The fine print
- ► 2016 (52)
- ► 2015 (72)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (125)
- ► 2012 (114)
- ► 2011 (236)
- WNW April Showers bring MAY FLOWERS
- FBW CAS Butterflies-ODBD sneak peak
- MMSC51 Annabelle and Lili Bunny Hugs
- Stamp and Create Product Spotlight/ Whimsy party f...
- SSCC Mother's Day
- ODBDSLC11 Mother's Day
- Wags n Whiskers #20- Picked for you
- A recipe and a sketch- Spring fun
- MMSC50- Masculine Whimsy turtle and Gurlee Lexi Gi...
- Stamp and Create Product Spotlight- Puppy Kiki
- SSIC Flowers
- ODBDSLC10 A gift for Mom
- Wags n Whiskers- Ribbon- April Showers
- DDIC26 Lovely Presentations
- FBW Easter Princesses/ Inky Birdie
- MMSC49 Stamp and Create Bunny/ Yummolicious
- Whimsy Digital Release Hop
- Whimsy Sneak peak- Pebbles the cat
- SSIC Prayer
- ODBDSLC9 Shining the Light Sketch- Sympathy
- Whimsy Sneak Peak/ Wags n Whiskers Happy Day!
- Whimsy Sneak Peak-Maya Blowing Bubbles
- SNTODBD Maculine Tearing-Father's Day
- Inky's Charm it/ Fluttering with Sparkle
- Birthday blog hop for Candace!!! Happy Birthday C...
- Blog Candy Winners!!!
- MMSC48 WNW Go Team/ ODBD Mom
- Hey Chickie...Stamp and Create product spotlight
- Stampin Sisters in Christ- Love
- ODBDSLC8 April Fools or Not/April Fool Reveal/ Far...
- Wags N Whiskers Blog Hop- Whimsical Sports release...
- ODBD April Fools Guess Who and New Release.
- Wags n Whiskers Sneak Peak/ DDIC 25
- ▼ April (33)
- ► 2009 (293)
ODBD Design Team
ODBD Challenge Team
My past dt sisters at ODBD
Today I want to show you a card I made using one of the new CC Designs Sugarplum images. These images are just darling!! This week Stamp & Create’s Product spotlight is CC Designs stamps from All That Scraps. When an item is spotlighted it also means a sale at Stamp & Create! CC Designs Sugarplum images will be 25% off!! You don’t want to wait too long though because these are going to go fast!
For my product Spotlight this week I used the image Kiki La Rue Puppy Kiki from Stamp and Create.
Fussy and Fancy challenge created by my blogging friend Mindy and several products from Stamp and Create to create it: teardrop lace, aqua prima cameo roses, Mandarin cameo prima roses, Kaisercraft snow pearls, and Basic Grey Kioshi paper. I also used my new MS large shell border punch at the bottom, American Crafts ribbon, ZVA Creative Pearls and some MS large pearls in the top corners.
Magical Crafts fortnightly chall.~girly
Crafty Ho's chall~pastels.
Our Creative Card Corner~ butterflies
Flutter By Wednesday~a flutterby!
ABC~S for sparkle
The Creative Cottage~things w/wings
Stamp Something- layers
Cute Card Thursday~touchy feely
Creatalicious~flowers & wings
Creative Belli - Die Cuts (Spellbinders)
Fussy and Fancy challenge- sketch
Your Next Stamp - Stitching
Crafty Pad - Stitching
Allsorts - In Stitches
Sweet Stampin - In Stitches
Pennys - Open week
PIO - Is Spring finally here
Stamping Vacation Pick 3 - stitching, Dry Embossing and Die Cut machine
Scrappy Frogs - Pick 3, die cut, embossing, use lace
My time to craft-pearls
For more examples for the product spotlight of CC Design Stamps available at Stamp and Create, please visit my dt sisters : Jeanette and Joy.
Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments. They are so appreciated.
Happy Tuesday Friends!! I hope you are having a great beginning to your day!! Today I am popping in to share a card using a sketch for ...
Candy is now closed....Edited to include: Anywho...today is the day I said I would announce the birthday blog candy winner!! Thanks to...
This Blog Candy is now Closed. The winner will be announced sometime on Monday, November 2. Thanks for all who left comments!!! Woo hoo!...
Hello friends!! Welcome to the Our Daily Bread Designs October Release Blog Hop!! If you got here from Sandee 's Blog , you are in...
Hello my friends! Welcome to the Our Daily Bread designs April Release Blog Hop! If you got here from Grace's incredible blog , yo...
Welcome to the May Release Blog Hop! If you got here from Julie's Amazing Blog you are in the right place! If not, you might want...
Welcome to Our Daily Bread Design's Alumni Team's bi-monthly For the Love Blog Hop. This week the Alumni team along with ...
Hello Friends!! Welcome to the ODBD February Release!! You won't want to miss all the inspiration from the design team using these bea...