Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Friday, February 19, 2010


Happy Friday Everyone!! I am back just in time for the weekend, another Wags n Whiskers challenge and to come visit you!!!!I had a great time away but missed you all. I must admit the time away was good for me and was a refreshing time away. Thanks so much for your sweet comments while I was away! I so enjoyed reading them!! I have so much blog hopping and catching up to do.

Anywho...It is time for another Wags n Whiskers challenge!!! This week my wonderfully talented dt sister, Jacqui is asking you to use your favourite things - this could be favourite colours, embellishments, charms etc...

To play our challenges you must use a Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamp as your main image to be entered into the prize drawing.

If you don't have any Wags 'n Whiskers, then you can go shopping here!!!.
Once again, one lovely participant will win a Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamp of their choice.

Here is my take for this week's challenge using some of my fave papers, color combo, color medium, spellbinders die and embellishments. The image is called "Say a Prayer" and is colored with distress inks. The wings sparkle even though it is hard to see in the photo. The layout uses the sketch from the Sketch Saturday from this past week. After I completed my card, I noticed I used a flower instead of a sentiment. Oops!


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Wags n Whiskers- Say a Prayer from Wags n Whiskers
Paper: My Mind's Eye Home,Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, SU retired Holiday Treasures
Accessories: double heart charm,Fleur De Lis Spellbinders Die
ZVA Creative Pearls, Prima flowers mini roses, Prima glittered flowers, textile dry embossing folder, Heart Border Punch from Martha Stewart
Challenges:
Wags n Whiskers- favorites and a Wags n whiskers image
sassy designs by Susie- hearts and flowers
Crafty Angels Challenge What's your color-pink
Corrosive challenge Sew it up
SophistiCat challenge Stitching
Fussy and Fancy- Dazzle Us- my flower is sparkly
Allsorts- 1, 2,3 mine is 1 image, 2 mini roses, and three eyelet strips on each side
Our Creative Corner- Something old from your stash-mine is the gingham ribbon which I have never used and had in my stash forever
Pile it on- Flowers
Spoonful of sugar- springtime
Sketch Saturday
Cute Card Thursday- Metal Mania
Practical Scrappers- Flowers
My Time To Craft Challenge Green plus one (green and Pink)
Incy wincy Challenge Punch it
Sketchy colour challenge colour combo
The pink elephant challenge Ribbon
Little red wagon Challenge ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!! I so enjoy reading all your comments!! I can't wait to receive inspiration from all the blogs I missed this week.

hugs,
Chris

57 comments:

RosesMarijke said...

Ooooo ...gorgeous......!!

Andrea said...

ooh wow, what a beautiful card
there's so much to see!!! I love it all
hugs andrea

Alison said...

So much detail- beautiful!

Angelwood said...

This is wonderful! I love this image and she's colored beautifully! Papers are gorgeous too! hugs, Angela

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is a beauty stuning colurs too and wonderful detail bless your heart also for jioning us at incy this week hugs cherylxxxxxxx

C said...

Beautiful!!

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Chris, so glad you have had a nice time away! Your card creates such a beautiful peaceful scene, love all your wonderful detail and she is just gorgeous, take careX:)

Marley said...

Hi Chris,
Stunning card, love the stitching!! Great image wich you coloured beautifully.. love the glittery wings! hugs Marley

Guylaine Seyer said...

very pretty cute card

CraftyC said...

What a darling card Chris, its gorgeous!
Clairexx

Debs said...

Hi Chris
Gorgeous card - love the eyelet strips. Thanks for taking on my recipe challenge at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Unknown said...

Another stunning entry Chris, many thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week, Hugs Avril xxx

Cheryl said...

So pretty Chris...she is just darling, and I really love all of your details here....from the eyelets to the flowers...perfect!

Glad you had a wonderful visit and are safely home...now go on and enjoy your weekend! xoxo

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Chris,
Your cards are always uplifting. I love the colours and papers on this one. The stitching is, as usual, perfect. I just love the image - so sweet and so beautifully coloured. I really love this.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Chris, this is breathtakingly gorgeous! The colors, the amazing coloring of that beautiful image, the laced ribbon...it is just stunning!! I love it!!!! Welcome back!! :) hugs!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Hello Chris I knew when I clicked on the image for a closer look I would not be disappointed! You give so much attention and detail right down to the yummy goodness sprinkled on the flowers! Beth

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card I love the pretty image and soft colours

thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

gina g said...

What a gorgeous card love the sweet image and all your lovely stitching. Thanks for joining the Sophisti-cats Challenge this week. luv gina xx

Michele Roos said...

