Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, April 8, 2010
Happy Thursday Everyone!! I hope you are all having a great beginning! Today looks like it is going to be another warm one here. It was almost 90 degrees here. How bizarre for this time of year. I will take it though...sure beats snow.

Well today I have a couple of cards to share with you. I have put them in to different posts, however. For a more masculine card or for the Stamping In Time Challenge for Our Daily Bread designs, please scroll down to the next post

Next week is a new release of digis over at Whimsy!! The images and sentiments are just darling. The image I would like to share with you today is Maya Blowing Bubbles. It was illustrated by Chrissy Armstrong. I learned today that this image is actually a portrait of Tracey's daughter. How fun and special is that! After I saw that post by Tracey...I just had color up this image in her honor. I used the sketch from Splitcoast for yesterday.


Stamps: Whimsy Maya Blowing Bubbles image and sentiment (sneak peak)
Paper: SU Flock Together, Certainly celery dp, SEI Scrap
Accessories: Blue Satin ribbon, bow easy, lace, crystal effects for bubbles, Spellbinders Fancy Tags, gold baubles, Basic Grey Button

Challenges:

Kaboodles- digi image of a girl or girls
Kitchen Sink - square card
Simple Doodles - Add Some Layers
Caardvarks - Lacy Days
Twisted Thursdays - Have Fun and Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday Challenge- Blue, white and one other color (certainly celery)
Creative Inspirations- color challenge
Simon Says Stamp- make a card for a child

Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments!! Have a great day!!

~Chris

40 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Your coloring on this is AMAZING and I love the soft papers you chose. What a beauty!

Lorraine said...

this is absolutely stunning and i agree that this image must be truely special for Tracey and anyone who knows little Maya how adorable i love the colours and layout of your card its beautiful hun xx

chris said...

Hi Chris
ooh la la this is so special, love that little boy, its a great image.
hugs chris xx

stampinfrog said...

Maya is sooooo adorable!Love the papers and your coloring is fantastic!
Hugs,Connie

Becky said...

This is so pretty.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my word, Chris, this is such sweet and absolutely amazingly perfect colored card!!! I love it!!!! All of tose little "Chris" ouches are jsut stunning!!! Hugs an blessings,my friend, Sabrina

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Chris,
This is an absolutely gorgeous card. Beautiful papers and embellishments and a fantastically sweet image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Tina said...

So adorable!

dolcreations said...

How darn adorable is this card you have done! Chris you always have the CUTEST images! I love the colours that you used on this card...very soft, very beach like! LOVE IT!

Grace said...

OMgoodness Chris this is sooooo cute! What an adorable image!!! I love all the punched edges and how you did the bow so you can still read the sentiment! Such a cute layout!

cheryl said...

oh this is so cute and the punched edges are just perfect hugs cheryl xx

Mandy said...

This is such a cute image and coloured perfectly..I love the punched border..A lovely card..
Mandy xx

Jill said...

What a really sweet card for our challenge. Thanks for joining in Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

Marlene said...

How stinkin' adorable is this!?!!!!!! I love it!

Faye said...

Oh I love this card, it is just so nice, the colours are lovely and subtle. Thanks for playing at Kaboodles. x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Chris your card is gorgeous such a pretty image and such beautiful embellishments. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Yvonne Hagane said...

Aww...This is just adorable! What a beautiful image, and I just love the softness of your design. Just gorgeous!

raindropecho said...

This is gorgeous, Chris! I love the colors you put together and the coloring is wonderful. It's a beauty!
- Ann

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is fabulous, Chris!! LOVE the sketch, the color palette, and that adorable image!! GREAT card, Sweetie!

Deb Neerman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi said...

Adorable image! I love this layout and the pretty colors you used!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

LINDA said...

Really beautiful card..Love the colors..
Hugs, Linda

Tracey said...

Chris! You did such an incredible job with this!! Thank you so much for colouring up my Maya. Your card is amazing!!! xx

Danni said...

Oh my!! This is so wonderful!! Love it!

Caroljenks said...

Chris this is just adorable. That image is the cutest and I love the sentiment. Your colouring is perfection - as always :)

Carol x

Rose said...

oh this is so sweet and what a precious image!! tanks for joining us on simple doodles

Vicki G said...

I love this image and can't wait to get her! You did a wonderful job!

Hugs

Vicki

Rufus said...

Love the colors that you've picked. What a cute image and card!
R/

krechi said...

Amazing card! Adorable!

Jo Nevill said...

Such a gorgeous, pretty card Chris. I just love the image you have used.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Chris what a mazing card love the image and the bubble looks like you could pop it. Thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I am in awe of this card! So beautiful and fresh with an adorable image!

NGCARDS said...

This card is gorgeous :) Thank you for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Jamie Lane Designs said...

So cute! Love your colors!
Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!

Maria Matter said...

awww, our children are a blessing from the Lord, aren't they!
this is so precious!!! Another brilliant design Chris!!
take care and have a lovely weekend hun!
blessings, Maria

Janiel/ janny said...

OH WOW this is a very STUNNING card!!!
Thank you for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations this week.
hugs, Janiel

mudmaven said...

What a wonderful card. Love your punched edges and this image is just too cute. Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Beautiful card - that image is absolutely darling and so beautifully colored. Love the color combo/DP you used. So light and airy. Looks beautiful with the lace and punched border! Great job on the color challenge. So happy you could have fun with us this week at Creative Inspirations!

Unknown said...

wow, thanks so much for playing along with the SD challenge.
Trish

Lilacanglia said...

sweet gorgeousness,
Thanks for joining in at Kaboodle Doodles this week,
Hugs
Angie

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.