Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Happy Hump Day Everyone!! I can't believe it is Wednesday already!! It is time for another Flutter By Wednesday and Inky Impression Challenge!!

Our challenge this week at Flutter By Wednesday is another open challenge, just be sure to have a butterfly, fairy or angel on your creations! If you create a card or project using this challenge please leave a direct link to your creation in Mister Linky here. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keyword, FBW.We can't wait to see what YOU create!!

Since today is also an Inky Impressions challenge, to use charms and an Inky Impressions Stamp, I combined the two and came up with this card using Cowgirl Lili from Inky Impressions:


The paper is retired SU Paper- Western Sky. The image is watercolored. The charm is from Lacey's store Stamp and Create. I used the sketch from The Sweet Shop.


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Inky Impressions-Cowgirls Lili
Paper: Western Sky from Stampin Up, Bitter Chocolate
Accessories: Moracca Lace punch from EK Success, MS Classic Butterfly punch, boot charm
sewing machine, silver baubles, brown grosgrain ribbon

Challenges:
Flutter By Wednesdays- open with butterflies, fairies or angels
Inky Impressions- use charms and an inky impressions imag
The Sweet Shop. - sketch
Raise the Bar~use old DP....retired SU Western Sky
Practical Scrappers- Die Cuts
Cute Card Thursday - Flowers

I hope you enjoyed seeing my card and you too are inspired to join us at Inky Impressions to create a card or project with a charm and an Inky Impressions Image (If so leave a direct link here before Feb 16, this challenge is for two weeks.)

For more inspiration, please visit my dt sisters:

or If you decide to play in the Flutter By Wednesday Challenge (to create a card or project with a butterfly, fairy, or angel), please leave a direct link here at the Flutter By Wednesday Blog. If you upload your creation to an online gallery please use the keyword FBW.

For more inspiration for the Flutter By Wednesday challenge, please visit:
Ann,
Cassie
Christine
Danni
Debby-guest designer
Harriet
Heather
Jeanette-guest designer
Jodi
Karen
Kimberly
Kris
Kristie
Lelia
Michelle-
Nancy
Nicola
Pam
Shana-guest designer
Suzie-guest designer
We also have new guest designers for February. Please help us welcome Alex, Brandi and Randi.


Thanks for stopping by today!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! As always I enjoy reading your comments and treasure your visits.

62 comments:

Angelwood said...

Hi Chris! How beautiful this card is. Love the papers and your choice of colors on this one. This Lili is just so cute! Love your charm too! hugs, Angela

Annette Bowes said...

Chris, just gorgeous, love Cowgirl Lili, wonderful stitching (as always), love the embellishments especially the boot charm, take careX:)

Crystal said...

AWWW Chris what a wonderful card, Cowgirl LiLi looks sooooo beautiful!! LOVE LOVE your colors, stitching, and what a fabulous charm!!! Wonderful GF!!!! Hugs!

Ms. Jen said...

Absolutely LOVE it Chris!

Stressed Stamper said...

Great card - wicked boot charm

Sharon said...

Great colours for this image Chris, love the charm too. xx

Nancy said...

Yeehaw, she's a cutie!! I love the sketch you chose, and the colors are awesome!!

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Chris, love the image and beautiful papers!
Clairexx

Sherri said...

Love this....great image and cute, cute boot charm.

Tina said...

Super duper cute! Love all that texture.

Unknown said...

WOW What a fabby card!! I love the image, your colours and the little boot charm is just darling!! Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

Nannieflash said...

Oh Chris this is one fabulous and stunning image, I love the papers they are gorgeous and your card is fantastic. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

LINDA said...

Simply gorgeous!! Fab design, and the little image is just darling.. Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Oh girl!! This is just toooooo darn cute!! I love these fun images!! She's colored in so beautifully and I love the colors you've used!! Love that perfect little charm! You go girl!! ;) HUGS

Michelle said...

This is gorgeous Chris....love the boot charm!

Cheryl said...

Hiya Chris! Well if this isn't just the cutest, and I know a cowgirl this would be perfect for! Awesome colors, sweet image...you ROCKED both challenges girl! xoxo

Kerri said...

Absolutely adorable, Chris! I LOVE all your stitching!!!

Lelia Pierce said...

Too stinkin' cute, Chris! Your cards are so amazing! I {heart} this!

Hugs,
Lelia

Mephisto said...

Hi,
your card is brilliant.
love the using from charms on the project.
Hugs
Domi

Silli said...

Om Chris, your card is so cute, love the sweet image and the colors, the charm is fabby!!!! Big hugs!

stampinfrog said...

Chris this card is too cute!Love the cowgirl image and it is colored beautifully!Fabulous charm!
Hugs,Connie

kris said...

Chris this is very cute and beautiful!! LOVE the boot charm!!! =D Fabulous take on that sketch too!! hugs, Kris

Anneke said...

