Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, February 22, 2010
Happy Monday everyone!! I hope you all have had a great weekend!! It has been crazy busy here hence the late post...Sorry!! I created a CAS card this afternoon using the sneak peaks for Our Daily Bread Designs called Happy Easter and The Lord is Risen. I love flower stamps and woohoo all the sets include flowers this month for the new release!!!! The flowers I am using on today's creation are actually starting to sprout through the snow at my house. Too funny!! I can't wait for the daffodils to really bloom!!


The CAS 55 challenge at Splitcoast was to do a makeover of a card. I chose to make over this past creation of mine. I changed the colors, image, and the sentiment. This card is for CAS for me. LOL!

Stamps: Our Daily bread Designs sneak peak: The Lord Has Risen, Happy Easter
Paper: Blush Blossom, Apricot Appeal, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Victoria Embossing folder, Swiss dots embossing folder, pearls, rhinestone, velvet ribbon, hodgepodge hardware

Challenges:
A Spoon full of Sugar ~ Spring
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Keep it simple
Little red wagon Challenge ribbon
Die Cuts R Us - No designer papers
Crafty Angels Challenge Flowers
Cute Card Thursday- metal mania
Practical Scrappers- Flowers
Stamp Something: think spring (colors, flowers, butterflies)

Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments! I so appreciate you all! Enjoy your evening!! I will be back tomorrow with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

22 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Goodness, Chris, this is gorgeous!!! You just know how to rock any samp set :D!! Love it!!Hugs my friend, Sabrina

Danielle said...

BEAUTIFUL Chris! I love all the embossing and the yellow and pale pink together is stunning! Those daffodils with the biblical verse over the top are so very pretty!
Hugs, Danielle

Stef H said...

this is beautiful. it's simple for you but it's still beautiful!

hugs :)

stampinfrog said...

Chris the daffodils image is colored to perfection!They look so real!Fabulous color combo!
Hugs,Connie

cheryl said...

this is really beautiful hun so love flowers and yours is just colured to perfection hugs cheryl xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Chris, this is sooo stunning girl!! I love it!! Love the pretty colors and the CAS design is so elegant!! super pretty job girl!! Hope things settle down a bit for you this week!! HUGS

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Chris,
I just love this beautifully crafted card. The image is gorgeous and the colours are so warm. To cap it all the Scripture is so comforting.
Another stunner.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lori said...

You did a great job keeping the card simple! It is very pretty, Chris.

dolcreations said...

I love the colours that you used for this stunning card! I love the verse on the card as well! Very, very pretty Chris!

Unknown said...

Another stunning card from you, sweet friend! The daffodil is one of my all time favorite spring blooms. Your card captures the delicate yet glorious flower and reminds me of my salvation because He is risen!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

LINDA said...

WOW!!! This is so stunning!!! Just beautiful!!!
Hugs, Linda

Danni said...

So pretty!! So beautiful!

Patti J said...

Chris, this is so pretty. I love the softness of your colors, and those layers are just wonderful! I don't know how in the world you keep up with everything! You are amazing. Blessings and hugs!

Maria Matter said...

I seem to be running late since last week! lol
Always playing catch up, huh?

Such a lovely card Chris! love the layers and this wonderful new image!!! the different embossing folder are quite effective!
Hugs & Blessings, Maria

theneon said...

Chris, this is such a perfect card for Easter -- the soft muted colors and the layers are wonderful.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Chris.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jodie from Oz said...

Chris, Wow, your card is beautiful, I love flowers and so wonderfully coloured and such a lovely sentiment. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Rebecca said...

That flower is gorgeous. I love the simple elegance to it. And the embossing adds such a nice touch.

Avril Tanner said...

Great Card! Thanks for playing along with LRW!

Kelley said...

Wow, I have not seen this card until now and it is BEAUTIFUL!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card!! I love all the fabulous layers and embossing!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at DCRU!!
Sheri-DCRU DT

Annie said...

pretty card. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.