Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, October 15, 2009
Happy Thursday Everyone!! I hope you are all having a good week. Boy is winter on its way here this week. The temperature is in the 30's and they are predicting snow here today and on Saturday. I am so not ready for winter. My favorite part is sitting by the fire with the family. Scott is planning on stacking up wood for the fireplace so at least I have that to look forward to. Right now, all I want to do is crawl back in bed which I will do after finishing this post.

Today is the Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge. Lori sent us each a picture of a discontinued piece of fabric for our inspiration. When I saw it, it reminded me of Basic Grey's Lemonade paper so I went with it. To duplicate the many flowers in the pattern and the circles, I used my bloom dots embossing folder. I made a matchbox with Nougats to coordinate with the card using my Sizzix die from SU. The squares are created using my Lattice Spellbinders dies. The flower that is stamped is created with the True Friend Stamp set.





I hope this creation inspires you to create something for today's Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge. If you do create using the above swatch of fabric, please leave a direct link here. If you upload your creation to SC, Please use the keyword DDIC. For more inspiration, please visit my dt sisters:
Anne Lori

I have noticed that several of my regular followers have not signed up for my birthday blog candy, please know that I do have some birthday blog candy up until October 30. I decided this is one of the best ways to say thanks to all those who inspire me. You can click on the link on my top sidebar or scroll down to the next post.

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments. It may seem like a small thing to you but it truly inspires me! Do not forget that tomorrow is the Midnight Madness Blog Hop with lots of fun and prizes at 8 a.m. EST. Hope to see you there!

31 comments:

Tina said...

This is positively lovely!

Kerri said...

Another beautiful gift set, Chris! I love the embossing and those dies are gorgeous!

Crystal said...

Stunning Gift set Chris, I LOVE this paper!

Patti J said...

Wow! Talk about a close match!!! Great job on slam dunking this challenge!!! Love your card, and that DP rocks. I think I'm in the draw for your candy - have you on my sidebar anyway! Have a great nap!

Stef H said...

another TWINKLES beauty! and you know i wouldn't miss CANDY! almost as good as CAKE!!!! lol - it's in my sidebar.

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris!! This is just totally beautiful hun!! LOVE the colors you've used and the projects are of course so stunning!! :) HUGS

Connie M. said...

Oh Chris!! This paper is just perfect for this challenge!! How fun...love the colors you used!!

stampinfrog said...

Hi Chris! This set is so beautiful!Love the embossing panel and the paper is gorgeous!
Hugs,Connie

Carol L said...

I can see where you took your inspiration from that piece of fabric, and your gift set is gorgeous! I love the dsp you used!! Awesome, TFS! Stay warm :)

dolcreations said...

This is fabulous! Your gift set is so beautiful. I love the paper and you just have such a knack for putting things together so perfectly!
Stay warm,
Christine

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are beautiful, Chris! I love the colors and the wonderful medallions. I'm still hoping to work in a case for your day as FS at SCS.

Lori Rider said...

Wow, this is such a beautiful set! That was a great DP to use for the challenge - gorgeous. I love the lattice dies with pearls.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Chris, this set is gorgeous!! I love your dp and those medallions ROCK!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Great projects. I love the colors and flowers. TFS.

Dawn B. said...

This is a perfect paper for your inspiration.. I love way you used it. Super job.. It is sooo cold here.. I am freezing. Have a great day.

Nancy said...

OH I am not ready for winter and snow, so I feel with you, Chris:O) Here in the south part of Norway we still have fall, right under 10 degrees, and it has been some sunny days this week:O)
Well, I love your projects. The colours and papers are stunning, the flowers are so pretty, I love the ribbon and bow.
Thank you for your nice comment in my blog.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

LINDA said...

This is just such a gorgeous gift set..Love the colors and the paper is wonderful.. Very lovely!!!
Hugs, Linda

Holly Young said...

Nice work Chris! It just turned out beautifully and I can definitely see the inspiration piece in it. I'd take your snow if I could. I love snow! Snowing outside and a fire inside sounds perfect.

kris said...

Beautiful creations!!! i love that paper!!! hugs, Kris

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous gift set Chris! I just love the colors you used and your ribbon treatment is fantastic! Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Tammy x

Cathy said...

Chris this is a gorgeous set and a wonderful take on the challenge!! Beautiful as always!!I love that blog candy, I never win but it is a great collection of goodies!! Hugs, Cathy

Grace said...

Hi Chris! You did a great job with this inspiration challenge! Your paper is perfect and i love the medallions! Hope you don't get too much snow and that you feel better real soon! Hugs!

Danni said...

Such beautiful cards!! Wonderful job, as always!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris...I adore you inspired creation! I haven't forgotten your blog candy but I have used every extra moment possible to work on my Creatilicious challenge work and now that it's done and posted I am ready to visit my friendsd in blogland and hopefully get some candy posted on my sidebar. Take good care and keep warm by that fire!

Abby:)

Carol Hurlock said...

What a great gift set. Just fabulous. You do such nice work Chris!!

Carol

Cheryl said...

Such a beautiful gift set and those colours look lovely together!!! You are so inspirational!!
hugs xx

cabio's craft corner said...

That's a stunning gift set. Very great project and thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Cabio

Alice said...

Hi Chris! Love this set! Papers and ribbon are just perfect together!
Alice

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Chris!
I love what you did with the Spellbinder pendants and the colours look really great together.
hugs
Marion

raindropecho said...

What a fantastic set! Love the gorgeous DP!

Donna said...

This is just beautiful!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.