Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Sunday, September 20, 2009
Happy Sunday All!! Today I promised to let you know who the random winner of my candy is. THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR JOINING THE BLOG HOP AND FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS!!!

Drum rolls please.....

And the winner is......
"scrapperjulia said...

Beautiful card! I love your blog, you are so creative and talented!"

Congrats Julia!!! Please email me at olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com with your snail mail address so I can get your goodies out to you.

For those of you who did not win this time, I am having some awesome blog candy on my birthday at the end of the month for all my followers. Thanks again for all your encouraging words!!!

I also have some awesome news to share!!!





I am so excited to announce that I have been invited by Vicki
to be on the Design Team for the Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential. The Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential is a place where you can spotlight your creativity and find your hidden potential. I am so honored to be a part of this talented dt where I can share my crafting with you. Each week the DT will be showing you how to use stamps, paper, and projects in a way you may have not thought of. There will be all kinds of fun. Come join us on Oct 3rd when we will be featuring our first challenge as a new DT.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!!

blessings,
Chris

12 comments:

Danni said...

Congrats!!!!

Maria Matter said...

congratulations Chris!
I'm so excited to be working with you!
It's all so exciting!!
Blessings, Maria

Annette Bowes said...

Congratulations Chris, looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations, take careX:)

Stef H said...

oh girlfriend, that vicki definitely has exquisite taste!

wooooo hoooooo!

hugs,

Crystal said...

WOOOOHOOOOO Girl!!!

scrapperjulia said...

Thank you so much, Chris! Congratulations on your new Design Team! Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful work!

Cheryl said...

WOOHOO Congrats on being in the DT,you have an amazing talent!!!
Hugs xx

Mary Lou said...

Congrats on your new dt position. How exciting!!! I know you will be a terrific team member!!
Blessings Mary lou

Michelle said...

Congrats, Chris!! That's wonderful news!!!

Darlene said...

Congrats Chris!! I'm so thrilled to be working side by side with you on the team! It's going to be awesome fun!!!

stephanne said...

Woohoo, congrats on the new DT spot, can't wait to see what you craft up, and woopie, congrats Julia on the cancan!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to have you on board with us Chris!! Your talents will be a huge asset for this challenge blog!! :) I'm so excited to be working right along side with you!! HUGS

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.