Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Friday, April 23, 2010


Happy Friday Everyone!! The weekend is upon us and Wags n Whiskers is kicking it off with a new challenge. Hopefully you have lots of crafting time to join in the fun! Bree is our host this week and she has created a wonderful Sketch for us to follow!! Rember that there is only 1 rule: You must use a Wags 'n Whiskers image on your project if you would like to be entered into the drawing for the prize!
One lucky participant will win a FREE Wags 'n Whiskers stamp of their choice!!
If you are in need of a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp, you can get them in Rubber Form here or Digital Form here.

Here is my take on the sketch:

I just love this adorable image, Just for You. I watercolored it and popped it up on dimensionals. The dp is new SEI Chickadoo paper that I just bought at Michael's. I just love tempting turquoise an brown together. To frame my image I used a Labels 10 die. The flowers are primas from Stamp and Create.

For more inspiration for the scallop challenge at Wags n Whiskers, please visit my dt sisters:
Tina, Michele, Jeanette, Karen, Nikki, Lacey , Bree, Sharon, Christa,Debbie and this week's guest Pascale

Should you create a card or project with this sketch and a Wags n Whiskers image, please leave a direct link to Mr. Linky here.

Challenges:
KL Stampin N Scrappin - Bling It On
Your Next Stamp - Stitching
Crafty Pad - Stitching
Allsorts - In Stitches
Sweet Stampin - In Stitches
Pennys - Open week
Creative Belli - Die Cut Shapes
Practical Scrappers- ribbons, floss, fibers

Thanks for stopping by and for all your sweet comments!! Hope you all have a great weekend and lots of stamping time!

hugs,
Chris

30 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Chris!! I love it!! xx

Fleur said...

What a sweet card, love the colour combo.
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Risa said...

Wow...as always, your cards are stunning Chris! Your color combo and detailing are fabulous! Thanks for joining us as KLSNS!
hugs
Risa:)

Jan Hennings said...

Super sweet card :)

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,the rich chocolate and turquoise is a stunning colour combo and the stitching is wonderful!!!
Hugs xx

Peggie said...

Love this card. Great interpretation of the sketch. That little doggy is so cute.

Danielle said...

A beautiful card Chris and I love how you flipped the sketch layout! The paper is gorgeous and complemented so beautifully with the brown! Great colouring of this fab image! Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Danielle

Tina said...

Crazy cute Chris! loving the colors and those wonderful embellies.

Kelly L said...

Wow, Chris. This is one great sketch for one beautiful card. Love the colors, the sweet boy imae, and the bling of course!! Thanks for joining us at KL SNS for Risa's challenge! Hugs, Kelly

joy said...

Great card, love the colors you've picked. Thanks for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Very Pretty Chris, Cute little guy one the new release. Hope all is well~ Jane

Sharon Caudle said...

Chris, this card is gorgeous!!! The paper looks like a real piece of turquoise!! Beautiful coloring and this image is one of my favorites! Spectacular work as always!! Enjoy your weekend, hon!!
hugs!
Sharon

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOW, Chris, this is such a awesome card!!! The stitching is fabulous and the coloring on that little dude...WOW..he looks rather handsome ;D. You are so good with any image you put in your hand, my friend!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Kristen H said...

Such a cute card! I love the stitching, definitely something I will have learn how to do! I keep saying that, I should just do it! I love you coloring too.
Happy weekend!

1CardCreator said...

Very sweet card. Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

cabio's craft corner said...

I don't usually use the word 'sweet' to describe a boy/man theme card, but this is the first word came to my mind when I saw your card. He us such a sweet little guy and I have to admire your stitching especially for thos round corners. How can you sew them so perfectly? My sewing in the other hand....sigh
Hugs,
Cabio

Marlene said...

Fantastic card! Love the stitching. Is that real stitching or digi stitching? It's fantastic!

Unknown said...

Chris, I told you that I want to be like you when I grow up! This proves it!!!! Adorable card and that little guy with the yellow flowers will melt any heart! Just fabby, as always!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Chris. Love the image you've used and the fab details also. Hope you have a fabulous weekend. Hugs Michele x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Chris wow thats absolutely stunning, love your image and the papers are fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Faye said...

I'm loving so many different elements on your fab card. Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin. x

cheryl said...

wow stunning as always hun always such a joy to take a look at your cards,hugs cheryl xxxx

Grace said...

Oh this is sooooo cute Chris!!! I love this image!!! Love the colors you used and the little flowers... so pretty!!! I'm having trouble leaving comments today... Blogger is making me sign in every time and half the time I can't leave a comment or it disappears... so I'm hoping you get this! Gorgeous creation my friend!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful watercoloring, Chris! Your stitching is so impressive, too -- you must be quite the seamstress!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Chris this card is fantastic and uses on of my favorite color combos! Have a super weekend! Beth

Kimberly S said...

Such a cute image and beautiful colors! :)

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Chris
Love all your stitching, beautiful colours & fabulous details. Have a great weekend...

Karen x

Christa said...

Great card Chris!! I love the colours and the stitching is such a great detail!

Hugs,
Christa

Sasya said...

awesome card!! Thank you for playing with us at PS!! ♥
Sasya

Joan Ervin said...

That's the cutiest image, Chris, and I love your beautiful coloring...awesome sewing and details, too!!!!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.