Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, October 27, 2009


Happy Tuesday Everyone!! I hope you all had a chance to craft yesterday and are well. There seems to be so much illness going around already!! This time of year is so tough to get rid of colds etc. They just seem to linger. I am doing so much better. My biggest problem is recovering from all the pulled muscles I got from excess coughing. Boy is it ever painful!!

Well today is Midnight Madness!!! We have a fun new sketch again this week!!


This is the last week to get in on the drawings for the Oct Months Giveaways . Today is the last day to enter MMSC24 for a chance at last weeks bonus prize. You have till Midnight EST 10-27-09 to get your MMSC24 entries in to qualify.

MIDNIGHT MADNESS MASTERPIECE AWARD
This week we would like to congratulate:
#33. Cabio

The "NEW" MM REMARKABLES AWARD!!

Thank you all for playing and please help me in congratulating our “Midnight Madness Remarkables” award winners…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since there is so much information about our sponsors and I realize not all my readers are interested, I created a separate post about the MM prizes and sponsors. Please scroll down to the next post.


Since many of our design teams cards will be using Shawne's images, I would like to share that Shawne is this week's sponsor. You can check out Shawne's complete line HERE. Our MMSC25 Weekly Bonus Winner will win $25 Gift Voucher redeemable at Clear Dollar Stamps donated by Shawne...Thank you Shawne.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ .
NOW FOR OUR WEEK #25
SKETCH CHALLENGE

Here is Week #25 (MMSC25)


Here is my take on this week's sketch using Shawne's Patchpal Lamb!! Isn't he just the sweetest? I colored him with prisma color pencils and gamsol. The dp I used is from BY Eskimo Kisses.
Card Recipe:

Stamps: CDS Patchpal Lamb

Paper: Cranberry Crisp, Pink Pirouette, Bitter Chololate Bazzill, BG Eskimo Kisses

Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware, Pink grosgrain, Divine Swirls and Flowers Embossing

Folders from Cuttlebug, Spellbinder Circles

I hope this creation inspires you to create and maybe join us this week with this sketch. If so, please leave a direct link here. Should you upload your creation to SC, please use the keyword MMSC25. For more inspiration using this sketch. Please visit my dt sisters. Many have used Shawne's images!

Carol-Chocolate, Crafts, & Bears!
Carolyn - Creative Card Corner
Charlotte - Designs From Within
Denise - kc242 Designs by Denise
Jane - The Paper Affair
Jeni - Jeni's Custom Cards
Michelle - Daydreams by Michelle
Phyllis - SparklePlenty1000
Priscilla - "priscillastyles"
Shawne - Paper Art from Studio 313
Sue - McMahon Five Designs
Lovely Linda's - Craft Central!!

Upcoming Midnight Madness event

Our DT has already scheduled our next Blog Hop which will be coming to you all on Dec 8th. Our Holiday Blog Hop will be a week long Hop filled with surprises and of course prizes. If you would like to help spread the word about our next hop by posting this logo on your side bar we would appreciate it.

We will be awarding an appreciation gift every week to one lucky person who has posted this link until our Holiday Blog Hop is launched, so the search starts NOW!!…good luck!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!! As always, thanks for leaving your comments and letting me know you were here so I can in turn visit your blog. I so enjoy visiting you all!!

54 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Chris. Love the cute image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Only By His Grace said...

That is one sweet card. Lovely
Hugs marion

Denise @ kc242 said...

Chris, I just love your little lamb card. It is soooo sweet! Your coloring and attention to detail is top notch as always! Just adorable!

PatriciaKleijn said...

What a Cute Card

Hugs PAtricia

Cheryl said...

Wow Chris, it's beautiful! What an adorable image, and I love your papers and all of those special added details.

That buckle is a perfect touch!

Patti J said...

Chris, this is just darling! Great job, dear friend!

susanwilliamsrn said...

beautiful card...i love the colors and all the sewing!

Debbie said...

Ahhh How cut is this little lamb,Love your card Chris,Hugs Debbie x

Tina said...

Now, how cute is this?!

Stef H said...

what a fabulous card! and the cutest image!!!!!!

hugs,

Crystal said...

AWWWW Chris I LOVE this sweet image, oh my and you did a SPECTACULAR job with the sketch!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! Those colors and your stitching WOW WOW WOW LOVE IT!!! Huge Hugs, thanks for checking on me yesterday!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. This card is so cute!

dolcreations said...

Ok now this image is way to darn cute! I love that little lamb! You have done such a beauty job with the sketch! You certainly have a knack for picking the right image with the right paper! Very inspiring to come to your blog everyday!
Christine

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what cuteness, awesome awesome job.

Cassie said...

Such a cute card, Chris! So glad that you seem to be feeling better ;D

slinkycat said...

Cutest image and gorgeous card!! :) Leanne x

A Consuming Passion said...

Such a gorgeous image - lovely card!!

Unknown said...

Totally cute, Chris! That's an adorable little lamb!

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful creation once again and such a great take on the sketch. The little lamb is oh so cute.
Hugs
Desire

Sharon said...

