Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Sunday, February 14, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!! I hope everyone has been enjoying their day. I was hoping to post this much earlier today, however I have not been feeling well and spent a lot of the day in bed. Later in the afternoon, my inlaws came to visit, hence....my later post. Sorry!

I wanted to share with you a Valentine Cupcake holder I created for my girls and husband. Just a fun little Valentine treat. I used the Hey Cupcake template from Leigh Ann Baird at Perfect Presentations.

Isn't it so cute!! Just a fun easy project. I cut mine out by hand using the templates but Leigh Ann also has them available so you can use your Cricut.
I used the colors from the Color Throwdown challenge and Crazy 4 Challenges (red):


Stamps: SU Love You Much
Paper: My Mind's Eye Be Loved
Accessories: Spellbinders Flourish Accents, Spellbinders label 9, Scalloped punch from SU

Challenges:

By the Cute & Girly challenge Love
My Time To Craft Challenge Hearts & Kisses
Tuesday taggers challengeLove is all around us
Penny‘s challenge Valentine/Love
Simon says challenge Love
Cute card Thursday challenge In the name of love
Double Dutch challenge Valentines
Ooh La La Challenge Love
The Pink Elephant challenge Valentines
Creative card crew challenge Valentines
Die Cuts R Us Challenge Love
Everybody-Art Valentines
Daring Card makers challenge Have a heart
Lots to do Challenge Love is in the air
Color Throwdown: sage, riding hood red, blush blossom
Crazy 4 challenges: red
Totally Papercrafts Challenge- buttons and bows
Stamp something- something cute

Thanks for stopping by!! Enjoy the rest of your Valentine's Day!

blessings,
Chris

50 comments:

Jenn K said...

That Cupcake and box look DELISH!! Thank so much for joining in the fun at The Pink Elephant!

stampinfrog said...

Chris the cupcake box is gorgeous!Fabulos papers and the cupcake looks sooooo yummy!
Hope you are feeling better!
Hugs,Connie

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Chris, beautiful Cupcake Holder, such lovely detail and the cupcake makes your mouth water, hope you are feeling much better tomorrow, sending warm cyber hugs from OZ, take careX)

Cara said...

Hi, Chris! Your cupcake is too pretty to eat! The holder is so sweet! Thanks for sharing your "Love" with DCRU this week!!
Cara DCRU DT

Rebecca said...

I love the papers that you used. And that cupcake looks scrumptious!

I hope you get feeling better!

Sammye Jo said...

Just gorgeous Chris!! Love the color combo!!!
Thanks for playing at DCRU!

Sammye Jo

DCRU DT

Barbara said...

Super sweet cupcake box, Chris!!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Becky said...

What a beautiful cupcake box. I can barely make a cupcake this pretty let alone the box. :) :)

Heather Schlatter said...

Wow Chris,

You did a great job on this!!! Not that I have ever even once seen a card or project you did not do an AMAZING job on!!!

Love this and thanks so much for playing in our challenge this week!!!!

Heather - DCRU DT

Sharon said...

Such a pretty box, and that cupcake looks yummy too! Hope you feel better soon.
Sharon

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Chris, amazing project! Wonderful papers and colors. The stamp sentiment is really great. Such a fun and pretty project.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

Sheri Gilson said...

WOW...what an amazing project!! This is way too yummy to eat!! Thank you so much for haring this with us at DCRU and TPE!!
Sheri-DCRU DT & TPE DT

Amber said...

Oh I just love this Chris! I bought the same template and it was so fun! The cupcake looks delicious!

Cheryl said...

Oh I lurve this,just perfect for Valentines Day and your embellies are fab!!! BTW your cupcake looks delish,now I want one...lol....!!
Hugs xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Chris,
THis little box is absolutely gorgeous. Lovely detail and decoration and a brilliant gift.
I am so sorry you have been feeling unwell again. I hope you look after yourself.
Special
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sue said...

Oh Chris
you have made me tummy rumble looking at that cake, yum yum.

