Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, September 17, 2009
Good Morning!!! Today is time for the Divine Diva Challenge. Lori sent us a picture of a wedding cake for our inspiration this week. I really had a good time with this one.






My girls think I am officially nuts since I planned out my own wedding, making a place setting, favors and a wedding thank card using the colors, flowers, and patterns that inspired me from the cake photo. Here is what I came up with.


I used the SU True Friend for my stamps. The paper is Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip and Sweet Always. The card uses yesterday's SC246 sketch on SC.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope this inspires you to create and maybe even use this wedding cake as your inspiration. If you do this challenge, please upload your creation to the comments on Lori's blog. For more inspiration from the other diva's click on the links below.


Angela - this is unfortunately Angela's last challenge with us. A big thank-you from me for being such a wonderful DT member!

Anne

Lori

Donna

Julie

Keri

Kerri

Thanks so much for stopping by. Sorry for the short post but blogger gave me lots of difficulty and I am suppose to be out the door this a.m. already. Hope you have a fantastic day!!!

31 comments:

Lori Rider said...

Wow!!! This is just so gorgeous. You put so much work into this challenge and it was totally worth it! Such pretty colors and patterns for a wedding set.

Cheryl said...

Love that stamp set Chris, I really should just get it for myself! What an awesome job on these creations...and you are not crazy for doing them for your own wedding...they're perfect!

Annette Bowes said...

Good Morning Chris, just nipped on quick before going to bed and what do I find? You! Having been very creative, what a beautiful setting, just love what you have done, love the choc chip and pirouette pink together, have a fab day, take care AnnetteX:)

Patti J said...

Chris, my jaw is on the floor!!! Girl, what a great idea!!! I love your wedding set! One of these days, your girls will be so tickled that you do these things! When they are planning their wedding, they will suddenly need your expertise!!! Lol! Wonderful project!

Holly Young said...

My goodness Chris, you took that inspiration and ran away with it! Just absolutely fabulous! If I were having a wedding any time soon I'd want you to plan it for me!

Kerri said...

WOW! Everything is just gorgeous! I LOVE how you decorated the champagne glass!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! How gorgeous!! Your creations are so stunning elegant Chris!! You've done such a fabulous job girl!! HUGS

stampinfrog said...

Oh Chris all of this is just so GORGOUS! I love the colors you have used it is just so elegant looking!
Hugs,Connie

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

You are amazing!! I love every single item you made inspired by the fabulous cake!!! Where were you when I was doing my DD's wedding!LOL!

Danielle said...

Gorgeous wedding set Chris! The colours are fab and you took beautiful inspiration from the cake! Pure elegance!
Hugs, Danielle

Danni said...

Gorgeous and so creative!! Love these!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Love it, those are my favorite colors too ;D!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

What a gorgeous set! You really outdid yourself, Chris! I love all the extras you did along w/ your fabulous card.

Tina said...

Oh my goodness, your ensemble is just perfect. Your attention to detail is just amazing.

Tab said...

Such a beautiful card and place settings, hun, love your choice of image and colours!
Hugs Tab xxx

dolcreations said...

Wow..this is just stunning Chris. It is amazing how you take from from your inspiration and just create such beauty! This is just so pretty! You are definetly so talented!
Christine

Cathy said...

This is a stunning project to say the least!! Wow great job. You did have fun!! Beautiful work! Hugs, Cathy

Darlene said...

AMAZING ... what a beautiful grouping! You should be very proud of yourself! Awesome!!

Kristine said...

Well I think this is so gorgeous--so what if they think you're NUTS! LOL - too funny. I LOVE your card--that DP, the pearls, the pretty flower... and the whole ensemble is awesome!! Great job on this challenge Chris! :)

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Wow, oh, Wow!!! Chris, you have outdone yourself, girl! Everything is sooooo beautiful!

Lori said...

Your take on this cake is amazing! Great job. When don't our children think we are NUTS?!?! ha, ha.

Grace said...

WOWZA!!! You never cease to amaze me Chris!!! This is just the prettiest wedding set! LOVE the colors!!! I ought to send this to my nephew and future niece in law (is there such a thing? LOL)... they just got engaged but are getting married in Dec... I bet they'd order the whole deal from you! LOL! Gorgeous as always! Hugs!

Cindy Haffner said...

Chris this is so divine, wow, awesome job.

Ann Kranitz said...

This project is perfect in every way...what a great take on the inspiration challenge.

Jodi said...

This is so sweet and pretty! I love everything you put into it!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

cats whiskers said...

OMG what a wonderful set of creations they look absoluetly stunning and elegant, I love the colour scheme dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Michele Roos said...

Oh WOW Chris this is gorgeous, love the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Family American Style. said...

Hi, I’m stopping by to let you know about the FREE web site dedicated to people with a great talent in crafting. I love what you have created. It would be great if you could share with others. If you are interested you can go to “Show off you Creations” then the post that says “Join hand crafted Creations” for directions and instructions.

Silke Ledlow said...

Super awesome project - Chris!!! Hugs ~S~

Angella D. Crockett said...

What an awesome project!!! You go, girl!!!

Kathy Jones said...

***THUD*** OMGosh Chris this whole set is just STUNNING!!!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.