Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, September 24, 2009
Hi All!! Boy I almost said Happy Friday...not there yet. I have so much going on as of late I can't keep track of anything! Although I remembered that the 26th was my brother in laws birthday, I totally was clueless that the 26th was Saturday!!! Yikes!!! I didn't have any maculine cards on hand and even checked the stores for a card to buy and didn't see any I liked. So....I created a real quickie last night to put in the mail today!!!

I used the Memory Box Autumn Splendor leaves and the sentiment from Our Daily Bread Designs Happy Birthday set. I used yesterday's sketch SC247. The dp is from Recollections Autumn Collection. The leaves on the bottom were cut out using a MS leaf border punch that is pretty new on the market.





I really don't enjoy making masculine cards as much. Guess I just love adding frills!

I am so sorry for the super short post but I have company coming for the weekend (my house has been very neglected and I have a lot to catch up on!!), a charity auction I am making crafts for that needs to be completed by tomorrow, and I have so many places to go today.

I hope you all have a fabulous day! Thanks for stopping by!!

14 comments:

Tina said...

So gorgeous and full of color. Love the paper choices!

Anonymous said...

I think this is very lovely Chris!! I'm always having to make these type cards...so I guess if you're forced you can learn new ways of "adding those frills"!! :) I think it's very lovely and I really enjoy the color combo!! You rock lady!! HUGS

Patti J said...

Gosh girl, wish we lived closer, I'd help you out with your charity stuff! I'm a pretty good 'cutter', and some days I paste well too! Love your gorgeous fall card. Fall is SO much more 'user friendly' with markers and crayons than summer is! Great job, Chris! (oh...and what in this world could you possibly need WW for? You look like you could perhaps weigh in at 115 dripping wet!!!)

stampinfrog said...

Chris I love this masculine card for your BIL! You have used the perfect papers and the leaf image is gorgeous!
Hugs,Connie

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Chris, love the papers you have chose and that stamp is awesome ... lovely accent with the punched leaves and this makes me feel so in touch with the earth if you know what I mean.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Michelle said...

Chris - I think this is a great masculine card. When I came to your blog I instantly said "ohh" as I really like the layout you used. Masculine cards are very hard for me - I like pink just way too much, lol! Anyway, great job!!

Stef H said...

this is awesome. i love that happy birthday stamp. it's so nice & big!

enjoy your company.

hugs,

Danni said...

Great masculine card!!

Cheryl said...

Awesome masculine card!!! Great papers, stamp and layout...I love it, have a great weekend!

Grace said...

I think this is a great card Chris!!! I love this paper and wish I had gotten it! My hubby's bd is the 26th too! I love these colors together and he will too!!!

LINDA said...

WOW!! What a gorgeous card..The papers are wonderful.Really great Masculine card..Lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Amy Johnson said...

What a fabulous fall, masculine birthday card! I love the CAS design. Have fun with your company.

Cheryl said...

Fantastic male card and love the fab design!!!
Hugs xx

Stamp and Smile said...

Great masculine card... and the colors are so warm! Perfect for that special guy in your life... In my FAV's it goes! :)

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.