Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Saturday, April 24, 2010
Happy Saturday Everyone!!! I hope you all have had a great beginning to your weekend!!

Today I would like to share my creation for Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light Challenge. This week the challenge team is challenging you to create a Mother's Day Card or gift. This challenge will last two weeks since next Saturday will be an Our Daily Bread Designs New Release Blog hop!!

To make the challenge even more fun, we will be giving out a prize, a $15 gift certificate to be used toward stamps at the Our Daily Bread Designs store!! Entries for the prize must be submitted by Thursday, May 6 here. One random winner will be chosen and announced next Saturday. While it is not required to use Our Daily Bread Designs images and sentiments on your creations, we would love to see them if you have them. Should you join this challenge and upload your creation to SC please use the keyword OBDSLC11.

Now on to my creation:

For my creation I used the Mom stamps and Vine Borders from Our Daily Bread Designs. The dp is Indian Summer from Basic Grey. I used last week's Mojo Monday sketch.

For more inspiration, please visit my dt sisters:
Sabrina Jackson
Fran Gumprecht
Christine Okken
America Kuhn

other challenges:
My Whimsy Dt sister, Ann Vento, just began a new Sentiments challenge
-
Sentimental Sundays .
This week's challenge is to use a sentiment and have flowers of your creation.
Check it out!!

Charisma Cardz- quotations
Hand Full of Stamps: Use up that stock.
Shirley's 2 Girls: Spring with a twist- flowers
Sew Many cards: Anything goes
Creative Belli Challenge- Die Cuts
Our Creative Card Corner - Blossoms
Your Next Stamp - Stitching
Crafty Pad - Stitching
Pennys - Open week
Practical Scrappers- ribbons, floss, fibers
My Time to Craft- Quick Quotes


Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you enjoyed today's creation. Thanks for all your visits and comments. I so enjoy reading them.

hugs,
Chris

47 comments:

Debbie said...

What a beautiful card - your stitching is perfect. :)

Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad. :)

xxDebbiexx

Sarah said...

Oh wow your card is beautiful, love the quote and the papers are gorgeous xxx

1CardCreator said...

Your card is beautiful, I enjoy your work. Thanks for sharing ~Diane

Patter Cross said...

Oooh, I love all of your layers here and the rich colors! And that bow is WOW! This is just another gorgeous creation! Have a blessed day!

magicwanda said...

Hi Chris
You always make the most Beautiful cards.
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Practical Scrappers
Wanda :-D

America said...

Striking rich colors, fabulous signature sewing! A BEAUTIFUL Mother's Day Card Chris!!

Becky said...

Good morning Chris, I see you have done another gorgeous card..Love the paper and colors.

carol said...

oh such a lovely card, thanks for joining in with SMC x carol

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFULLY done.

LorettaL said...

Chris, your card is so lovely! Perfect.

Thanks so much for playing along with us on the OCC this week!

Tracy said...

I love this creation, the colours are gorgeous and that verse is just the sweetest.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

We always love to see your creation in the Belli challenge, Chris!! See you again soon, I hope!

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Chris,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

soo beautiful Chris! love the colors and the way you tied your bow is da bomb!!!

~Jeri~ said...

wow Chris, this is beautiful!! I love the deep rich colors you used and as usual the detail is stunning!!! Amazing work!!!

Thanks for joining us this week at Sew Many Challenges and congrats on winning our Stitching Challenge!

Sandy O said...

What a beautiful card! I can't pick just one aspect that I like the best.

Thank you for joining us over at SMC challenge this week.

Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChristineCreations said...

Love the chocolate colors against the red and pinks...lovely coloring of the framing too. Great card Chris!

Lori said...

Fabulous, Chris! The colors are yummy, and that bow is, wow!

maddy hill said...

beautiful card and so true are the words ....

hugs
maddy x

cheryl said...

wow what a beautiful quote hun and love those papers,too such a stunning layout the stiching is just perfection hugs cheyrl xxxxxxx

Corinna Lyons-Revello said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love that chocolate ribbon!

Corinna
Practical Scrappers DT

Karen W said...

Beautiful card, I love it!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, Chris...your Mother's Day card is sooo gorgeous!!! Your colors and sooo warm and rich and I love the stamps you used...beautifully done!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow,wow,wow Chris I find it hard to use different words to describe how your creations make me feel but I will have to stick with the same old, stunning, awesome totally gorgeous lol..seriously I really love this thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us at SMC this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Holly said...

Wow, Chris! This is gorgeous! Love those warm rich colors and all that stitching. Love seeing your creations for the Belli Challenge!!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Chris,
this is gorgeous, I love these rich colors and your lush ribbon, yum!

I'm so glad you shared it with us @ Creative Belli too!

Hugs & blessings, Maria

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my word, Chris, this is so absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the colors and all of those details...stunning! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Queen La Rubba said...

Super Gorgeous! Love the colros! What a Fantastic Mom Day Card! This is very special! Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Sew Many Cards Challenge“! I look forward to seeing more of your SUPER FABULOUS crafty works in the future!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

kim.mom said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!! Love the colors you chose and what a gorgeous bow!!! Thanks for sharing with us at SMC!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is beautiful Chris!! It's so warm!! I love how you framed the sentiment. I also love your stitching, colors and fantastic sketch!! What a beauty!!

Pat said...

Super card, what a lovely quote. Thanks for joining us at MTTC.

Pat xx

Xiomara said...

Beautiful card, Cris!!you did an amazing job with the color combination too!
Thank you for joiningus at SMC Challenges.
Hugs,
Margie

Anne said...

Such a pretty card, Thanks for playing along at Shirleys2Girls
Hugs
Anne

Vee said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Jane Wetzel said...

Hi Chris! Hugs to you girl!! What an ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS card!! yikes!! You are AMAZING! hey,..glad u joined us over at S2G!

raindropecho said...

Oh Chris, there are no words for this! This is absolutely beautiful, such rich colors. Thanks for entering this into Sentimental Sundays, also :)
- Ann

Mickie said...

Such a beautiful card.

Adrina said...

Beautiful card, nice quote, great sewing.
Thanks for joining SEW MANY this week.
Adrina XX

Tina said...

So beautiful! As always, such a feast for the eyes.

Ceal said...

Stunning Chris thanks for sharing with us in the Belli challenge

Helen said...

What's a synonym of gorgeous...amazing, incredible, beautiful? Either way, that's what this card is! Love it! Those dp's are awesome & the lo is cool!
Blessings!
~H

Anita said...

So cute, thanks for playing with us this week at Sew Many Challenges. Hugs, Anita

Unknown said...

Yummy card, looks good enough to eat, reminds me of devine chocolate. Thanks for playing along at SMC

Deanne Clarke said...

Beautiful card!

Thanks for participating in the Shirley's 2 Girls blog challenge!!!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.