Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Sunday, September 6, 2009
Hi All!! I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend. I know many in the USA are celebrating the holiday weekend as sort of a last hoorah for summer. I hope wherever you are that this weekend has been a beautiful as it is here. The sun is shining and it is 74 degrees. Very comfortable!!

Today I would like to share a card that I made for today's FS135 Challenge at Splitocoast casing one of Lori McAree's Gorgeous creations. She does such an awesome job creating CAS cards. Something I often struggle with. I just love adding the extra details. I chose this one to case: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1385409.

I kept Lori's basic layout and the black and white color combo and changed the sentiment and image to an Our Daily Bread Designs Doodles1 Get Well and Doodles 3 Friendship stamp. I changed the circle to an oval and used gold baubles instead of black pearls (the placement of the pearls is also different) I changed the punch to the Morrocan Lace Punch.
I also dry embossed the white with Leaves.




Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs- Doodles 1 Get Well, Doodles 3 Friendship

Paper: Black and White

Accessories: Cuttlebug Leaves Folder, Gold Baubles, Oval Spellbinders, black grosgrain, Moraccan Lace punch from EK Success

You can win these two sets if you participate in the Our Daily Bread Designs Design Team Pocket Card Challenge. Click here for more details. You have until September 17!

Thanks for stopping by. Thanks as always for your wonderful comments. I so enjoy reading them!!

blessings,
Chris

16 comments:

Crystal said...

Beautiful card, Chris ! Love all the flourishes !

Holly Young said...

Beautiful card Chris! I love the black and white and the touch of gold pearls!

cheryl said...

oh this is so beautiful chris love it so elagant love cheryl xxxxx

jacque4u2c said...

I just love the elegance of this! It is just awesome! The flourishing is stunning and really makes it POP!

Maria Matter said...

so lovely and elegant Chris!!!
I like to see some 'white' space and you've added just the right amount of fancy embellies to make it work! (as always, lol)

Continue to enjoy this beautiful weekend!!
Blessings, Maria

Rachel said...

very beautiful Chris! love the white and black. you did a wonderful job with this card.
have a Great day!! :0)
hugs,
Rachel

Kristine said...

Hi Chis! This is beautiful. Love b/w look and these new sets are so pretty!! :)

dolcreations said...

Oh Chris..this is just beautiful. I just love the black/white paper. Very nice.
Christine

Stef H said...

oh this is sooo elegant! i love it.

why do i feel like i've been missing you? anyway, hope you are well and hope your holiday weekend is fabulous & fun!

hugs,

Cheryl said...

STUNNING,love black and white its just so elegant!!!
Hugs xx

Grace said...

Chris I just love this! For you it is CAS but I have to say I think it's just right! I love this layout and the texture is great! Love the black and white combo... you can't go wrong with B&W! Hugs!

Kathy Jones said...

This is just gorgeous Chris!!! Black and white is so elegant - love the texture BG and those new ODBD sets are devine!!!! :)

Danielle said...

How beautiful Chris! I love the black and white and the sentiment is just lovely! Gorgeous butterfly flourish!
Hugs, Danielle

Riet said...

Ohhh Chris,what a beautiful card,so chique.

Hugs Riet.x

Jodi said...

This is so pretty! I am so loving black and white together! You made a gorgeous card!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Nicola said...

This is so classy and elegant Chris. Love the black and white and your stamps are gorgeous.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.