Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Friday, December 18, 2009


Challenge 6 for Wags N Whiskers - Punches or Dies!

It's time for another Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge!! This week is being hosted by Lacey!

Lacey made it an easy one this week...Punches or Dies! So Punch something out...or die cut something and add it to your card!

Remember, you must use a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp to be entered into the drawing. If you are in need of some Wags 'n Whiskers stamps...click here!

This challenge will stay open until Midnight EST on January 7th!! That means you have a lot of time to participate...grab those Wags 'n Whiskers stamps and come play along!!

For my easel card, I used Bubble Fun from Wags n Whiskers. The layout is using the sketch from a Spoonful of Sugar hosted by my friend and dt sister, Nikki. The paper is Basic Grey Bittersweet. I colored the image with Prisma Color pencils and gamsol and added glitter to the bubbles. The heart border punch is from Martha Stewart. The circle is made with my lattice pendant die from Spellbinders. The pearl flourish is from ZVA Creative.

Challenges that I incorporated:
Wags N Whiskers: punches or dies and a Wags n Whiskers Image
Spoonful of Sugar: sketch
Quixotic Paperie: lace
Stampin Sisters in Christ: craft treasures and bling
Creative Card Crew: Anything Goes
All Sorts: pearls and swirls

Thanks for stopping by today!! I hope you have a great day and a wonderful start to your weekend. I hope to be over at your blogs today but I must first bake 30 dozen cookies today. LOL!


30 comments:

Anneke klerks said...

Hoi Chris
what a nice card you made
greetings anneke

Peggy said...

Beautiful card!! She is adorable!
Wow, 30 dozen cookies. You go girl!

brenda said...

Hi Chris

You ceatainly are going some this week, a second card and very pretty indeed.

Thank you for sharing a second card in my pearls and swirls theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Dawn B. said...

I do not know how you do all that you do.. No sleep and lots of multiple tasking.. This is a beautiful card with so much detail.. Super job.

Cheryl said...

This is just precious Chris, and I agree, you are super-woman girl, I don't know how you do it all! : )

Love the colors on this one...and of course, your image is so sweet....awesome job on that, and love the added charm, it's perfect!

Cheryl said...

Absolutely gorgeous,the colours and design look amazing and so much beautiful detail.....love it!!!
Hugs xx

Stef H said...

you are like super lady. baking, crafting, teaching, cleaning.... yikes! or should i say... talented????

you know i love the card. it's gorgeous. and those cookies are gonna be scrumptious!

hugs,

Sylvia Blum said...

Wow Chris, what a beautiful card creation! And it must have been a LOOOOT of work to cut these images out *wow*
{cheers} Sylvia

LINDA said...

This is simply stunning!! Love all the details.. very lovely!
Hugs, Linda

Holly Young said...

Chris, this is such a precious card! You always add so many details to your cards.

Debs said...

Hi Chris
This is gorgeous - love the image and your colour choie.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
take care
Debs xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Chris,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Super sweet card Chris. I love how you used the pendant die. Very smart!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Chris what a stunning card, I love your design and the punching is gorgeous. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Goodness Chris this is a stunner your design is perfection

Hugs and happy holidays
Lorraine x

RosesMarijke said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

HI sweetie!! This is just gorgeous!! I really love your beautiful coloring and your pretty punched out latice style behind your image!! ;) Hope you have a great day!! HUGS

Denise said...

Chris,
This is Stunning! OMGosh, I love the pink & brown. So pretty with that heart punch.

Danni said...

This image is just precious! Love the soft colors to your gorgeous card!

Mephisto said...

Absolut wonderful card.

Hugs
Domi

Angelwood said...

This is so pretty! Beautiful image with the kitty and little girl blowing heart bubbles - precious! I love this color combination of papers, it is one of my favorites. hugs, Angela

Crystal said...

Oh my Chris.....WOW GF!!!! I LOVE this card..those flowers, your stitching and that darling image is just sooooo beautiful!!! LOVE the ribbon too!!! Another fabulous creation and lovin the easel!!!! You rock and are sooooo talented!!! Big Hugs!

cheryl said...

oh hun again you have really made such a stunning card so love that image and as always your detail totally blows me away hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Tracey said...

WOW! This is so gorgeous Chris! I love it!! xx

Shawne said...

This is so pretty Chris, that's one of my favorite papers, love the dark colors you combined it with!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Chris! WOWZAS! So delicate. I love it.

Roberta

Beth aka BR-T said...

Chris this is so lovely your creations never cease to amaze me! Beth

peggysue said...

There are certainly a lot of crafty treasures in this card. Such a cute image, the little girl blowing heart bubbles and it coordinates so well with the embellishments you used in your card. Thanks for participating in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week.

Paula said...

Wow what a beautiful card love all the pretty detail. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx

MarkerGeek said...

Beautiful!

Thank you for joining in with us at Quixotic Challenges!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.