Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Sunday, August 2, 2009
A few weeks ago I was invited to be a guest designer of Sweet n Sassy Stamps for the month of August. I am so excited to be working alongside their talented design team creating with SNSS awesome selection of stamps. Thanks so much for this opportunity Korin and Sandy1

Today's post seems very appropriate for my first debut as GD. The featured stamper at Splitcoast Stampers today is Teresa Kline. Teresa is a senior dt member of Sweet and Sassy. She is very talented and has an awesome gallery. If you have not seen your creations, you should really swing over to her blog for some real eye candy.

For today's card, I chose this card of Teresa's to case. I kept her layout and the corduroy buttons but changed the image, sentiment, colors, and dp. I also added a few details.

Nature is full of so many miracles. The butterfly is just one of many.



Card Recipe:
Stamps: Sweet -n Sassy- In His Time
Paper: To the Nines, Bitter Chocoloate, Sage Shadow
Tools: EK Success Moroccan punch, sewing machine, Spellbinder Rectangles and Circles
Embellishments; SU Corduroy buttons. Chocolate Chip ribbon, Best Occasion Flourishes, Pearls

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a good end of the weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

blessings,
Chris

blessi

26 comments:

B said...

Super exciting news indeed! :) Love this card! The swirls are fun and the florishes are just the right touch!

Cathy said...

Congratulations Chris!! I'm so excited for you!! Thii is beautiful. I love the papers and the butterfly. It's just stunning. Congrats again, Hugs, Cathy

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chris first may I congratulate you on your GD slot and secondly wow what a beauty I adore the colours you have used and that image is gorgeous love the design and all the elements you have used.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Leah said...

This came out so pretty! Congrats on the GDT spot and I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations, thanks for dropping by my blog:)

Jeanette said...

Wow! What a fabulous card! Love the colors!
Congrats to you on the SNSS Guest DT spot. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations!
Hugs Jeanette

Stef H said...

what a gorgeous card (as always) and big congrats on the GDT spot! i love theresa's work too. she's one talented lady.

hugs,

Lovely Linda said...

Congratulations Chris - a great choice for them!! Love your card, the butterfly is gorgeous!! Your will be a great asset for this team by friend, both craft wise and just by being your lovely encouraging self!! I have some news on my blog and some candy too...hope to see you pop over! God bless you Chris - your light continues to shine!!

Danni said...

Love this! Oh so pretty and congrats on the guest DT position!

Patti J said...

Congratulations on your DT spot Chris! You are very deserving of the honor! Your card is beautiful - I love your color scheme! Well done, my friend!

jacque4u2c said...

This is just stunning!!! You really need an amazing job!!!!! Kudos!

Sandy said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I love the colors you chose, the papers and the stitching. They all add perfectly with the butterfly. So glad you joined us for the month and thank you so much for stopping by my blog too!

Priscilla said...

Your work is Fantastic..enjoy your DT spot Chris and a big CONGRATULATIONS :)
{{{{HIGH FIVE}}}}}
Priscilla

Grace said...

Congratulations Chris! I don't know how you do it all but you'll be such an asset to SNSS! It's a great fit!!! This card is beautiful and I so love the butterfly and your stitching is always perfect!!! Hugs!

Cheryl said...

Super stunning,beautiful colours and butterfly!!!
Hugs xx

Stamp and Smile said...

You are so right Chris... life is full of miracles and have to open our eyes to see them!! (Even the small ones!) Darling card you cased!! LOVE the browns and blue tones.... and CON'GRATS on being guest designer!! FUN... :)

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Chris! I love the colors and the butterfly is awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Risa said...

Oops.....I forgot to say Congratulations on your DT position! I am so happy for you Chris!
hugs
Risa:)

Tina said...

Congrats lady! Awesome card with so much detail. I am loving the bling.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you Chris!! I know they'll love having you!! ;) Your card is just gorgeous as always!! HUGS

Danielle said...

Gorgeous card Chris - I adore the colours together and the butterfly and trail are just beautiful! Fabulous sentiment! And congrats on your GD position - how very exciting and well deserved!
Hugs, Danielle

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Chris,i love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Jodi said...

Very pretty card!! Love all of your creations!! I thank you for the award too! You are so sweet and so very deserving of them all!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Eve said...

WOW!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your work!!! You are so very talented!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs
Eve

Maria Matter said...

Congrats on your GDT spot!!!
This is so beautiful, I love the colors and patterns you've used!! oh, and those buttons!
Excellent! Look forward to seeing what you do with SNSS!!!
Blessings, Maria

Rachel said...

Oh how EXCITING!!! congratulations!! this is sooo beautiful!
hugs,
Rachel

Kathy Jones said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What an amazing addition you will be to them Chris!!!! Look at this gorgeous card - love everything about it!!!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.