Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Happy Tuesday Everyone!! I hope everyone has had a good beginning to their week!! Today is Tuesday and it is time for another Midnight Madness sketch. This week we welcome two new members to the team: Darsie Bruno and Tracy Vinson.
Welcome girls!! Can't wait to see your creations as MMSC team members.


Our MMSC48 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....

We are thrilled to have Michelle as our sponsor once again this week. Michelle is offering up a $20 shopping spree at her store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our April Monthly Sponsor is....

Sunflowers & Dragonflies


Below you will find their wonderful April Monthly prize. Prize is...Assorted crafting supplies worth $70, cupcake stamp set, Melody (vamp lady) and melody flourish (2 stamps), Lottie and Lottie flourish Total prize package is worth WELL OVER $100


Here is this week's sketch

Today I have two takes on this sketch!! One more fun and the other more inspirational...The first card I created with some scrap Paper from SEI and the Wags N Whiskers New release Let's Go Team. I colored her in with water colors and used paper tole to give her dimension. For a fun twist on the bows of the sketch, I used fun fur to look more like pom poms.
My Second card uses the new release from Our Daily Bread Designs called Mom and the Vine Borders stamp set from last month. It is framed using a gold embossed Fleur De Lis Spellbinders die and Fancy Tags. The butterflies are created with the Martha Stewart Butterfly punch. The pearls are pink ZVA Creative flourishes. The paper is retired SU paper. I also made this card for Betty's Stamping In Time challenge at ODBD which is to use monochromatic colors.



Challenges for my cards:


I hope you can join us for the MMSC48 sketch. We can't wait to see your creations. If you do create a card or project, please leave a direct on Mr. Linky here. For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my talented dt sisters:

Carol-Chocolate, Crafts, & Bears!
Carolyn - Creative Card Corner
Charlotte- Designs from Within
Denise - kc242 Designs by Denise
Jeni - Jeni's Custom Cards
Linda - Craft Central!!
Michelle - Daydreams by Michelle
Phyllis - SparklePlenty1000
Priscilla - "priscillastyles"

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you enjoyed my creations!! I look forward to being inspired by your blogs.

blessings,
Chris

I am sorry that some print is larger and some is smaller especially on the names. They are suppose to be the same but blogger insists on keeping it this way.....

45 comments:

Lori said...

Wow, Chris! These are sensational. I like that you have done two cards using the same sketch - similar, but VERY different. Beautiful work as always : )
God bless you, sister ~
Lori

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Chris,
I love both of these cards. The embellishment on the first one is awesome but for me the second one is favourite - A beautiful scripture.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Karen W said...

Wow both are just perfect. I love all the embellishments and layers, so pretty!!

Cassie said...

Hey Chris, this card is so cute! I love the fluffy ribbon. . .it goes perfectly with her pompoms ;D

stampinfrog said...

Two Gorgeous cards Chris!Fabulous papers and details on both!I am just in awe of your coloring!!!
Hugs,Connie

Danielle Daws said...

They're both so sweet! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink. :-)

Paula said...

Both beautiful cards Chris!! I love the fluffy pom poms on the first!

Thanks for joining us at pollycraft! xx

raindropecho said...

Oh my goodness, they're both stunners! I love the fibers you've used with that Wags and Whiskers image and the second card is so elegant and gorgeous!
- Ann

Unknown said...

These are absolutely gorgeous Chris! WOW!

Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays this week!
xoxox

Gonna have to check out the MM sketch this week!

Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays this week!
xoxox

Amy Johnson said...

What fun and beautiful cards! I love the whimsical feel of the first one, and the fibers are a great touch! And the second one is simply lovely with the scrolls, pearls and butterflies. Just exquisite!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

What a beautiful card, Chris! I love the color and your fab stitching.

Grace said...

Wow! You always create something special but I have to tell you that your Mom card is over the top gorgeous! I love every detail and I know Mom will treasure it forever! The pearls, the framing of this wonderful sentiment... all gorgeous my friend!!!

Cheryl said...

Great cards! I always love all the exta touches you put into your projects.

Thank you for joining us for Meljen's Designs first challenge. I hope you will join us again. Good luck!

Joey said...

Hi Chris

two stunning creations! and as always amazing atention to detail, Thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey.x

Becky said...

Chris these are awesome, the first one is cute as a button :). The second one is stunning. Love the stitching on this.

Queen La Rubba said...

Hi Chris ~ Both of your cards are just great! I lovethe card for the texture theme! SHe is just so cute and I love the featherly fluffs you used w/ the bittons! Great DP! Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Prairie Fairy Fun Friday‘s" challenge! I look forward to seeing more of your incredibly gorgeous crafty works in the future!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
I invite you to hop on over and entering my candy give away!!

