Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, December 21, 2009
Happy Monday Everyone!! Can't believe the weekend has flown by and this week it is Christmas. Yikes!!! I am still not ready but I am afraid Christmas will come whether I am ready or not. I am not sure if it is from stress or if I pulled a muscle in my neck and shoulder when reaching for something but now I can't move my right arm very well or turn my head to the right. Very painful and it is really throwing my equilibrium off. Makes you get a headache and feel nausea. It is amazing how important each and every part of your body is and you don't realize how important it is until you hurt it. I am so blessed to be healthy and have full function most of the time. Makes me appreciate those that don't.

Anywho...I will be sharing some creations with you this week but most of which I have already made. Phew! I am moving very slowly with my current issues in my back, shoulder and neck.

I was so excited to see my dear friend Pam aka Pam124 be honored at featured stamper this past Sunday. Congrats Pam! I wanted to case one of her creations all week and finally had the opportunity. It was hard to choose just one but in the end I chose this one: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...;ppuser=176085 I kept Pam's layout but changed some of my colors, added corners on the bottom and added the flower soft globe, I recently got from Our Daily Bread Designs. The background red is scored and the snow in the globe is created with liquid applique. I also incorporated the LSC251 silver and gold with all my silver baubles.

Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs: Worship the Lord
Paper: Dark red, Bitter Chocolate, white
Accessories: Flower Soft Globe display globe, copics, white satin ribbon, liquid applique, Lattice corner from Spellbinders, silver baubles
my blog: http://twinklesglow-glowbug.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! I hope you enjoyed today's creation as much as I enjoyed making it. I am loving these flowersoft globes!!

Challenges:
LSC251 silver and gold
FS149- Featured stamper Case of Pam124 at SC


While I will be back tomorrow, I would like to wish all my Bloggging friends a Very Merry Christmas just in case I don't have the opportunity later on this week. May the peace and joy of the season be with you this Christmas and into the new year!!!!! I have been blessed with so many wonderful friends here!!

hugs,
Chris

28 comments:

Holly Young said...

Wow Chris this is amazing! I love the pearls all around the globe! I hope you feel better soon, and I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

Tina said...

This is so lovely Chris. Full of Christmas cheer.

Desire Fourie said...

What a gorgeous Xmas creation. Also love the way you have composed the photo.
Hugs
Desire

dolcreations said...

Wow Wow Wow..you have created a beauty! I wish I was the one receiving this creation! I would hang in on the wall of fame!LOL
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas..take a deep breath and enjoy! I hope your neck feels better and you have a chance to enjoy your day a little!
Christine

Karen W said...

This is just beautiful!!! Happy holidays to you and your family also.

stampinfrog said...

This is so gorgeous! I hope you get to feeling better soon!
Have a very merry christmas and a blessed new year!
Hugs,Connie

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SO pretty! I have started to see these all over and LOVE them!!!!! What a gorgeous Christmas card!

Angelwood said...

Oh that is beautiful! I love the beads that you've added around the oval. Gorgeous! I may have to CASE this one from you. : o )

Hope you are feeling back to normal real soon! Take care of yourself. hugs, Angela

Maria Matter said...

This is a beautiful card Chris! I love the globe and the way you framed it with the silver baubles! Very elegant!

sorry to hear about your neck, now is not the time to be limited, is it? There is still so much to do!!! Praying peace, comfort & divine healing over you Chris!!!
Take care of yourself!
Blessings, Maria

RosesMarijke said...

This is so gorgeous!!

Blessings, Marijke (very cold and snowy weather in Holland)....

Sharon said...

A stunning card Chris. Wishing you and your family a wonderfully blessed Christmas from South Africa. Hugs Sharon

Elenkin said...

Великолепно!!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Chris,i love your image and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Melody said...

This is so BEAUTIFUL!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Chris! I sure hope you feel better for Christmas! Big hugs, dear friend, and Merry Christmas!

Shirley N said...

Just gorgeous, Chris. Such a beautiful scene you've created! Merry Christmas!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Oh my goodness, Chris! This is so breathtakingly beautiful!!! You are so talented.

Merry Christmas to you, too, and best wishes for many blessings in 2010!

Danni said...

Feel better and take care of you!!
Gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card and image! I love the extra snow and the globe too. I will def be looking into getting that.

Angela
Sew Many Cards

Vickie Kertz said...

This card is just striking!!!! The image and the way you put it make it perfect. Thanks for sharing. Have a great holiday.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Chris,
this card is absolutely beautifully crafted. I love the colours and the overall effect is so elegant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

cheryl said...

oh sweetie this is just stunning you are such an inspiration and want to wish you and your family a happy and safe xmas and a wonderful new year hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Stef H said...

oh i do hope your pain goes away quickly! and wow, wow, wow! now THAT'S a card. how do you get your crystal lacquer so clear??? and even? this is just gorgeous.

hugs my friend.

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh my this is brilliant I love the scene you created! Beth

Cheryl said...

This is absolutely amazing Chris,your colours and design are stunning and such a beautiful image for your flowersoft globe!!! I really need to get some of these globes....lol....I hope you get better soon and are able to enjoy Christmas pain free!! A very Merry Christmas to you and your family and a happy and healthy New Year!!
Hugs xx

Karen Arthur said...

Oh, what a beautiful card, the colors are so and card design is awesome.
I very Merry Christmas to you as well...
I wanted to let you know that I have some holiday blog candy, I would love to have you drop by and sign up.
Merry Christmas.
Hugs, Karen A

Michele Roos said...

Beautiful card Chris. Love the design you've used and the colours also. Hope you have lovely christmas and get loads of crafting goodies from Santa. Hugs Michele x

Lori said...

Beautiful and unique, Chris. Hoping you have a very merry Christmas with your family and friends!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.