Gorgeous box lovely papers, fabby gift. Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see next week, sue.x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous box Chris. Love the papers you've used and details also. Cupcake looks very yummy to, can I have a bite, lol. Hugs Michele x

Edna Morrisedie said...

Great take on the cake, I love all the colours!

Cheryl said...

Love this cupcake box Chris...what a neat gift idea....it and that cupcake look sooooooo yummy!

Sorry you weren't feeling well yesterday, and hope you're feeling better today *hugs*

thanks for entering this into Penny's Challenges....come play again with us this Wednesday! : )

dolcreations said...

That cupcake holder and cupcake look delicious! What a fantastic gift idea! You always do your projects up so beautifully!
Thank-you so much for the inspiration you provide!
Hope you are feeling much better soon!

Grace said...

So so cute Chris! I just love this little box and I'll bet your family loved the cupcakes too!!! Hope you are feeling better today! I got it today! :(

Alyssa S said...

You always do such amazing work, and this is no exception! I haven't made this one yet, but it's adorable and I'm sure very easy to put together. Thanks for sharing...hope you feel better!

Chrissy D said...

Yummy cupcake Chris - lovely project! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!

pinky said...

Chris this is just stunning, your projects are always so classy and professionally finished. Thanks for playing along at By the Cute and Girly.
Pinky

LeAnne said...

Awesome project--it's making me hungry! Glad you were able to use the CTD colors!

Pat said...

Great project, love it. Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Angela said...

Love the cupcake box and the DP you used. That cupcake looks so yummy!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Daniele said...

glad you are feeling a little better must say your cupcake holder is gorgeous and the cupcake itself.....yum yum thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs x

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous, Chris! I hope you are feeling better!

Juls said...

yummm yummmm yummmm!!! That cupcake looks amazing! Thanks for joining us at BTC&G!

Pauline C said...

Wow Chris that is totally adorable - delicious in every way!! Thanks for joining in the Creative Card Crew Challenge this time.
Pauline x

Chrissie said...

What yummy hearts and kisses these are!
Thanks for sharing with MTTC this week!
Chrissie

Beryl said...

This is a gorgeous box. Better still with the cupcake inside.Yum.Yum.
Thank you for sharing it with us at By the Cute and Girly.
Beryl xx

Erin... said...

Chris this is so fantastic and YUMMY!! I can not wait to try it out!!! Love the colors you chose, the whole this is just scrumptious!!! Thanks for sharing your cute with us at Stamp Something this week!

Mandy said...

Chris the box and cupcake both look gorgeous.
Hope you are feeling better soon hunny
hugs Mandy xx

Leann said...

This is beautiful!
Thanks for joining us over on CCT this week :D
Hugs x

cheryl said...

oh chris this is just amazing love it hugs cheryl xxxxx

Gina Lindsay said...

I hope you are feeling better! I am sure these were a big hit with your family, they are just adorable.

Tina said...

So pretty, loving the colors.

Denise Marzec said...

Love that darling box.....and mmmmmmmm, the cupcake looks really yummy!

Hope you're feeling better. {{hugs}}

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Amazing! So glad you shared at Creative Card Crew!

Janna :)

Carol Hurlock said...

Chris this is so cute and adorable...your family must have loved these! What an inspiration. Simply amazing.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}

Timcso said...

Beautiful box! Gorgeous the papers and the colours!Love it!:)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!

Hugs, Tímea

Debi said...

Lovely job on using the colors! Thank you for playing along with the Color Throwdown challenge.

Jodi said...

Very cute project Chris! I hope you had a great Valentine's day!
Hugs
Jodi =)

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Oh Chris these are yummy adorable and so well made, tea at your house then! Thankyou for sharing your creation with "by the cute and girly". janex

Anne said...

This is fabulous Chris, such gorgeous colours and details.
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts
Anne x

Maria Matter said...

you are such a good mommy! this is fabulous Chris!!! love all you did to this little box!
Blessings, Maria

Anonymous said...

Wauw It´s an amazing project. Love everything about it. The colors and all the amazing details.
Wow...and then wow again.
Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

tanjaak said...

Hi! Great project. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
hugs,Tanja

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.