Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Good Morning!! Happy Hump day to you. I am so sorry if I did not get around to comment on your blogs yesterday. My computer or internet service was having some difficulties and after a while I just gave up. I sure hope to make it around today!!

Today's post is combination of two challenge posts: Inky Impressions and Flutter By Wednesday!

Since September is Nicole's (Inky's Mama) Birthday Month, Inky Impressions is celebrating HER all month long. This weeks challenge is to add REAL or FAUX stitching to your card or project using an Inky Impressions stamp. OOO Nicole really loves a card with stitching. So come on and join the fun. We would love to see what you create. If you do join us please link your creation here.

September is also Danni's birthday and the Flutter By Team is also celebrating her with many fun challenges . Danni is offering blog candy every week in September!!! Today the FBW guest designers are her kids, Matthew and Annabelle. Isn't that so sweet. What better guest designers to choose for Danni's birthday than her own kids!! You can see their creations on Danni's blog.

The Flutter By Wednesday challenge this week is to add sparkle to your creation with a butterfly or fairy. Should you create a creation using this challenge, please upload it to Mr. Linky here under FBW75. If you should upload your creation to SC or PCP, Please use the keyword FBW.

Here is my creation using stitching and an Inky Impressions stamp and sparkle and a butterfly. I used the new release SpunkyScooter Lili which is now available in the Inky Impressions store. I colored her with prisma color pencils and gamsol. The dp is from MME Bloom and Grow and K&Co. Glitter Paper. I did add glitter to the image, however it does not show up well in the picture.


To see other Inky Impressions cards for this challenge, please visit:

Jenn
Kristine
Michele

For more inspiration using the Flutter By Wednesday Challenge, please visit:
Have a great day!!!Thanks so much for stopping by and for your wonderful comments!!

29 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job, Chris!!!

Nicola said...

What a super cute image Chris and your colouring is perfection as always. Your papers are gorgeous and your stitching a wow factor. I always the love the depth to your cards and your butterfly is so pretty along with all your awesome detail.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Patti J said...

What a sweet card! Looks so real! You just make me want to reach out and touch her!!! Great card - Thanks for sharing. I think that blogger was having issues yesterday - it was on and off all day for me too!

Stef H said...

beautiful. you do stitching soooooo well! i'm lucky i can thread a needle - LOL.

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! This is just DARLING!! Look at that stitching girl!!! Just awesome everything!! :) HUGS

Holly Young said...

Chris your card is awesome! I love the colors first off, and the bit of sparkle you've added is perfect! Sewing on a card always makes it special.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Chris, this is absolutely STUNNING!!! I have been trying to do stitching with my machine, but I guess that thing does not like paper ;D.
Gorgeous colors!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Chris, I love your color combo, and that image is so cute! Great coloring!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Can I send my cards to you for stitching, Chris? I don't even own a sewing machine, but I love how the real stitching looks. This image is so cute and sweet, too, and I love your choice of colors! Total cuteness!

Michelle said...

Well Chris - I don't think stitching as a challenge is a problem for you!! You have that down pat! I adore your stitching abilities - someday I might give it a try on mine. Rest assure though mine will be nothing compared to yours!! Yours are true works of art!!

Rachel said...

Gorgeous as alway Chris!! love all that sparkle. and those colors WOW do they pop!!
hugs,
Rachel

Risa said...

What a super cute image and adorable card Chris!
hugs
risa:)
p.s. What day is your upcoming birthday? My husband also celebrates his birthday this month. His birthday is Sept. 29th

Lelia Pierce said...

Chris, this is just beautiful...as usual! I love the subtle sparkle and that butterfly is gorgeous!

Hugs,
Lelia

Nancy said...

Isn't it wonderful when you can combine challenges! She is one spunky girl...love her!! Awesome card!

Jodi said...

Very cute girl!! Love the colors and all the awesome stitching you did too!! Very pretty butterfly charm too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Christine said...

Fun card! I love the colors you chose!

Blessings,
Christine

Crystal said...

I just LOVE this scooter girl, I need this image!!! I LOVE your stitching for this challenge and your color combo is BEAUTIFUL!

Danni said...

Ohhhh I just LOVE the butterfly you used! And the image is so fun...what a great card!!

Kerri said...

Another adorable image, and your stitching is awesome!!! I love it, Chris!

cheryl said...

gorgous card love that image beautiful detail too love cheryl xxxxxxx

Tina said...

This is just adorable lady!

Kristine said...

Wow Chris, this is so awesome! I love that you add a touch of elegance to every card you make! This one is no exception. LOVE that border punch and your sweet charm and the colors... OH, and of course your stitching! :) Can't forget that! LOL. Great job with these challenges!
Hugs,
x Kristine

Cassie said...

It's beautiful Chris! Would love more info on that silver butterfly slide you used!!

Danielle said...

How pretty Chris - the black really makes this card pop!
Hugs, Danielle

Dawn B. said...

OH my goodness Chris she looks just like my daughter when she was little. I just love it. She used to have a scooter like that. This is so sweet. You are really good at combining challenges..Love the layers too..

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous Chris...love that color combo!

stampinfrog said...

Chris this image is so cute and you have colored Lili so beautifully! Love the color combo for this card!WOW! Love it!
Hugs,Connie

Kristen said...

Chris, this is GORGEOUS!!!! Fabulous job with your stitching.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Hee! Such a cute image!!! I love it!!!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.