La Vikinga said...

Both cards nice - you make me pick one and I coulndn't!

La Vikinga / Charlotta

Deanna said...

Very nice1
Thanks for playing!
Dee - LRW

Lori said...

I love, love, love your fur pom pom's! Adorable, fun card! The second card is beautiful and so sweet for mom!

Marley said...

Wow two beautifull cards Chris!! Love the first one.. the image is really great!! Love the colours.. the second one is so clean and stylish!! Love the text!! xxx Marley

Shirley N said...

Two great cards Chris! Hope you are feeling better!

Danielle said...

Two beautiful cards Chris! I love the fun fur - it definitely add a lot of 'pom-pom' flair to the card, lol!!! Your monochromatic card is beautiful too - the peach colour is gorgeous!
Hugs, Danielle

Tracy Vinson said...

Both cards are just stunning! Looking forward to working with you. Tracy

Mary Lou said...

2 Wonderful cards again Chris!! Love the fun fur on your WnW card and the mom card is beautiful!!
Blessings

Jodi said...

Both cards are wonderful Chris!! I really LOVE the second card you made!! Gorgeous!
Hope you are doing well!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Rose said...

they are both awesome!! the mom one is breath taking :) thanks for joining us on simple doodles and crafty creations

Cheryl said...

WOW they are both GORGEOUS!!! The colours and details are beautiful!! I do adore the stitching and embellies in the mum one,it's so elegant!!
Hugs xx

Kimberly S said...

You are so busy creating gorgeous cards Chris, and every one of them is so unique! Beautiful job! Thanks so much for joining us this week for the 1st Meljen's Designs challenge! :)

Carolyn said...

Your cards are both so beautiful, Chris! I love the fun that you put into the first one with the wispy yarn, happy dp and ribbons. Such great detail. Always inspiration to be found here at every visit!

Hugs,
Carolyn

merniebug said...

Aw Chris, you created a masterpiece here. Your creative touch shows in every card you do.

Carol Hurlock said...

Chris, this is so sweet and adorable. I love the fun eyelash yarn on this card. It adds a flirty sparkle to the card. Your work is always amazing and a treat for the eyes.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}

Vicki G said...

Your Mother's day card is AMAZING!!!!! Just so stunning Chris! YOu've been a busy lady since I've visited last. Love your new blog background too

Hugs

Vicki

Northern Girl Stamper said...

I love all the detial you put into your cards and your mothersday card i simply Beautiful. Thank you for joining Meljen's first challenge. Good luck!

Priscilla said...

Great job Chris, you have once again graced us with your talent. Loving both your cards today. I have told you this many many times, but you have got to be the BEST sketch follwer EVER!!! :) Never disappointed coming to your blog. Your talent is endless.
Priscilla

Christina C. said...

Love both of your cards! The cheerleader image is so cute and fun and your mother's day card is lovely. Great job!

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful cards! Love all the details!
Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!!
Dee (Spryte)

Nicole said...

WoWsErS, Chris, these are just so beautiful! Great artwork indeed!! So glad you joined our first challenge at MELJEN'S DESIGNS!! The next challenge will be posted today, hope to see you again! Nicole

Unknown said...

Both cards are absolutely stunning!! The details you put into each work are just so inspiring and fabulous!! Thank you for joining the KSCC challnege with us.

Lacey Stephens said...

Oh my goodness, Chris!! I just LOVE your Let's Go Team card!! How fun are those "pom poms"!! Great take on the sketch!! I used it for my card tomorrow.
I can't believe how hot you said it was in your other post...You're hotter than us in South Florida!! It was only a high of 81 today and we will be back in the 70's this weekend. Crazy weather!
~Lacey

Lynsey said...

Wow Chris, fantastic cards! They are both beautiful! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

Phyllis said...

Chris both of your lovely creations are awesome this week as usual!! You are such a lovely artist!! Your cards are always eye candy for me! I especially love the way you layered all the die cuts on the second card!! Just wonderful!!

Phyllis MMDesign Team
Better late than never.....

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Chris, these 2 scintillating cards are so different yet each have it's beautiful style! Love the cheerleader one with those fancy white ribbons and the Mom card is so elegant! Wonderful job this week, xox ~Jeni

Angela Knopf said...

What lovely creations! I love all the details on your square card.

Deanne Clarke said...

Love your creations!!


Thanks for joining us at Shirley's 2 Girls this week!

Unknown said...

wonderful job on both cards, thanks so much for playing along with the SD challenge.
Trish

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.