Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, April 19, 2010
Happy Monday! Well, after a really wet, windy and cold week-end, I am glad to see the sun today even if it is still chilly!! I did manage to get a few things done in my craft room this weekend. Yeah!!

Today I want to show you a card I made using one of the new CC Designs Sugarplum images. These images are just darling!! This week Stamp & Create’s Product spotlight is CC Designs stamps from All That Scraps. When an item is spotlighted it also means a sale at Stamp & Create! CC Designs Sugarplum images will be 25% off!! You don’t want to wait too long though because these are going to go fast!

For my product Spotlight this week I used the image Kiki La Rue Puppy Kiki from Stamp and Create.


I used the sketch from Fussy and Fancy challenge created by my blogging friend Mindy and several products from Stamp and Create to create it: teardrop lace, aqua prima cameo roses, Mandarin cameo prima roses, Kaisercraft snow pearls, and Basic Grey Kioshi paper. I also used my new MS large shell border punch at the bottom, American Crafts ribbon, ZVA Creative Pearls and some MS large pearls in the top corners.

Other challenges:
Magical Crafts fortnightly chall.~girly
Crafty Ho's chall~pastels.
Our Creative Card Corner~ butterflies
Flutter By Wednesday~a flutterby!
ABC~S for sparkle
The Creative Cottage~things w/wings
Stamp Something- layers
Cute Card Thursday~touchy feely
Creatalicious~flowers & wings
Creative Belli - Die Cuts (Spellbinders)
Fussy and Fancy challenge- sketch
Your Next Stamp - Stitching
Crafty Pad - Stitching
Allsorts - In Stitches
Sweet Stampin - In Stitches
Pennys - Open week
PIO - Is Spring finally here
Stamping Vacation Pick 3 - stitching, Dry Embossing and Die Cut machine
Scrappy Frogs - Pick 3, die cut, embossing, use lace
My time to craft-pearls

For more examples for the product spotlight of CC Design Stamps available at Stamp and Create, please visit my dt sisters : Jeanette and Joy.

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments. They are so appreciated.

hugs,
Chris

53 comments:

Mandy said...

so pretty! love your lace touches, hugs mandyxx

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Wow this is an adorable card. Love the pretty lace and that cute image.
Hugs
Tanya

Holly Young said...

I love this Chris! There is so much going on that I just want to keep looking at it. I love the lace, and your stitching, and the pearls! Just fabulous!

Alyssa S said...

Oh this is so sweet and pretty! The image is just too cute, and you colored her perfectly! Beautiful card!

Becky said...

I love this sweet card. That lace is gorgeous, and as always love all the wonderful details.

Penni said...

Wow a gorgeous card.

Hugs
Penni
x

Andrea said...

hoi Chris,
what a cute card and what a beautiful lace too
hugs andrea

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOWZER, Chris, this is so fun!!! I love the DP you've chosen and that lace....{sigh}...so gorgeous. All of your cards are always so very STUNNING my friend...can't get enough of them ;D. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Tina said...

Oh my word, how precious!

Stef H said...

i am sending you sunshine - a little cool - but very sunny!

i absolutely love that lace! this card is just gorgeous!!!!

joy said...

What a sweet card! Lovely placement of your elements. Thanks for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

Christine Riley said...

Wow, this is so beautiful! I love the layout and all the embellies you added. Everything goes together so wonderfully. Gorgeous card!
Hugs, Christine

Unknown said...

OMG, this is true Chris Olsen gorgeousness! I LOVE the paper and your dainty lace!!!!The little touch of pearls along with the rosettes, just perfect! Your Sugar Plum image is divine!!!!!
Thanks for joining us at Penny's this week!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Chrissy D said...

Chris, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the flowers you have added!

Chrissy D said...

OOps meant to say - Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

Jodi said...

Oh a very adorable card Chris!! I love the pretty Kioshi papers and that you paper pieced her clothes with it too!! Just too cute, one of my favorite images!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Rebecca said...

These soft colors are so pretty together! I love it.

Shirley N said...

Oh Chris! I so LOVE this--your color combo (blends in so nicely with your blogwear too!), your DPs,flowers, lace and bling! Love your paper piecing and coloring too. She's adorable!

Mummylade said...

adorable card. I love the lace. I'm so glad you joined the Allsorts challenge with this and good luck.

Juanita said...

Wow this is gorgeous, love the lace, pearls and image. Great take on Mindy's sketch. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

Justine said...

