Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, December 3, 2009



Welcome to the first challenge in December! We have a couple Christmasy challenges for you this month - but don't feel you have to make a Christmas card. You can be inspired in any way you want! This week's inspiration from is this fun collection of mugs from Garnet Hill.


Today is the quickest creation!!! I had made a card but realized this a.m. that it was the wrong week for the inspiration photo I used for it so back to the drawing board and I only had 45 minutes. Yikes!!! Hope you like what I came up with!! I used the Peace and Joy stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs and made a Hot cocoa mug. The paper is from Memory Box. I embossed snowflakes on the blue background using the snowflake from the Peace and Joy set. I will leave more details on this later since I only have 5 minutes to post before having to run my daughter to piano lessons. I am already late. Eek! What a way to start the day.!

Anywho....here is my creation:




Be sure to check out the cards made by all the Divine Divas for this challenge!

Anne

Lori

Donna

Julie

Kerri

(Keri is sitting out our December challenges.)

Hope you are inspired to come and play along. Just leave a comment here with a link to your card. We can't wait to see what you create! The keyword for uploading on SCS will be DDIC17. Have fun!!

Thanks for stopping by!! I can't wait to blog hopping after my hectic beginning. Gotta run!!

29 comments:

Lori Rider said...

This is super cute, Chris - I would never have guessed it was a last-minute creation! I love the colors, your pretty borders and gorgeous snowflake. Thanks for working so hard and so fast to join in this morning!

Jodie from Oz said...

Chris, this is wonderful, very clever idea, love the colours, border & snowflakes. A wonderful inspiration. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Jessica Diedrich said...

ADORABLE! This TOTALLY puts me in the holiday spirit! LOVE that snowflake!

kris said...

Love your creation!! this really says, Christmas is here!!! hugs, Kris

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is just perfect, Chris! I love the dp, the snowflakes and the great punched border. This would make such a cute little gift.

Holly Young said...

Very fun Chris!

Kerri said...

Girl, you are awesome!!! You did that in 45 minutes?!? I love it!!!

Rachel said...

This is gorgeous Chris!
hugs,
Rachel

Dianne said...

45 Minutes - wow, your creative mind works quickly. It takes 45 minutes just for me to come up with an idea. Love it for Christmas. I love the red and white and candy canes.

Denise said...

Beautiful! Love what you came up with. Great idea, and love the color combo.

Jodi said...

This is wonderful Chris! I love what you have made, and wow, only 45 minutes!! How awesome! I hope that you aren't having to rush around like you did to create this project!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Grace said...

Chris this is just fabulous!!! What a great little gift idea! You nailed the challenge my friend! Love it!

dolcreations said...

Chris this is such an awesome project you have done! LOVE this gift idea! Beautiful Chris!

Lori said...

Great job, Chris! How do you do that so fast???

stampinfrog said...

Chris the mug is gorgeous!
Hugs,Connie

Annette Bowes said...

Oh Chris, fantastic project, just love the detail and all in 45 minutes, you are just too talented. Sorry haven't been around in a while, not enough time in the day, love all your other creations too, loved the Inky Card and especially your MMSC30 card too, take careX:)

Only By His Grace said...

Amazing and all in 45 minutes. Lovely gift for Christmas present.
Hugs Marion

cheryl said...

wow hun you really know how to make things this is utterly brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxx

Stef H said...

wow! this is just.... WOW! i love, love, love it!

hugs,

Lisa Foster said...

Love this so much! It's very full of Christmas Spirit and it makes me happy just looking at it! Wonderful Chris!
Hugs,
Lisa

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Holey Moley girl! Last minute, and still gorgeous! You are amazing! TFS yourtime being so creative and then sharing it with us!!!

Maria Matter said...

This is lovely Chris! I really like the borders, looks perfect for the mug!!!
Beautifully done!
Blessings, Maria

Crystal said...

OH WOW Chris what an awesome project here!!! It looks awesome, you are soooo creative sweetie!!!! Went Christmas shopping today finally...Yippeee and almost done!! Hope you had a great day, Hugs!

Sharon Caudle said...

FABULOUS! I love the colors and those borders. And that snowflake is awesome! I sure wish I could put something together like this in just a few minutes! I love it! hugs!

Nikki said...

For a quick Creation this is just Great and so Creative to do. I think you've made a beautiful gift
hugs Nikki

Kathy Jones said...

You would NEVER know that this took you only 45mins girl - it looks totally awesome!!!! What a fantastic idea!!! :)

Nicola said...

You are so creative Chris. I LOVE your altered mug. Fabulous snowflake and punch detail.
Hugs,
Nicola xx

Jessica G. said...

The red and light blue is such a stunning color combo and those snowflakes are gorgeous! Awesome gift idea!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! I missed this post somehow!! :) Such a really pretty and festive gift idea!! LOVE it!! Beautiful color and snowflakes hun!!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.