Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Good morning!! Happy Tuesday!! I hope you had an awesome weekend and great Monday! I am back from camping and can't wait to share the new Our Daily Bread Designs stampsets to be released today or the Midnight Madness sketch which I already posted (scroll down to the next post for the details and project for MMSC)

Each month, Kelley comes up with some more awesome stamps to be released and today's is no exception!! These sets are perfect for wishing well to those who are not well or going through difficult times and for friends you just want to let know that you care. There are three new releases today!!! They even include butterflies, dragonflies and flourishes. My fave!!!







Here is a card I made using the set Thinking of You. For this card, I used several items available in the Our Daily Bread Store, including Basic Grey Wisteria Designer paper, Ornare, Hero Arts Light Blue and Light Green Accent Pearls, and pearl glimmermist (metallic pearl0 on my small butterfly. The cardstock used is Bliss Blue and Bashful Blue from SU. The image panel was cut out with my new Label 5 die from Nestabilities. I love the new dies!!! The larger butterfly is cut out using the Sizzix Butterfly die from SU.

CARD RECIPE
Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs- Thinking of you
Paper: Bashful Blue CS, White CS, Bliss Blue CS, Basic Grey Wisteria DP
Embellishments: Hero Accents Pearls: Light Green and Light Pearl, Offray blue lace ribbon, Pearl Metallic Glimmermist
Tools: Butterfly Sizzix die from SU, Ornare Piercing Template, Ornare Piercing Tool, Ornare Piercing Tool, sewing machine, Cuttlebug Swirls die


Many of the bread basket members (Design Team) will be sharing a card or project with you using one of these new sets. You won't want to miss their fabulous creations!!
This month ODBD welcomes my dear friend, Grace Nywening, back into the bread basket and Dawn Lusk as our September Guest Designer!! These girls do such magnificent work and their creations are always over the top! I can't wait to see your work with Our Daily Bread Designs stamps and work with you in the Bread Basket girls!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!! Thanks for all your comments while I was away and today as well. I hope you have a great day! I so look forward to catching up on my blogging today! I have missed you all! Don't forget that if you scroll down to the next post, you will see the Midnight Madness sketch for today!

blessings,
Chris

19 comments:

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Gorgous, gorgeous Chris!!! Love the two blues together and your pretty sewing!

dolcreations said...

Simply gorgeous Chris. Wow! Love the soft blues.
Christine

Deborah Saaranen said...

So beautiful Chris! I love your stitching, blue color, glimmer...everything!

Grace said...

Oh Chris... you always wow me! This is so pretty! The soft colors are so soothing and elegant. Your stitching always makes me wish I had a machine that could really sew without waddling up! Your butterfly is gorgoues! Great post and I'm so glad you got home in time to join us!!!

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous, Chris!!! Beautiful colors and so serene!!! Love the piercing, too!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! So pretty!! Love the pretty sparkles on the butterfly!! HUGS

stampinfrog said...

This is GORGEOUS! Love the blues and the butterfly is so cute and LOVE your ribbon treatment!
Hugs,Connie

Kristine said...

OH wow! I'm loving every one of those new sets! :) Thanks so much for sharing with us! and your card is so GORGEOUS Chris!! Love the new Nesties, the scallop stitching, and sparkly butterfly--it's all so soft and pretty! Have a lovely day!
Your SSC,
kristine XxXx

Connie M. said...

This is just sooo beautiful, Chris! Love this new nestie (I used it on my card for today too!) The paper piercing and the butterfly is amazing!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So very pretty.

Sue McMahon said...

OOOHHH! Aren't these beautiful! Fantastic Releases!

Danni said...

Ohhhhh....loving these new sets!! and your card is just so gorgeous...wow!

Shawne said...

OMG, I love this new label too, it's awesome and so is your card!~

Joan Ervin said...

Such a beautiful design, Chris...I love the new stamps and the colors and papers look fabulous!!!!! Love the new nesties shape, too...sooo gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, thank you for stopping by and visiting me and for the lovely comments you left. I have visited your beauitufl site and will definately be back! Love the card you made with all the lovely detail.

Jacquel said...

This is gorgeous Chris! Love the texture and that butterfly...tfs!!!

Nicola said...

Absolutely stunning Chris. What a gorgeous combo and the butterfly along with the pricking and bugging is so beautiful.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Kelley said...

So beautiful, Chris! Love your design!

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous!!!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.