Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Hi there! Today it is my design team sister's, Candace , birthday! Happy Birthday, Candace!

We are having a very special virtual birthday party blog hop for her. If you hopped here from the Stampin' Sisters in Christ blog, then you're in the right place.

Each of us is bringing something special to the party, and I am in charge of bringing a special guest!! Since Candace's favorite actor is Matthew McConaughey, I thought I would bring him along so he and Candace can chat. I wouldn't mind meeting his sweet little daughter and wife Camille either.
Now, hop on over to Grace's to see what she brought to the party. Also, don't forget to stop by and wish Candace a happy birthday! Happy Birthday Candace!! I hope you have a blessed day and year!!

hugs,
Chris

11 comments:

Grace said...

All so adodrable Chris.... especially Matthew! LOL! Love all your projects and that top notch box is fab! Don't know how you do it all but I do love ccoming to see what you've come up with next! Hugs, and see you at the party!

peggysue said...

So glad he's coming to the party. :) And you as well! Gorgeous card at the top of your blog. Great to have you as part of the DT on SSIC!

racinggrandma61 said...

LOVE you guest......I am sure Candice will also

Becky said...

I love Matthew McConaughey :).

Lori said...

You can't go wrong bring Matthew!

Mickie said...

He is so cute!

Crystal said...

Oh my Matthew AWESOME!!!!! LOVE this picture...oooooweee!

Candace said...

Chris, thanks so much for participating in my birthday blog hop! Also, thank you for Matthew!! :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Thanks for the eye candy this morning! LOL Matthew is a cutie! I hope Candace had a wonderful birthday!

Kristine said...

Woohoo! Have to say he's one of my fave actors too--especially in "How to lose a guy in 10 days" - adorably funny! Thanks for attending the party--it wouldn't have been the same withoutcha! *Ü*

Lovely Linda said...

Oh my giddy aunt Chris - you are so funny - what a guest to bring! I am just glad you made it my friend - birthdays need lots of friends and family - God bless you my friend, nice to see you as we celebrate Candace! {{{hugs}}}

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.