Wow This is a gorgeous card Chris. Like the coulors and the stamp and the charm, lovely

Hugs, Anneke

Dianne said...

Another beautiful card!! Being from Texas I love it and the boot charm.

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is the PERFECT take on this sketch, OMGOSH how CUUUUUTE! LOVE the addition of the flower and the way you colored up that cute little inky girl. And what an AWESOME sketch!

Amanda said...

Yeee Haaaa!!! I am loving your little cowgirl card.. It makes me want to kick up my boots :0) Thanks for sharing your super cute card with us at Practical Scrappers..

Amanda :0)

Becky said...

Chris this little cowgirl is so sweet, and your card is fabulous

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous and how flattered am I that you playing with our sketch :)!!! I hope you will join us again :).
Hugs,
~Korin

Stef H said...

oh she's a beauty. love that boot too! and that stitching! oy yoy yoy! i love that stitching.

hugs :)

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh look how pretty.

Holly Young said...

So cute! I love the little boot charm and the colors you've used are awesome!

Danielle said...

FAB card Chris! I love the cute cowgirl and the papers are just perfect! Love that cowboy boot charm - a wonderful touch to the card!
Hugs, Danielle

Karen Wilson said...

Oh wow, this is such a fun card!! Love your little charm!

Deb Neerman said...

Too cute, Chris! Love all the layers and texture you added ... plus that cute l'il boot charm! Not to mention this adorable image!

Jodi said...

What an adorable image!! I love the colors and the cute charm!! Cute little butterfly too!
Love your paper too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh that image is adorable and that charm is perfect! I always love your cards and projects!!
Hugs, Harriet

Jackie said...

This cutie is perfect for this boot charm! How adorable is this card! I just love what you did with this Lili! Nice work lady!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Chris,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Darlene said...

This is adorable in so many ways!!! You certainly know how to combine those challenges!! WOWZA! Thanks so much for joining us at Raise The Bar! Hope to see you again next challenge! Thanks for thinking of us!!

Unknown said...

this is totally awesome, Chris! I love the colors on this one!

Heather Schlatter said...

Chris,

This is so lovely I love the colors you used and your distressing with the ink and your embossing really finishes off the whole card!!!

Simply Gorgeous!!!

Heather

Christine said...

What a fun card!!!

Blessings,
Christine

cheryl said...

wow hun really love that stamp and those papers are just perfect,stunning creation hun hugs cheryl xx

Danni said...

That charm is so awesome!! as is your card, fabulous!!

Unknown said...

Oh Chris, this one is fabulous too! I love this darling image, your vintagy feel is just fab. I'm loving the pearls and stitching!
Thanks for playing with us again at Practical Scrappers!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Kristie W. said...

I love your card - image, layering, papers used, just wonderful!!

Michelle said...

Oh Chris - gorgeous card! I used the same sketch this week but our cards look so different. Love that! I love all the layers you used and the sewing...BEAUTIFUL card! Thanks for all the sweet comments you always leave me - you are such an awesome friend!

~*Joni said...

Wow Chris! Wonderful job pairing all these awesome challenges into one amazing card. Inky Impressions has the sweetest girls! Love the details to this creation, your layers are perfectly balanced. Love your retired DP! Thank you for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

Kimberly S said...

Oh my, how cute! You even have a boot charm on there! Beautiful work Chris, you always amaze me. :)

Risa said...

I LOVE your card Chris! Your image is super cute and that charm "takes the cake"! I love it!
hugs
Risa:)

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Chris...I LOVE that adorable image, your beautiful coloring, and AWESOME sewing!!!! Great way to combine all those challenges!!!!

Unknown said...

So cute! Love your papers! Thanks for joining The Sweet Stop. Hope to see you again!

Kim Dellow said...

Just so pretty, love the colour combo, the details and the fab charm - just fabulous. Kim

Kristine said...

*Ü* HOW CUTE!! Love this. She's one of my all-time favorite LiLis!!

Rebecca said...

That charm is just darling. It adds so much to the overall look. That and the cool stitching!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Chris I swear you have card making super powers, this card is amazing and wondrous and that boot charm is awesome! Beth

Jodie from Oz said...

Chris, Your card is beautiful, I love the papers and your choice of colours. Lili is just so adorable and the charm is perfect. A wonderful take on the challenge. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Debby said...

What a cutie! You have a beautiful style. I enjoy drooling over your art.

Nicola said...

Ooh Chris I love all your layers and stitched detail. She sure is a cute wee image and you have coloured her to perfection.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Marjorie said...

Darling card! I love all the stitching! Thanks for playing at Practical Scrappers!

di said...

You are blessed with such an amazing talent! Wow! You card is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing a long with us at Practical Scrappers!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.