Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Happy Hump Day to you all!! I hope you are having a great week so far!! By the time you read this post, I will still be visiting my mom for her birthday. Today is Flutterby Wednesday and I wanted today's challenge with you.

Today's challenge is hosted by Harriet. Harriet's challenge is to participate in this create a butterfly project. While we would love to see your creations, it is most important to send them in. You may link them to Mr. Linky here if you would like.

To keep with the butterfly theme, I created this box in a bag.





What a fun way to package some goodies. I used the Riding Hood Dp from SU and the Butterfly sizzix die. The bottom border is created with the EK Success Moroccan punch.

For more inspiration please visit my dt sisters: Ann, Cassie, Harriet, Heather, Jodi, Kim, Danni, Nancy, Michelle, Nicola, Stef, Taylor, Lelia, and Christine.

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day!!

25 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

What a cute Box in a Bag Chriss and I love that Moroccan Punch - gorgeous!! I am sure this gift bag will be well used to bless someone...maybe filled with YUMBLY goodies or, better still, stamps!! LOL!! That would be my ideal! Thanks for sharing!! God bless you Chris! {{{hugs}}} Thank you for the Award too...I have it on my sidebar and have yet to send it on to 5 people...but I will!

Danielle said...

What a fantastic project Chris - this is gorgeous! The butterfly is beautiful and that Moroccan punch is stunning (who makes that one??). Hope you're having a good time visiting with your mom!
Hugs, Danielle

Danielle said...

Ok, ignore my comment on who makes the punch (clearly didn't fully read that part, lol)!!!
Hugs x

Anonymous said...

What a fun project!! This is sooo pretty!! HUGS

Harriet Skelly said...

Beautiful box in a bag Chris!! Thanks for getting the word out for the Butterfly project! Enjoy your visit with your mom! Hugs, Harriet

Stef H said...

what a great project. love it.

hugs,

Becky said...

This is a fabulous bag, love the paper you choose and the butterfly and bling is gorgeous.

Betty Wright said...

This is fantastic, Chris!!! Great colors and design!!! LOVE the touches of bling!!!

Spyder said...

Another wonderful make, I love the colours! and such a fun project...and...please pop over to my blog I too have some thing for you!!

((Lyn))

Lelia Pierce said...

I love the box in a bag! I have made a few of those myself...love your design too! Just beautiful!

Hugs,
Lelia

Cheryl said...

WOW,Love it,Love it,Love it.......fantastic as always!!! I have been wanting to make one of these for a long time now,I better get moving.....lol.....
Hugs xx

Michelle said...

Chris - your box/bag is beautiful. You always use the best colors and papers. I adore your creations!!

Anonymous said...

Chris this is so darling. Love the paper and the colors you used. Fabulous work!!

I hope you are enjoying your time with your Mom. Happy Birthday to her!

Congratulations on making the Inky Impressions Design Team! >:0) I am looking forward to working with you!

Danni said...

So very pretty!! wonderful job!

Crystal said...

Hey Chris for one your project is outstanding...LOVE your colors, that butterfly and your details are always so gorgeous!! On the other note...I am soooo thrilled to be working with you with Inky Impressions..how exciting and a HUGE CONGRATS!

Riet said...

Wowww Chris,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x

Jodi said...

Hiya Chris!!! YOU never cease to amaze me with your creativity! What a fabulous idea to create this bag and have it for this challenge! A fun gift idea too!
LOVE it girl!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creation....the butterfly and the sentiment are so perfect, not to mention that beautiful dp!

Abby:)

Sandee Shanabrough said...

WOW! Chris this is so cool!

Joy said...

I love this box bag! it's so cute with the butterfly on front. what a great idea to do! love all the bling and the border punch is gorgeous! TFS!

Kathy Jones said...

Have a wonderful time visiting you Mum Chris!!!! This project is FANTASTIC!!!! LOVE your colours and that gorgeous butterfly!!!! Another wonderful creation girl!!!!

Kristine said...

Oh WOW!!! This is sooo beautiful Chris Olsen :) I'm so inspired now to make one of these babies...you did an amazing job with this! (and I lOOVE butterflies!)

Welcome to the Inspirational Inkettes (DT) for Inky Impressions!! So happy to be designing with you and can't wait to see your Inky creations and get to know you all better. Will be lots of fun! :) Hugsx

Nicola said...

Wow what a beautiful creation Chris, loving your box in a bag and your choice of paper. Your punched border is a beautiful accent as is that darling butterfly.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Tina said...

Now, how cute is this!

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh my this is gorgeous - GF!!! I love these bags too and yours turned out awesome!!! Lve the butterfly and the added bling ;) Hugs ~S~

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.