This is stunning, Love all of your attention to detail

Lori said...

Very sweet and frilly! Love it, Chris!

Sarah said...

What a stunning card Chris, I love all the layering. Thank you for joining in at MCFC, hope to see you back playing again soon xxx

Queen La Rubba said...

WOW! Gorgeous! I love it! Great image and the colrs are FAB! Love that lace! This is just super! Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Sweet Stampin" challenge! I look forward to seeing more of your incredibly gorgeous crafty works in the future!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
If you haven’t already, I invite you to hop on over and enter in my candy give away, I will send anywhere!!

Katie said...

Gorgeous card!
I love the big ribbon and the colors and all that lace!
Thanks for Piling It On this week.

Fleur said...

Wow this is stunning, love all the stitching detail
Thanks for taking part in my first ALLSORTS challenge.
Hugz Fleur xXx

cheryl said...

wow hun you do it every time this is one stunning card,so much to look at hugs cheryl xxxx

Joy said...

what a pretty card! love the embellishments, I could stare at your card forever! love your coloring. I am trying to color the images a lighter skin color...but its harder. this image is so cute! I just got this one too. what a fun week this will be...sorry I should link back to you lovely ladies! have a happy Monday!

Danni said...

Awwww, so, so cute!! Love it! That lace just sets it off!

dolcreations said...

Oh boy I am going to have to have this image for sure now! I just love the paper piecing Chris....and that ribbon and flowers...BEAUTIFUL work as always!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Cute and gorgeous! Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week.

BethieJ said...

Your card is FABULOUS! I see I need to go PEEK at the new images.. CC's are some of my favorites!!
Thanks for joining us at PIO!

Grace said...

Just darling Chris!!! Love the layout and the way you have those large shells on the bottom it looks like she is in a coach or something... too cute!!! Love every detail on this!!! Got happy mail today... you're so sweet!!! Thank you and big hugs!

Deb Neerman said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Chris!

Kerri said...

Oh Chris! This is sooooo CUTE!!! I LOVE the colors, and that image is adorable! I just ordered the Cupcake Kiki and can't wait to get her :) Gorgeous details as always, girl!

Dawn B. said...

Awwww she is so sweet. I love the lace you used.. It is perfect for this image.. We need rain her so badly.. I love rainy crafty days.. They are the best.. Great job on this card.

Unknown said...

Great job, thanks for joining us at Scrappy Frogs!Hugs, Stephanie

Scrappy said...

So beautiful! So glad you could play along with Crafty Ho's Challenge! Hope we will see you there again soon! :-)

Patti J said...

What an adorable card, Chris! Love this new Kiki image. Can't believe how many challenges you met! I have trouble getting one done these days! lol... Great job, as always, dear friend - U rock!

Maria Matter said...

oh she's a little darling!!!! love the lace & flowers Chris, Beautiful!!!!
Hugs!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

You have amazing skill not only of the perfect stitching Chris, but your paper piecing, DP and embellies picks, and color coordination. Everything in this piece is beautiful!
Hugs,
Cabio

Sharon Caudle said...

So adorable, Chris! I love the colors and papers you chose, and she's super cute! Your coloring is always beautiful!!
hugs!
Sharon

Stampin Mindy said...

This is adorable, love the lace and flowers. Such a cute image too. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

So sweet! Beautiful creation!

Kathy Jones said...

Awwww....Chris this is just ADORABLE!!! What a super sweet image and once again, you have such a way of embellishing and giving it that shabby chic feel!!! Beautiful job my friend!!

Cheryl said...

WOW gorgeous,always such beautiful detail!!! Love the lace and your fabulous stitching....one day I will get my machine fixed!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
Hugs xx

Erin... said...

wow chris gorgeous as always!!! beautiful colors and such a sweetie! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something, hope to have you play again soon!

Unknown said...

your card is stunning!!! so much detailing
and beautiful stitching!

thank you so much for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin, i hope that you will join us again soon
love emma xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Chris,
This is adorable! Great work!!! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week! I hope you can join us again soon!

Liz said...

Beautiful card love that image and that lace too stunning work
Thanks for joining MCFC this week
Liz x

Andrea M said...

WOW! This is stunning! Lovely, lovely card :) Thanks so much for piling it on with us!

Julie Leblanc said...

Nicely done...thanks for sharing and playing with Our Creative Corner this week:-)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card--I love the lace, stitching, and punched details! Cute image too! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.