Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday #88

Happy Flutter By Wednesday!! Hope you are having a great week!
Thank you again for stopping by and for taking a look at my new flutter by creation using He Loves Me by Wags n Whiskers!! I sure hope you can join us this week because we LOVE seeing the wonderful creations each week!!

Our challenge this week at Flutter By Wednesday is a sketch one! Special thanks to Mercy for providing the sketch for us! Be sure to include a butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation!



I am late posting today because my earthlink email is not working properly and I did not see the sketch for today's challenge until this morning when going to Danni's blog to link my first creation!!!! Truth be known, I even forgot it was a sketch so I had to quickly create a new card!!! I hate when my day starts off that way. Don't you? Seems with the holidays approaching I am so behind on everything that I am scatter brained!!!! Anywho...it is a good thing I am an early riser and it is done already.

I water colored He Loves Me and cut the dog and adhered it with dimensionals. I created the flower using a homemade crocheted flower and my Spellbinders Flower die. The pearls are ZVA creative. The corners are using a Spellbinders Lattice die. The paper is from SEI Bisette. I ~heart~ this paper!!!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: He Loves me from Wags n Whiskers
Paper: Bitter Chocolate Bazzill, SEI Bisette
Accessories: crocheted flower, pearls, ZVA creative pearl flourishes, Spellbinders Lattice pendant die, sewing machine, distress inks, butterfly charm

For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters:
Ann, Lelia, Danni, Stef, Christine, Kris, Nancy, Kim S. Kristie, Nicola, Harriet, Heather, Karen, Michelle, Pam and Cassie.

Is anyone else having issues copying and pasting on blogger. It just would not work at all today. I had to write all the blog links and team members from scratch this a.m. Wow!! This is a big team. It took me forever. LOL! Oh well... if only one person uses the link to visit a dt sister, it is worth it.

I also incorporated the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge on this creation: Get out your crafting treasures and use them on your creations, in other words, BLING IT UP.

All Sorts
wanted pearls and swirls on their challenge this week.
Creative Card Crew: Any Thing Goes.

Thanks for stopping by today!! Should you create something for this challenge, please leave a direct link to Mr. Linky here at Flutter By Wednesday at Danni's blog. Just remember it must include a butterfly, fairy or angel. If you upload your creation to SC or PCP, please use the keyword FBW.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for all your wonderful comments. You all are such an encouragement!! I just love reading them. Have a great day!!


37 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Chris what an absolutely fabulous card, I love the way youve coloured Dani, shes looks gorgeous. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Tina said...

This is spectacular, I love all the detail you put into your work.

Patti J said...

Chris, you never cease to amaze me... Every day, there is a new vision of lovliness on the screen from you! I love coming to see what you have created. This card is no exception - it is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Karen Wilson said...

Wow Chris, this is just stunning. Absolutely beautiful. I've loved hopping around to see everyone's idea of the sketch. I love your little charm. Again, absolutely beautiful.

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Chris, this is just adorable sweetie!! I just love your coloring and you've done a perfect job with Mercy's sketch!! SO STUNNING my friend!! HUGS

Pam Varnell said...

This i so pretty Chris. Love your sewing and love that pretty butterfly charm. Gorgeous!! Hugs.

Amy Johnson said...

Oh, what a sweet card and image. And I love the charm and flower in the corner too! Great job as always!

dolcreations said...

Another beauty from you Chris! I love coming to see what you have done! It's the morning routine!
Christine

Nancy said...

You work well under pressure!! I love the Spellbinders lattice...it is so striking!! Great card this week, Chris!!

Kerri said...

What a great sketch, and your card is beautiful, Chris! I totally understand being scatter-brained this time of year! I'm right there with you, girl!!!

kris said...

Very darling Chris... love the watercoloring on this one... and the papers really bring the image out! BEAUTIFUL! hugs, Kris

Cheryl said...

Lovely card - great use of the sketch!

BTW - maybe it is just me but I ALWAYS have problems cutting and pasting in blogger. :(

Tracey said...

Gorgeous Chris! I just love that sweet image and your card is fabulous!! xx

Lelia Pierce said...

This is pretty awesome for a last minute card, Chris! Love the stamp too! :O) Big hugs!

Lelia

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, wonderful details, and beautiful coloring.

Harriet Skelly said...

Wow this is a last minute card??? It is awesome as always - love the sewing and all the details! I hope your day gets better for you!! Hugs, Harriet

America said...

WHAT A FABULOUS card- great details- and lovely colros.

stampinfrog said...

Oh Chris I just love this card! The image is so darling and beautifully colored...Fabulous papers and embellies!
Hugs,Connie

Riet said...

Ohh wowww Chris,what a beautiful card,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Totally stunning creation Chris that image is wonderful.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS take on Mercy's sketch, Chris! I love it!

Crystal said...

WOWZA Chris another stunning creation...this is gorgeous..LOVE your take on the challenge and that fab image!

Holly Young said...

yes, I hate when my day starts off like that. I can't imagine "quickly" creating a card this fantastic though! I love the sewing you did on it, and that little charm hanging from the pearl is adorable.

Grace said...

Oh Chris... I'm so sorry you've had such a rough day! I know how busy we all are and scatterbrained is the way I feel lately too! You amaze me that you got this one done so quickly! It's adorable as always, and I love the pearls and flower! Such perfect details you add every time! Hope it slows down for you soon! My day hasn't been much better! LOL! Hugs!

Christine said...

Such a beautiful card! I love that image and all your details!!!

I don't use blogger anymore to compose my posts. I've been telling people lately that they should try Live Writer. It's a free program from Microsoft and is so much easier to use. Your spacing and pictures are added where you want the and then DON'T MOVE! I've been using it for several months now and love it!!! You might want to give it a try. Just do a search on Windows Live Writer.

Blessings,
Christine

Cheryl said...

So very sweet and pretty,your colouring is just so beautiful!!! I hope the rest of the day gets better,it would have taken so long to do this post!!
Hugs xx

Danni said...

Wow, you are just so good! You know the sketch is just an extra challenge, you could've posted what you had made already. This is gorgeous...you really are so talented!

Kimberly S said...

You've colored that adorable image so soft and pretty! Just a gorgeous job. :)

LINDA said...

Such a gorgeous card.. Very lovely coloring..
Hugs, Linda

Angelwood said...

This is an adorable little angel. Love the soft colors you've used to color your image - she is precious! hugs, Angela

Jodie from Oz said...

Chris,
Gorgeous card, I love this sweet image and your card is fabulous. You're amazing to come up with this beauty in on such short notice. Simply stunning. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Maria Matter said...

So lovely Chris! This is a great sketch, can't wait to make a flutter with it! Your image is so sweet and that paper is divine! Love the little charm too, I never remember to use mine!
take care
Blessings, Maria

brenda said...

Hello Chris

What a beautiful image, lovely colours and layout.

Thank you for joining in my pealrs and swirls theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

peggysue said...

The pearls are lovely, but I particularly like the charm. Great card! Thanks for participating in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week!

Kristine said...

Oh, this is fabulous Chris!! I KNEW you would do an excellent job with this... you could be known as the Queen of BLING! LOVE IT!! *Ü*
Hugs!

Lacey Stephens said...

Stunning card!! I love just your coloring of my little Ansley!! I love all of the pearls and the great layout!! Big hugs to you!
~Lacey

Michelle said...

stunning card, Chris! Sorry I've been MIA - such a busy time and this year I decided to make and bake items for neighbors, friends and co-workers since we've officially been here for a little over a year. I mean it's our home and we need to treat it as such. Oh how I've missed chatting with you!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.