Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Woo hoo!! We have some sneak peeks for you from Inky Impressions. I am so excited to share these new stamps with you!! You are going to love them. Oh.... but I am so sorry....today is just a tease or sneak peek!!! Teehee!! My stamp is called Shy Little Nickie! Coincidentally my daughters name is Nicki so isn't that just so fun I get to show you a sneak peek of that image!! LOL!

For more on what this image and my creation looks like you will have to stop by my blog on Saturday for the blog hop!!! There are eight new images being released!! Today is the first day of sneak peeks from the dt. For more of the coming attractions and three more sneak peeks, you need to visit my dt sisters:

Tonya

Naoual

Jacqui

There will be sneak peeks on Thursday and Friday as well leading up to the Total Peak Blog Hop on Saturday! Here is the schedule of who to visit when:

Thursday:

Jenn

Kristine

Michele

Pam

Friday:

Crystal

Kristen

Shary

Thanks for stopping by!! I will be back after I wake up in the a.m. with the Flutter By Wednesday Creation!!

Blessings,
Chris

4 comments:

Nicola said...

Ooh these sneak peeks sure tease us Chris, looking forward to your blog hop.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Crystal said...

Hey Chris, I can only image how awesome this card or project is going to be!!! I am so sorry but Jacqui is actually sneaking in my place today she finally got her stamps...Woohoo!!!! Hugs, have a great day!

Kristine said...

OH, I can't WAIT to see all of them!! :) WOOHOOO!! (and to show a sneak at mine tomorrow!) Yes, these are even CUTER than the first ones, if that's even possible?! =0)

Anonymous said...

well Chris, I can't figure what it is from your peek...
Waiting is hard! lol

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.