Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Good Morning All!!! Today is Christmas Eve!!! Woo hoo and..... I am not ready! LOL! Oh well, I hope to be shortly. Just need to do all the wrapping.... This is the last card I am creating for Christmas! My husband and I got a gift card for his parents, so I wanted to make a nice card to hold it in so it looked like we put some thought into it.

I incorporated the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge sketch. Their challenge this week was to create a Christmas card with the sketch.

Due to lack of time, I am going to just make this a short post with the card ingredients.





Card Ingredients:
stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs: Peace and Joy (snowflakes, outside sentiment) Worship the Lord (Inside sentiment), and I Wait for the Lord (Candle image on the front of the card which is embossed in silver).
Paper: SU Bella Bleu, Night of Navy, Vanilla
Accessories ZVA Creative pearl flourishes and single line pearls, Labels 4 die from Spellbinders, Floral Bed Border Punch from Martha Stewart, Iron Works Cuttlebug folder (Flourish on the front), Martha Stewart corner Snowflake (smaller snowflakes), Martha Stewart snowflake, Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, silver embossing powder, star charm

I will be away for Christmas and will not be posting until next week.

May the Peace and Joy of the Christmas Message be with you this Christmas and throughout the New Year. May you enjoy time with family and friends!! Merry Christmas!

Blessings,
Chris

27 comments:

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Chris! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!! xx

Angelwood said...

Chris, another beautiful creation! So elegant with the navy colors and wreath image. Just beautiful! Holiday hugs to you and will visit you here next week! Enjoy your holiday with your family! Angela

Patti J said...

Beautiful card - love the Advent wreath and candles. Enjoy your visit with family! I will pray for wonderful times, and safe travels for you. Merry Christmas, my friend!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Chris,
This is beautiful. So elegant and perfect for the occasion.
Do have a very Happy Christmas with friends and family. Isn't it comforting to know in your heart the reall reason for the event we celebrate. The coming of our Lord Jesus. My husband always reminds the family that "Christmas is really all about Easter". How blessed we are.
May the Lord bless you.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Shirley N said...

Gorgeous card, Chris, they will love it! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

stampinfrog said...

Chris the card is gorgeous!
Wishing you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and NEW YEAR!
Hugs,Connie

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Merry Christmas to you, dear Chris! Thank you so much for your unfailing support of Stampin' Sisters in Christ. It means so much! Your card is absolutely beautiful... just like everything you create. It GLOWS with love.

Hugs,
Lisa

Karen W said...

Merry Christmas to you also and this is just stunning!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutley gorgeous, Chris!! You are a true inspiration and I thank you for sharing your wonderful work with all of us! May you and your family have a very Merry Christmas full of love and laughter! hugs!

Rosalee said...

Beautiful Card Chris. I just love evrything about it. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Very Beautiful card Chris, I am sure they will enjoy and treasure it. Holiday Blessings, Jane

Sandra H. said...

Merry Christmas Chris!!

Stef H said...

GOD bless you and keep you!

merry christmas and happy new year.

hugs,

Kristine said...

This is gorgeous!! MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours!!
Hugs,
~K

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful Chris. They will love it.. I think the colors are so pretty.. Have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy your family time.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones Chris.

HazelQ said...

Gorgeous card Chris! May you have a fabulous Christmas with your love ones.
Hugs
Hazel

Tina said...

Oh my gosh, this is stunning!
Merry Christmas!

Mary Lou said...

BEAUTIFUL Chris!!
Blessings
Mary Lou

Grace said...

Gorgeous Chris! I commented on this when you first posted! Blogger must have eaten it!!! I love that you made it a gift card holder! Love the punched edge and texture... everything is gorgeous as always!!!! Hugs and I hope your Christmas was wonderful!

Candace said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Chris!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, this is a beautiful Xmas card and such a great take on the sketch. Also wishing you a wonderful and happy 2010.
Hugs
Desire

Deborah Saaranen said...

Just gorgeous Chris! What a pretty design!

I hope that your Christmas was wonderful and wish you a blessed New Year!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Chris what a gorgeous card, so stylish and so beautifully done. I hope youve had a wonderful Xmas, see you soon, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Mina said...

Beautiful card Chris, love that rich blue...I hope you got ready in time and had a wonderful Christmas
Mina xxx

Maria Matter said...

oh wowza Chris, this is so beautiful, I love that image!!! This is a great holder!
I hope you had a lovely Christmas with your family and a relaxing break!!!
I so ready to get back to crafting and routine again! lol
take care hun!
blessings, Maria

Faith S. said...

Wow, Wow, WOW!! Another beautiful card, Chris!!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.