Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, August 20, 2009
Good Morning!!! I hope your week is going well. Today is the Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge. Lori sent us this picture of bedding for our inspiration.




The photo really made me think of fall, hence the leaves and the browns and golds on my card. I used one of the Mojo 100 Anniversary sketches. The leaves are from the God's Beauty hostess set. I embossed the leaves in gold. I had hope to use some different leaves but I just have toooooooooo many stamps and I could not find it. I spent hours looking! I know, that when I am not looking for it, I will find it.



Card Recipe:
Stamps: God's Beauty
Paper: SEI, SU Thoroughly Modern, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Pearls, Ribbon Bowtizue Ribbon, Textile Embossing folder, Top Note Die

The Divine Diva has lots of inspiration for you this week. I am so excited to be welcoming our newest team member Anne Harmon (aka jdmommy) of Inking in Red. Anne is such a sweetheart and has so many awesome creations. Her blog is a real treat and I always enjoy visiting her. Welcome Anne!!!! Please click on over to her blog as well as the divine divas to see their awesome creations.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope I have inspired you to create. Should you use this photo as an inspiration for a card or project, please a direct link here. Should you upload it to SC or PCP, please use the keyword DDIC10.

Have a great day!!

31 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Chris, what a beautiful card! I love all the various brown, from the dp to the ribbon, and the pearls are the perfect finishing touch!! Lovely!

Lynne in NI said...

Ooh your card is totally scrummy! Love your colour theme and your ribbon is gorgeous!
Lynne
:D

Tina said...

So pretty and elegant. Love this!

Lori Rider said...

Wow, this is just beautiful! Those colors are gorgeous and I love your ribbon and embossing. Stunning card!

Patti J said...

Chris, what a beautiful card! It is perfect for that inspiration piece! You rocked this one, my friend!!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I love that bedding!! I want that!! ;)

But your card is so very stunning Chris!! You always make me say WOW everytime I see your blog girl!! :) The chocolate colors are soooo yummy and the ribbon is perfect!! I love it with the gold embossing too!! Well done!! :) HUGS

Crystal said...

WOW this is beautiful Chris...I love the chocolate colors...soooo beautiful!!! The hint of gold is just perfect!! Beautiful!

Danni said...

Very nice! Love the bow!!

Stef H said...

what a beautiful inspiration and stunning card. i just love how you use all those different shapes!

hugs,

Angela said...

Very pretty! That ribbon is a gorgeous touch.

Lori said...

Great card! The ribbon is just beautiful.

Lorelie Kim said...

Excellent take on the inpiration!! That bow is gorgeous!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

very beautiful!!!!!!!!!love the ribbon!!!!
tfs:)
chat

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

What a beautiful card, Chris! I love the layer shapes, the great texture and your lovely bow.

Cheryl said...

So elegant and such a beautiful colour combo!!! Love all the texture!!
Hugs xx

Andrea said...

What a wonderful card! So very beautiful.
many greetings
Andrea

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Chris,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Chris, love the pretty colour scheme and wonderful lo. Hugs Nikki x

Danielle said...

This is such a gorgeous elegant card Chris! The colours are stunning and the embossed leaves are just lovely! Beautiful inspiration!
Hugs, Danielle

Connie M. said...

This is just beautiful, Chris! I love the different layered nesties! The sponging and the double ribbon are just perfect accents!

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOW, what a gorgeous card, Chris!!!! Thanks for those encouraging words. It can only get better, right? Hugs, Sabrina

Jodi said...

What an awesome take off of the inspirations picture!! LOVE this Chris!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Denise Marzec said...

My goodness, you did a FANNNN-TASTIC job capturing the feel of the photo in your card! Such rich colors and I love your layout!

Kristine said...

Love EVERYTHING about this card! :) It's so beautiful... more so than the actual inspiration piece for sure! It's so elegant and lovely.

Cindy Haffner said...

Gorgeous!

Ann Kranitz said...

what a beautiful, peaceful card. Love that gorgeous bow.

Lisa Foster said...

This is such a lovely card, Chris...so serene! Beautiful job as always! Hugs, Lisa

Shirley said...

How elegantly lovely! The colors, shading and those wonderful pearls!

Silli said...

OMG Chris! Your card is so elegant and beautiful. I love the colors... Great work, thanks for the inspiration! Hugs and happy friday! Silke

Amy Sheffer said...

Wow, Chris! Beautiful job with the inspiration piece!

Curt in Indy said...

This is so beautiful! I LOVE the gold embossing on the leaves and how you accented with the ribbon with gold trim. Stunning card! Best, Curt

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.