Aw he is cute,love your layout and colours too.x

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWWW - so super sweet - Chris!!! The lamb is darlin' and you really rocked this Sketch!!! Hugs ~S~

stampinfrog said...

Chris the little lamb is so adorable! You have used the perfect papers for this card layout and pf course your coloring is so amazing!
Hugs,Connie

Sabrina Jackson said...

OMGosh, Chris, this is stunning!!! Love the colors, you always use such gorgeous colors!!
You never cease to amaze me with those cute and breathtaking cards you be coming up with!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Holly Young said...

oh that is just the sweetest little lamb! Your coloring as always is just awesome and I love the layout of your card!

RosesMarijke said...

What a very beautiful and sweet card!!

Cheryl said...

So sweet,beautifully coloured and your buckle looks fabulous!!!
Hugs xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Chris, what a precious image I love it, and youve coloured it beautifully. Gorgeous card, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Risa said...

What a super sweet card Claire! Your image is adorable and colored in beautifully!
hugs
Risa:)

kris said...

Little Lamb is adorable Chris! love the DP you used and the way you colored the image up... the image is perfect for Christmas or even Easter... Awesome! TFS! hugs, Kris

Shawne said...

Oh my goodness Chris I LOVE it, the colors and this dp is so pretty with the lamb, it looks so warm and cuddely! the whole card just blows me away, every detail is absolutely perfect!!!!

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

I am new to your blog but I love it already. I can't wait to participate with this weeks sketch. Also I have linked your blog hop on my sidebar.

Alice said...

This lamb is so sweet! And papers are really beautiful! Cute card!
Alice

Kerri said...

Oh that image is so cute, Chris!!! I love your coloring and of course the fabulous stitching : )

Carolyn said...

Gorgeous job as always, Chris!! Those are some of the most beautiful dp's I have seen. Beautiful color choices.

Thank you for the prayers and the wonderful friendship this week and always, Chris. I feel so blessed to have come to know you and work alongside you.

Hugs,
Carolyn

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh this is just the sweetest Chris, I love the image and such pretty papers and layout, Hugs, Nikki x

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

I'm glad to read you are feeling better, Chris. Bummer about those pulled muscles, though; your coughing must have been intense!!

Love your sweet and pretty lamb card! The pink pirouette and cranberry crisp look great together! Don't you wish SU would keep their In Colors?

Carol Hurlock said...

Chris your card is OUTSTANDING. I love this cranberry color very much. Its so rich and lustrous. So completely stylish and charming and attractive beyond compare. Thanks you so much for keeping me inspired.

Hugs,
Carol

Tammy said...

Oh this is adorable Chris! That lamb is sooo sweet! Beautiful papers and I love the layout!

Betty Wright said...

This is so beautifully done and sooo cute!!! Adorable card, Chris!!!

Tracey said...

WOW! I love your card! The lamb is adorable and the colours are gorgeous!! xx

Carol L said...

This card just melted my heart!! It's so adorable! I'm loving those dsp's the more I see them, and your stitching is always so perfect! I love that darling image and how you colored it, and that pink ribbon/slide looks great! Simply beautiful :)

Angella D. Crockett said...

Totally adorable, Chris!!!! I love this sweet image!!!

Grace said...

This is just sooo cute Chris!!! I love Shawnees artwork! She does great work and you have really captured the sweet softness of this image! Great job with the sketch as well! You always blow me away!!!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Chris, your little patchpal lamb is so adorable! Love the colors..I think you have such a knack with this color combo! Beautiful detailing as always. Such a sweet cuddly little lamb...stunning work. LOVE IT!!!
Hugs,
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Chris your card is adorable...I love all of the little details...you're amazingly talented!

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Chris, Love your little lamb card :) Your paper choice is terrific, I am hoping to get my hands on some Eskimo Kiss paper as well, it's so pretty. You're so skilled at tying all the details and the coloring together! xox ~Jeni

Ila said...

Super Cute and Fabulous!!..your coloring and papersa are Wonderful!!...Hugs, Ila

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Chris - this is just so adorable! 'Ewe' (sorry couldn't help myself!!) always colour so beautifully and this is no exception! Love the colours and your stitching! It is alway a pleasure to come across here - I always find so much to inspire here! Thank you for all of your hard work Chris - I am loving it! God bless you! {{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

OOOOH Chris!!! I so love your card for this sketch hun!! That lamb is the sweetest, but your pretty coloring and attention to detail is marvelous!! You rock lady!! :) HUGS

Darlene said...

Super, super, super cute! LOVE your choice of papers/color and this little lambie is just adorable!!!

Maria Matter said...

love these rich colors! you have the best stash of paper Chris!!! adorable little critter, definitely brings a smile! :)
take care!
Blessings!!

Unknown said...

The card is looking very amazing.Your craft-work is excellent.

ram

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Chris I love all the stitched details and colors of this cute little lamb. You really have a way with putting the bestest colors together! :)

cabio's craft corner said...

Good to know you are better now Chris. Your stitches and details are so lovely. Twill, button, hardware and all the shapes you punched/cut out are such a great details add-ons. Fancy and yet cute!
Hugs,
Cabio

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.