Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, September 3, 2009
Good Morning!! I hope you are all having a great week!! The Bread Basket at Our Daily Bread Designs wants to kick off the month with some fun. So we have a CHALLENGE FOR YOU!!!

Today marks the beginning of the September 2009 Design Team Challenge: THREE FOR THEE!

Why the title Three for Thee? Well, this month Our Daily Bread designs released THREE new sets and they are fabulous! So beginning on September THIRD, we’re issuing a Design Team Challenge and we want YOU to play along! It’s a sweet deal for you because Kelley, Our Daily Bread design’s owner, has generously offered THREE great prizes! You guessed it… One of each of the THREE newly released sets!

So what do you have to do?

Simply make a pocket card… it can be any style, any number of pockets! There are lots of tutorials in the Resource section of SCS if you need help in coming up with an idea, or get creative and make your own design! Place a direct link to your card in a comment here by Sept. 17, 2009 9PM EST. If you upload your card to SCS, please use keywords: ODBDTC99 and ODBD.

Anyone can play along.To be eligible to win you must use Our Daily Bread designs’ images and sentiments. The winners will be announced on the Our Daily Bread Designs Blog on Sat. Sept. 19th, so be sure to check back to see who won!

We can’t wait to see what you come up with! Have fun with it and let us see your creativity with this one!

Now for my creation! I used the TLC233 challenge on Splitcoast to create a Tri-fold Pocket Card!! What a fun type of pocket card!!! I used all three sets of the new releases to create it, Doodles 1- Get Well, Doodles 2- Thinking of you, and Doodles 3- Friendship as Well as the butterfly stamp from the Happy Birthday set!! I incorporated Stamp TV's Challenge to incorporate sewing into your creation!

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs- Doodles 1- Get Well, Doodles 2- Thinking of You,
Doodles 3- Friendship, Happy Birthday

Paper: SU Thoroughly Modern, Chocolate Chip, Taken With Teal, Bermuda Bay, White CS

Ink: Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip, Stazon Brown

Accessories: Hero Arts White Pearls, Spellbinder Circles, Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Teal Ribbon (satin), Sheer White Ribbon, Memory Box Brad, sewing machine


Now, to see what our talented Design Team has come up with, please visit their blogs! While I am only listing four links, all the dt will have a pocket card for you. You can click into their links on my sidebar! You won't want to miss it cause the team has some magnificent creations to share!!

Sandee

Jane

Loretta

Angie Z

I hope you have a chance to play along. I can't to see what everyone creates!!

****************************************************

Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge- 11

This week Lori sent the team this image from Green Grass Design as our inspiration for our creation:

I was inspired by the 2nd button in the third column. I used Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red and SU Fifth Avenue Floral for my creation.

This was a very fun inspiration this week!! We hope you can join this challenge this week. If you do, please link your creation here. If you upload to PCP or SC, please use the keyword DDIC11.

For more inspiration, please visit my dt sisters: Angela, Lori, Chat, Julie, Keri and Anne

Anne is currently away but her card or creation will be up at noon.

I hope today's creations inspire you!! For more information on the Our Daily Bread Designs Pocket Challenge Card, please visit the Our Daily Bread Designs Blog. We look forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks for stopping by and for all your wonderful comments!!!

32 comments:

Lori Rider said...

This is so pretty, Chris. Love your colors (I still miss them almost daily!) and your wonderful flowers and stitching! Great layout too, with all those DP panels. Wonderful card!

Cheryl said...

All are so very beautiful and such gorgeous colour combos,always love your stitching!!!
Hugs xx

Crystal said...

These are absolutely gorgeous Chris....I love your color combos and the card design on the first one!! Your stitching and beauty always amazes me!!! Hope you enjoy your day! Hugs!

Stef H said...

girl, you are on a roll this morning! and holy moly! wow! these are gorgeous! that pocket card is just awesome, and i love the colors you gleaned from the photo. super duper!

hugs,

Michelle said...

darn it - I had typed up an awesome response and lost it :(

Your cards are beautiful - I'm totally diggin' the blue and brown card. I like the two pockets with the awesome tags! Gonna have to try this!

