Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, December 28, 2009


Happy Monday Everyone!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!! I know our family sure did! I am still trying to recuperate and am totally exhausted! After being gone all weekend and getting home in the wee hours of the morning from our trip, I am having a real difficult time accomplishing anything or getting back in the groove. There is always tomorrow, right?

I saw this awesome sketch from Mercy's sketch #53 and knew I just had to find the time to play along. I used the image Lili's Birthday Cake! Isn't is just the sweetest image? I colored her with my copics. The paper is from SEI Bisette. I just love the colors in these papers. The border at the bottom is made with a Martha Stewart Floral Vine Border. I added diamond stickles on the cake for some shimmer.

Here is the sketch:


Well, this is a short post since I am off to share some more family time with my girls and husband before Scott has to go back to work tomorrow. I will be back with a new Midnight Madness sketch in the a.m. Until then,.....have a great night!! Thanks as always for stopping by!!

hugs,
Chris

24 comments:

Connie M. said...

Oh this is just sooo adorable, Chris!! You knocked this sketch out of the park, girl!! Love it!!

Unknown said...

This is super adraoble, Christmas! Grat take on the sketch! Have a Happy New Year!

Crystal said...

AWWWWW How BEAUTIFUL Chris, you sure did ace this challenge and I LOVE the colors and the sparkle on the cake!!!! Gorgeous work sweetie!!! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!!! Hugs!

Lovely Linda said...

HI Chris - look at you girl...making cards already - are you even in the door properly my friend!! Way to go!! I love this card - that image is too adorable and your colours - you always use the lovelist combo of colours. Your bling is gorgeous and you have now made me check out Mercy's sketch - was toying with the idea but now it is a 'PLAN!' Thanks Chris for your inspiration - you amaze me!! I look forward to seeing your MMSC later today (for me!) I just love MMSC day! Wahoo! God bless you my friend!!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Chris,
I love your take on this sketch. The colours are great and the image is so well done. The ribbon really sets it all off so well.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Stef H said...

you know exactly what i think of your cards - and i got your gorgeous xmas one today too! wow. i'm gonna frame it. it's breathtaking. thank you so, so much for "all" of it.

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Chris! Your work is always one of the best around! Happy New Year!

Becky said...

wonderful sketch and a gorgeous card..

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, as usual, Chris! Your talent never ceases to amaze me. So glad that you had a good visit with your family! I was thinking about you! Selfishly, though, I'm glad you are back! It does take a while to get back in the groove! Hugs...

Holly Young said...

Chris, this is wonderful! I really like this sketch a lot too, and you've inspired me! I love the blue and brown!

Stampin Mindy said...

This is ADORABLE! Love the colors. This is such a great sketch!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Just gorgeous Chris!! What a sweet, sweet image! Thanks for playing along with Mercys sketch challenge and hope you had a wonderful holiday!!!

Danni said...

What a beautiful card...so very sweet!

stampinfrog said...

Oh Chris Lili and the birthday cake is such a sweet image and beautifully colored! Fabulous papers and sketch!
Hugs,Connie

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is wonderful Chris - such lovely design elements and so much dimension. Truly lovely!

Kristine said...

Super CUTE Chris! Love all your gorgeous details (as always!) *Ü*

THANK YOU a million times over for the GORGEOUS Christmas card you sent me!! I'm getting ready to post it as we speak! I just fell in love with it on your blog and it's even better in REAL LIFE! All your wonderful details are so special. I will treasure it for years to come. And thank you also for the GIFT! I'm wearing it right now!! LOVE IT! You are just the sweetest. I treasure our friendship also. Take care and hope you have a Fabulous new year!!

Rachel said...

Absolutely adorable Chris!!!
hugs,
Rachel

Ann Kranitz said...

Gorgeous. Love the rich colors and your image is adorable. I am so glad you are enjoying time with your girls and hubby. My hubby is also going back to work tomorrow for a few days and then will be off again for the long weekend. Enjoy!!

cats whiskers said...

Thank you for your lovely comments dear, they mean so much.

What a lovely Card this is, I love the beautiful colour scheme.

Hope you have a terrific New Year
Hugs Jacqui x

Lori said...

Hi Chris - I LOVE this card! The paper is so rich looking and the design is great with the accents placed just right :) I wouldn't change a thing!

Love and big hugs ~ Lori

Denise said...

Chris,
This is a very pretty card. I love the ribbon, and color combo.
Have a Happy New Year!
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Angelwood said...

Chris, this is a beautiful card! I love the colors you've chosen and Lili is adorable. Love the flower accent. hugs, Angela

Mephisto said...

Hi Dear,
what a sweet card. And I really love this image.

Hugs
Domi

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Chris,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.