your crafting materials didn't get wet!!! PTL for that! Hugs!

Ann Kranitz said...

Wow is that gold embossing GORGEOUS!!! Love it and the tiny gold balls in the center of your flower.

Sorry to hear about your flooding. We had that happen to us a few years ago and I know it is not fun. Had to get a pro in to wetvac the rug and get all the moisture out. It was a nightmare!!! I will hope for better weather for you!!

Chris said...

So sorry to hear about all that water in your basement. What a lot of work (and worry!) for you. Good luck!

Sue from Oregon said...

Sorry to hear of your flooded basement. That must be so frustrating. So much effort to clean when you could be stamping darn it! Maybe you should have a basement cleaning party!

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Chris! Your card is beautiful. Very nicely put together. sorry to hear of your flood. I just had one myself. The pipes in the wall burst and the water went into my craft room all over the carpet and totally ruined two chest of drawers full of paper. It could have been worse. I could have been away. Perish the thought. I hope yours is okay.
God bless
Marion

cabio's craft corner said...

Pretty and elegant. Lovely tradition colors and the stylish finishing!
Hugs,
Cabio

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card, I love the poinsettia stamp set! ~Diane

kris said...

Chris that card is gorgeous... love it with the gold outlines... very stunning! TFS! hugs, Kris

Cassandra said...

Beautiful Card....Love the colors!! Look forward to your Blog Hop! Thank you!

Susan.... said...

Thats a beautiful card Chris !
hugs
susan x

Kathy Jones said...

You had ANOTHER flood!!! Yeesh, no wonder you are over it!!! At least your craft stuff survived! Have to say I love that new poinsettia - how gorgeous is that!!! Beautiful Christmas card!!! ~hugs~

Chrissie said...

What a gorgeous card Chris and such lovely embossing on it too!
I'm sorry to hear about your flooding and I hope this doesn't become a regular occurence for you all.

PatriciaKleijn said...

What a beautifull card...! Verry Nice!

*Kus Patries*

Cheryl said...

So sorry Chris about your basement flooding!

And I must say, this card is FABULOUS girl! Great color choices, lovely image...great details too!

Nannieflash said...

Wow Chris that card is absolutely stunning, sorry to hear about your flooding hope youve managed to get it sorted. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Diane said...

Beautiful card.....love all the pretty details!!

Tina said...

Such a beauty!
Sorry about the flooding, I can imagine how irritating it must be to deal with.

Silli said...

Chris, your card is so elegant and beautiful, I love the spallis and the colors. Great! Big hugs!

Kristine said...

Good Morning!! =) Hope the sun's shining today! you've had ENOUGH rain I think! ;P

This card is so gorgeous! What a beautiful poinsettia. ODBD has some truly beautiful stamps and you do amazing things with them....and that border punch too! WOW. Pretty Pretty! :) have a great day!

Tonight's my dd's slumber party. I ended up going to the dollar tree and we found these little white favor boxes and we ran them through the cuttlebug and she cut out the slumber party LiLi and taped to the front and added curly ribbon. Not much, very simple, but we had so much cleaning and getting ready to do since the girls are coming home from school with her today--EEKS! LOL - I'm sure It'll be fun though. Hugs!!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh Chris, I am so sorry to hear about the flooding, but the elements and time are unfortunately two factors we have no control over. Love this card, so festive.
Hugs
Desire

Dragonlady said...

Sorry to hear about the flooding - hope it wasn't too bad.
Lovely card and great colours.

Hugs Ali x

Cassandra said...

Truly a Beautiful Card!! I love the inscriptions!! And what wonderful gifts you received....the recipe box is precious!
Hugs!
Cassandra

Anonymous said...

Oh wowzer!! Chris, you always amaze me hun!! You do such outstanding work and that embossed poinsettia is stunning!! I love your layout and details!! HUGS

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.