Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Friday, August 28, 2009
Good Morning!!! By the time you read this post, I will be away on my vacation, camping. The family is so excited to go camping for the last time this summer. We will go again in the Fall, but it isn't the same. There won't be swimming then and it will be much cooler.

With Fall in mind, I created this card.I made this card using our Daily Bread Designs Happy Birthday set and today's FS133 challenge. I just love Joanne's gallery and this card really popped out at me ( http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1440432 ).

I am not usually an orange person but since hers looked so good, I went out on a limb and tried similar colors. When I was putting it together, I flipped one of the panels which changed the layout. Too late to change after using permanent adhesive. I also changed the image, sentiment, brads, and added sewing and ribbon.





Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs- Happy Birthday
Paper: Hauku, Tangerine Tango, Black, White
Accessories: Memory Box brads, Tango ribbon, MS Butterfly punch, glitter, paper piercer, sewing machine, scalloped border punch for corners


Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment so I can return the favor and visit your blog when I get back from vacation.

Blessings,
Chris

23 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, that is just lovely! Fall is my favorite season (not that we get it much here)!

Tina said...

So lovely Chris, the details are amazing. Love that stitching.

Connie M. said...

This is just stunning, Chris! Love the orange, and the brads with the ribbon tabs! WOW!!

Stef H said...

this is gorgeous! love the orange!

hope you're having a ball!

hugs,

Michelle said...

This is gorgeous, Chris!!! LOVE the colors, & I'm not really an orange person either! But this isn't orange, it's tangerine :)

Hope you're having a great time!!

Holly Young said...

Oh Chris, it's really beautiful! I love the sewing mixed with the piercing. Great brads too! The dimension you gave the flowers is a nice touch. Hope you and your family are having a terrific time!

Betty Wright said...

This is wonderful, Chris!!! Fabulous coloring and detailing!!! Beautifully done!!! Blessings!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What a stunning card Chris!! I love your beautiful details and your stitching is gorgeous with this!! HUGS

Mary Lou said...

Super lovely card Chris. Your work is amazing--colors are beautious!!
God Bless
Mary Lou

Riet said...

Wowww Chris,what beautiful,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Lisa Foster said...

This is SO BEAUTIFUL! All of that gorgeous fall color! You always amaze me! Hugs, Lisa

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Chris, well girlfriend, it appears that you suit orange as well! This is gorgeous and a beautifully inspired card from the FS gallery! Love the colours with that image - it doesn't get much better than this!! Thank you for sharing Chris, it is always such a pleasure to visit! I hope you are enjoying camping - you wouldn't want to if you lived here - it is wet and cold...oh well - perfect for card making!! LOL! {{{hugs}}}

Nicola said...

Wowzers Chris, what a stunning creation. I adore your image so beautifully coloured and your pricking and stitching are wonderful details along with your bugging and gorgeous ribbons and brads.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Lori said...

A beautiful fall card, Chris! Love your coloring.

Patti J said...

This is so pretty! Fall and spring are my two favorite stamping seasons! It's so much fun to color the bright and vibrant colors!!! Great card - hope you are having a wonderful time with your family!

cats whiskers said...

Stunning card dear, have a great weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

dolcreations said...

This card is just perfect. The layout is just stunning. The stitching, the ribbon, the image all so perfect.
I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Christine

Cheryl said...

Stunning!!! Such a gorgeous image,beautiful LO and papers....everything is perfect!! Enjoy your vacation!!
Hugs xx

Risa said...

Wow...what a stunning card! I love the rich colors and your beautiful image! Totally awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Maria Matter said...

Oh, I really like the orange...it 'spoke' to me as soon as I saw this, then I read that you didn't really like orange! lol
This is absolutely beautiful...I love all the flowers in contrast to the gray watering can! Just beautiful Chris!
Blessings, Maria

Danielle said...

wow - this is stunning Chris! The colours are so pretty and the layout and sewing details are just gorgeous!
Hugs, Danielle

Sandy said...

The card is beautiful and the colors are so vibrant and just give the card a "pop!" Gorgeous!!!

Kathy Jones said...

WOW Chris!!! What a beautiful card!!! I just love the colours you used on this card!!! Fabulous layout and of course I love the stitching and all the embellishing that you do so well!!! :)

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.