Cathy said...

These are gorgeous!! Your pocket card is really wonderful. I need to try one of those!! I hope you are doing well. Come see me sometime! Hugs,Cathy

Grace said...

Chris you blow me away with your designs and details! This tri-fold pocket card is amazing! I love all the inserts and the stitching... something I wish I had the machine to do well!!! Love your color scheme and every detail that went into this fabo card!!!

Deborah Saaranen said...

What a rich and pretty design Chris! I love the brown and blue together, and your double pocket is just fabulous! Love your polka dot card too!

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh WOW - Chris - your pocket card design is absolutely beautiful!!! Love it!!! You other card is a beauty too :) Hugs ~S~

Rachel said...

WOW Chris! both your cards are beautiful. Love the blue and brown on your pocket card, that is fabulous!! beautiful job as always.
hugs,
Rachel

Lorelie Kim said...

Totally gorgeous, Chris!! You're stitch work is WOW and the inside is such a treat!!!

Lisa Foster said...

Good Gracious Chris! Your creations are absolutely stunning! My jaw is on the floor...WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me! Hugs, Lisa

Danni said...

You constantly amaze me with your talent! These creations are stunning! Wonderful job!

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful pocket cards and those bookmarks are wonderful accents to any reading material! Elegant and fun color combo on your second card; I love that DP and your stitching is amazing!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Chris.

Hugs Riet.x

Dawn said...

oh my Chris! all the work you put into your beautiful pocket card! love all the stitching and those wonderful tags too...great design too

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so beautiful, I love your colors.

LorettaL said...

Your pocket card is wonderful, Chris!

Maria Matter said...

so beautiful!
your pocket card is very unique with all it's folds! Both cards are so beautifully done Chris!
Blessings, Maria

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

When you make a RED card, I am in seventh heaven.....not only is this one beautiful, and so much like that lovely magnet, but I tend to oooh and AHHHH over the color!!! Those white flowers are perfect! Great job, Chris!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Wow, I'm trying to wrap my brain around your pocket card....I'm tellin' ya, it would have taken me a week to make that!!! You are da-bomb, girl!!! Gorgeous work, my friend! :)

Connie M. said...

Wowzers, Chris...these are just both so wonderful...the pocket card is just out of this world amazing...you rock!!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Chris...your pocket card design is just breathtaking...WOW!!! The details are sooo fabulous and I love the new ODBD stamps!!! Your Divine Diva challenge card is gorgeous, too...such beautiful colors and I love the layers and flowers!!! Awesome work!!!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, the pocket card is da bomb, Chris! LOVE the DP and the color combination rocks! Really like your take on the Divine Diva challenge ... just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Chris, what a card!! It simply blows me away!!! Ah, and the wonderful colors!
--Hugs Becca

Kathy Jones said...

Chris you are amazing girl!! More gorgeousness from you!!! Love your pocket card!!! You have such a beautiful style and your sewing is always amazing (want to teach me how to do that!!! LOL!!!). Love these new sets, I just need some more money to come in!!! :( ~Miss you girlie~ (I was even going to call you, but when I checked the time it was midnight for you and I didn't think you'd appreciate it!!! ;) ~hugs~

cheryl said...

wow you have some amazing projects on here hun afore the blues and browns and those pockets are just brilliant great link to see how it is done also will defintaley be giving it a try hugs cheryl xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Chris, these sure are some really over the top gorgeous creations hun!! I always love your texture and elegant detailing you add to your beautiful creations!! THANKS FOR SHARING THEM WITH US!! Have a fabulous weekend!! HUGS

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris - very beautiful cards and things! just lovely!
Pam Going Postal

Sue said...

I love this color combination. Your card turned out so nice.

Kelley said...

Chris, I just love both of these pocket cards! They are gorgeous! You always do a wonderful job!

Nicola said...

Wowza girl, you never cease to amaze me. Your blog is such a joy to browse as your creations are always the TOPS. Love these colour combo´s and wowzer those pocket cards are awesome. I adore the textures and details - you are such an inspiration.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.