Beautiful card Chris. Love the way you've coloured in the gorgeous image and the papers also. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs Michele x

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Gorgeous! Love all the flowers and pearls!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is just so pretty. Those green flowers are so beautiful. Thank you for joining us this week at Practical Scrappers.
Hugs
Tanya

Nannieflash said...

Hi Chris, yet another gorgeous and so very pretty card, love the image as well. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Unknown said...

Fantastic card! Great job on the challenge! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous, Chris! Love that adorable image and you've colored her beautifully!

Unknown said...

Another stunning card. I love what you did with that fabby sketch! Love your ribbons and eyelets....fun touch! THanks for playing again this week at Practical Scrappers!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Melody said...

This is so beautiful!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Just a sweet image! Love your flowers! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!

Kristine said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I love the sparkle on your flowers--they look almost icy or like that big sugar crystals! :) Love your DP and your lacing and of course the pretty girl. Gorgeous Chris!! :)

Shirley N said...

Beautiful take on the sketch. Can't believe how many challenges you found. Good luck!

stampinfrog said...

Gorgeous card Chris!Love all the details!
Hugs,Connie

Danni said...

Gorgeous card! I always love all the extra touches you give your cards...beautiful!

Cindy Haffner said...

Chris this is GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Chris! You were missed! This is such a special card. I love the fun eyelets... and I can see a shimmer on her wings...the flowers are just incredible...Do you use pearls in everything? Is that your hidden signature? I really love the lattice looking circle around the young angel. That is great!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow, wow, wow Chris what a beauty this is splendid those colours and embellishments are a perfect accompaniment to that wonderful image....pure delight.

Hugs
Lorraine x

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Chris
Your colouring, the colours and your details are absolute perfection!

Karen x

Grace said...

Chris I can't keep up to you girl!!! You just got home and look at you go!!! I've been in the basement all day painting woodwork! Ugh! But we are getting so close and the carpet comes Monday!!! Love your sweet card... I think this might be my favorite WNW image so far! Soooo sweet and love her in pink! Just precious!!! So glad you are home! I missed you!!! Hugs!

Ms. Jen said...

WOW Chris! Look at you go. The list of challenges just goes on forever! I can't believe you made one card fit all those challenges. I could never do that - lol. And after just getting back from vacation. You rock! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your visit.

Erin Morehouse said...

so many details! the pink/green is a great colour combo too!

cabio's craft corner said...

Chris, sorry for the late visit. After these few busy weeks, I finally decided to stop everything from crafting for this weekend and reserve every single minute for myself to just enjoy visiting bloggers.
Goregous card. I love that image you used on this card. The stitches and ribbon through the eyelets are fabulous!!!!
Hugs,
Cabio

America said...

Beautifully colored & lOTS of detail to admire! What a lovely & great card.

Leann said...

Such a beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us over at CCT this week :D
Hugs x

SemSee said...

WOW! This is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x (SS DT)

Lori said...

Your designs are so lovely! How do you find the time to do all that you do? Amazing.

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is breathtaking! The colors are just beautiful! Love the embellies!

LORi said...

Chris...Girl you ROCk!! WOW! So happy you shared with The Pink Elephant this week!!

HUGS - LORi

The Pink Elephant Blog

Susie Sugar said...

Super card Chris , The image is fab and coloured perfectly as always.
Thank you for joining Susie's Sassy challenge and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki & Susie xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card, Chris!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at The Pink Elephant!!
Sheri-TPE DT

Deanna said...

Very pretty~
Love th eribbon stitching!
Dee - LRW

Liz said...

Beautiful project and great work... Love it Thanks for joining Incy Wincy this week


Liz xx

Tracey said...

WOW! This is so gorgeous Chris!! I love it! xx

Carol Hurlock said...

Chris how precious. You really can capture the innocence of children in your card creations. You know how to turn on the sweet and adorable. Thanks for always inspiring me.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh my word, your card is so pretty Chris, I just adore all the details and your stunning colouring, That die is gorgeous, Hope your having a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Tracy said...

Beautiful creation, thanks for joining Susie's Sassy challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Risa said...

What a stunning card Chris! Your coloring brought your image to life beautifully! I also love your colors and stunning detailing...you rock!
hugs
Risa:)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the sweet image, stitching, and gorgeous papers! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April

Juanita said...

Wow this is gorgeous, love the color combo image, charm and stitching. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

Juanita said...

Congrats on making Top 5 at Fussy and Fancy.

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.