The fine print
- ► 2016 (52)
- ► 2015 (72)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (125)
- ► 2012 (114)
- ► 2011 (236)
- WNW April Showers bring MAY FLOWERS
- FBW CAS Butterflies-ODBD sneak peak
- MMSC51 Annabelle and Lili Bunny Hugs
- Stamp and Create Product Spotlight/ Whimsy party f...
- SSCC Mother's Day
- ODBDSLC11 Mother's Day
- Wags n Whiskers #20- Picked for you
- A recipe and a sketch- Spring fun
- MMSC50- Masculine Whimsy turtle and Gurlee Lexi Gi...
- Stamp and Create Product Spotlight- Puppy Kiki
- SSIC Flowers
- ODBDSLC10 A gift for Mom
- Wags n Whiskers- Ribbon- April Showers
- DDIC26 Lovely Presentations
- FBW Easter Princesses/ Inky Birdie
- MMSC49 Stamp and Create Bunny/ Yummolicious
- Whimsy Digital Release Hop
- Whimsy Sneak peak- Pebbles the cat
- SSIC Prayer
- ODBDSLC9 Shining the Light Sketch- Sympathy
- Whimsy Sneak Peak/ Wags n Whiskers Happy Day!
- Whimsy Sneak Peak-Maya Blowing Bubbles
- SNTODBD Maculine Tearing-Father's Day
- Inky's Charm it/ Fluttering with Sparkle
- Birthday blog hop for Candace!!! Happy Birthday C...
- Blog Candy Winners!!!
- MMSC48 WNW Go Team/ ODBD Mom
- Hey Chickie...Stamp and Create product spotlight
- Stampin Sisters in Christ- Love
- ODBDSLC8 April Fools or Not/April Fool Reveal/ Far...
- Wags N Whiskers Blog Hop- Whimsical Sports release...
- ODBD April Fools Guess Who and New Release.
- Wags n Whiskers Sneak Peak/ DDIC 25
- ▼ April (33)
- ► 2009 (293)
ODBD Design Team
ODBD Challenge Team
My past dt sisters at ODBD
This week the product spotlight at Stamp & Create is Wags ‘n Whiskers. Since it is the product spotlight, it also means it is 25% off!! I created a card using the adorable Bear Hug!! I used some colors I don't normally use to match the Basic Grey Green at Heart Paper and Basic Grey Nook and Pantry. I incorporated the Going Grey With Snap Creations challenge to use three embellishments and use Basic Grey dp.The sketch was from this past Tuesday's 70th sketch at Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge.
Stamps: Wags n Whiskers: Bear Hugs , SU Priceless (flourish)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo BlackPaper: Basic Grey Green at Heart Paper, Basic Grey Nook and Pantry
Embellishments and tools: Prima trellis roses-Ivory, bear charm, May Arts Ivory Scalloped edge ribbon, Bow Easy
For more inspiration using these gorgeous Wags n Whiskers image, please visit, Joy, Jeanette and Niki.
This past weekend Crissy Armstrong posted a new challenge for her Sunday's with Crissy using her digis!! This week's challenge is to use dots!! I love these sweet new digis that Crissy created that Whimsy sells at their store so I just had to play along. I decided to make a birthday party favor using Gift Horse. I colored it with copics.
I used some dp from SEI with dotted flowers and the Swiss dots folder for behind the image. I filled the inside with M&M's.
Sew Many cards: Anything goes
Creative Belli Challenge- Die Cuts (both creations)
Your Next Stamp - Stitching (card one)
Pennys - Open week
Clearly I Stamp - All Tied Up - Lace & Ribbon (card one and party favor cone)
Sunday's with Crissy- dots
Crafty Pad- Recycle it (this SEI paper on my party favor cone was a scrap from my scrap bin)
Going Grey With Snap Creations- basic grey and 3 embellies (card one)
Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge (card one)
Creative card crew- birthday (treat cone)
Spoonful of Sugar- Birthday (treat cone)
The Pink Elephant- aqua (treat cone)
Cupcake craft challenges- don't be square (treat cone)
Crafty Creations- distressing (used distress inks and distress inked edges on card one)
Pile It On - sweet (both)
Our Creative Corner - blossoms (card 1)
Secret Crafter - distress (card 1)
Daring Cardmakers - use die cuts (party favor cone)
Hand Full Of Stamps - use more than 2 patterned papers (card 1)
Stamp Something- Charm It
Thanks so much for stopping by today!! I so enjoy reading your comments and reading your blogs!!
hugs and blessings,
Happy Tuesday Friends!! I hope you are having a great beginning to your day!! Today I am popping in to share a card using a sketch for ...
Candy is now closed....Edited to include: Anywho...today is the day I said I would announce the birthday blog candy winner!! Thanks to...
This Blog Candy is now Closed. The winner will be announced sometime on Monday, November 2. Thanks for all who left comments!!! Woo hoo!...
Hello friends!! Welcome to the Our Daily Bread Designs October Release Blog Hop!! If you got here from Sandee 's Blog , you are in...
Hello my friends! Welcome to the Our Daily Bread designs April Release Blog Hop! If you got here from Grace's incredible blog , yo...
Welcome to the May Release Blog Hop! If you got here from Julie's Amazing Blog you are in the right place! If not, you might want...
Welcome to Our Daily Bread Design's Alumni Team's bi-monthly For the Love Blog Hop. This week the Alumni team along with ...
Hello Friends!! Welcome to the ODBD February Release!! You won't want to miss all the inspiration from the design team using these bea...