The fine print
- ► 2016 (52)
- ► 2015 (72)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (125)
- ► 2012 (114)
- ► 2011 (236)
- WNW April Showers bring MAY FLOWERS
- FBW CAS Butterflies-ODBD sneak peak
- MMSC51 Annabelle and Lili Bunny Hugs
- Stamp and Create Product Spotlight/ Whimsy party f...
- SSCC Mother's Day
- ODBDSLC11 Mother's Day
- Wags n Whiskers #20- Picked for you
- A recipe and a sketch- Spring fun
- MMSC50- Masculine Whimsy turtle and Gurlee Lexi Gi...
- Stamp and Create Product Spotlight- Puppy Kiki
- SSIC Flowers
- ODBDSLC10 A gift for Mom
- Wags n Whiskers- Ribbon- April Showers
- DDIC26 Lovely Presentations
- FBW Easter Princesses/ Inky Birdie
- MMSC49 Stamp and Create Bunny/ Yummolicious
- Whimsy Digital Release Hop
- Whimsy Sneak peak- Pebbles the cat
- SSIC Prayer
- ODBDSLC9 Shining the Light Sketch- Sympathy
- Whimsy Sneak Peak/ Wags n Whiskers Happy Day!
- Whimsy Sneak Peak-Maya Blowing Bubbles
- SNTODBD Maculine Tearing-Father's Day
- Inky's Charm it/ Fluttering with Sparkle
- Birthday blog hop for Candace!!! Happy Birthday C...
- Blog Candy Winners!!!
- MMSC48 WNW Go Team/ ODBD Mom
- Hey Chickie...Stamp and Create product spotlight
- Stampin Sisters in Christ- Love
- ODBDSLC8 April Fools or Not/April Fool Reveal/ Far...
- Wags N Whiskers Blog Hop- Whimsical Sports release...
- ODBD April Fools Guess Who and New Release.
- Wags n Whiskers Sneak Peak/ DDIC 25
- ▼ April (33)
- ► 2009 (293)
ODBD Design Team
ODBD Challenge Team
My past dt sisters at ODBD
The Assignment: Any and ALL ODBD stamps! WooHoo!
The challenge: The challenge this week is brought to you by our challenge host, Randi Barrett. Randi is challenging us to tearing or faux tearing . You can create wonderful layered torn looks, framing, or create a faux torn look on your cards. We would love to see what you create using your ODBD stamps with this challenge!Here is my take on the challenge using Happy Father's Day (image) and Dad (verse). The dp is Basic Grey Marakech. I did lots of distressing and used some real thick thread for my sewing. One of the panels is embossed with A Sizzix diamond template. It was done a few times to give it a more worn look. The layout is the same sketch that I used for the card above (SC275 from Splitcoast).
This card also meets the challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts which is to make a masculine card and include a Bible verse and A Spoon full of Sugar which is to create one for the boys.
stamps: Happy Father's Day (image) and Dad (verse)
Paper: Basic Grey Marakech
For more inspiration for the Stamping in Time Challenge, please visit some of my dt sisters:
Randi, Betty, Angie, and Debi.
We hope you can join the fun!! If you do create a card or project with tearing and an ODBD stamp, please leave a direct link here. If you upload your creation to Splitcoast, please use the keyword SNTODBD7. This challenge will end in two weeks.
Have a blessed day!
Happy Tuesday Friends!! I hope you are having a great beginning to your day!! Today I am popping in to share a card using a sketch for ...
Candy is now closed....Edited to include: Anywho...today is the day I said I would announce the birthday blog candy winner!! Thanks to...
This Blog Candy is now Closed. The winner will be announced sometime on Monday, November 2. Thanks for all who left comments!!! Woo hoo!...
Hello friends!! Welcome to the Our Daily Bread Designs October Release Blog Hop!! If you got here from Sandee 's Blog , you are in...
Hello my friends! Welcome to the Our Daily Bread designs April Release Blog Hop! If you got here from Grace's incredible blog , yo...
Welcome to the May Release Blog Hop! If you got here from Julie's Amazing Blog you are in the right place! If not, you might want...
Welcome to Our Daily Bread Design's Alumni Team's bi-monthly For the Love Blog Hop. This week the Alumni team along with ...
Welcome to the Our Daily Bread designs March Release Blog Hop! If you got here from Sandee’s Awesome Blog, you are in the right place...