Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Sunday, April 11, 2010
Happy Sunday Everyone!! I hope you all are enjoying the weekend!!

Since it is Sunday it is time for another Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge and I have a Whimsy sneak peak coming later....

This week's challenge is hosted by Lisa. Lisa chose the verse: Philippians 4:4-7 "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." What a comfort that in our joys and sorrows, He is always there to rely on. He is the constant that can guide us in every situation. What a privelege to carry everything to him in prayer!!
This week's challenge is: Make a card/project about prayer and/or peace.

This week's sponsor is Simon Says Stamp. They have generously offered this stampset to one of the challenge participants:

Here is my take on the project:


This round card is created using the Scripture Set 4 from Our Daily Bread Designs, K & Co. Madeline dp ZVA Creative pearls, and a prima rose. I plan on sending this to a friend whose husband was layed off months ago. Times have been tough.

For more inspiration, please visit my dt sisters: Candace , Grace , Kathy, Kristine , Linda, Lisa, Peggysue, Randi

If you should create a card or project for this challenge, please leave a direct link here. Should you upload your creation to SC or PCP, please use the keyword SSIC34.


Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments!! I will be back with another Whimsy sneak peak shortly!!

Have a blessed Sunday!!

12 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Chris,
Beautiful work - absolutely gorgeous and such a comforting scripture.
Hugs,
Fiona

Lovely Linda said...

HI Chris - this is just gorgeous! I love the scripture and those gorgeous pearls! Your flower is just divine! What a great idea making your card a scalloped circle - very pretty! Love it! Your cards are always so full of detail, each beautiful in it's own right! Love it! Thanks for sharing and always inspiring Chris! {{{hugs}}}

Grace said...

OMGoodness Chris this is gorgeous! I'm so happy to see you using the verse I submitted for this set! The scalloped circle is such a great card shape for this and that flower!!!! WOW!!! Love the first card too.... what a cute kitty image and great details as always! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Kathy W. said...

Hi Chris, this is such a beautiful card. And I love the circular shape. The flower is very pretty and love the pearls.

ScrappinCntryGrl said...

this is a gorgeous card...and I love the verse for this challange...i made one for the last one but didnt upload in time....tfs

Lori said...

Beautiful card, Chris! I like the shape and that flower, Wozers!

peggysue said...

That shape is beautiful, such great framing for a fabulous verse. And the pearls and that gorgeous flower, great accents for a gorgeous creation.

Anonymous said...

Perfect verse for the challenge!!LOL since it is the verse. Loving the round scalloped card and all the details. Have a great week Stampin' Sister.

Candace said...

Chris, this card is GORGEOUS! It is just stunning!!! Hope you have a great week! :)

Marlene said...

Oh.my.WOW. This is BEAUTIFUL!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is magnificent. What a lovely display on a round card...so unique and impressive. The roses and pearls are so feminine and romantic.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}

Risa said...

What a beautiful circular shaped card!!! I love everything about it....so pretty!
hugs
Risa:)

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.