Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Sunday, December 6, 2009



Good Morning All!!! Today is Sunday and boy is it ever a winter wonderland here with snow covering the trees and ground. Just last week I was saying to Scott how hard is was to believe it was December with the mild temperatures and get into the Christmas mode. I know Christmas is not about the snow....but I just associate winter, snow, cold and Christmas together since that is all I have ever known. Well.....we got some snow and boy does it ever look beautiful!!!! Here are a few pictures.The nature around us is so beautiful!! Our own creations can never compare to the beauty of God's canvas!!!

Well anywho....with Christmas right around corner....I have been creating gift baskets for my family. On Tuesday, I shared a few creations I had made for a basket and had said I would continue adding on and sharing with you here. The creation below is a honey peanuts can I altered. My brother in law love Honey roasted peanuts so I decided to add it to my gift basket. I covered the can with SEI Bisette paper and added a sentiment from His Gift from Our Daily Bread Designs. The snowflakes are created using the Peace and Joy stampset from ODBD which are embossed in gold and cut out using the Spellbinders Create a Flake 1 die set. Just in case you missed the blog hop and my post sharing my other items for the basket, I have included the photos above. I have many more pieces to add so I will be sharing more in future posts.

Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs- Peace and Joy, His Gift
Paper: Gold Metallic, Very Vanilla, and SEI Bisette
Accessories: Create a Flake 1 Spellbinders, Pearl flourishes from ZVA Creative

I hope you have enjoyed today's post! Thanks so much for stopping by and for your inspirational comments. I really enjoy reading them!! Have a blessed weekend and see you at your blogs!

hugs and blessings,
Chris

38 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful Chris! Both the project and the snow. We got rain.

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Chris!
Your projects are so lovely.

That snow looks gorgeous. I wish we had snow at Christmas time.
In Australia our Christmas is in summer and it is very hot. God's creation is awesome. We have so much to be greatful for.
Hugs Marion

Christa said...

wow snow, it is always raining in the netherlands i cant remember wen we have here snow,,but your gifts are so beautiful,ilove them hugs christa

Darlene said...

STUNNING!! These are absolutely gorgeous Chris!! What wonderful gift ideas!

WOW ... you guys really did get some snow! I was watching the Pittsburgh game yesterday and it was snowing there too ... but here in NE Ohio it was cold but sunshining all day! Your photos are beautiful ... isn't a fresh fallen snow inspiring!! Have a great weekend!!

Vicki G said...

Oh my goodness Chris! These are absolutely Breathtaking. Everything you touch has such elegance!!! Love the Victorian look of your projects!

Vicki

Joey said...

Oh my Gosh Chris!!! WOWZER your gifts are truly amazing! fantastic detail and little treasures to keep forever, gorgeous. Those photos are beautiful thanks for sharing.Joey.xxx

Stef H said...

oh chris! your creations are gorgeous but i think the GOOD LORD outdid ya on this one! those pictures are fabulous! i love the can! it's stunning!

hugs,

Cheryl said...

Wowza Chris....LOL, I say that a lot when I comment here, but I can't help it....once again, your creations are just stunning! Whomever receives your gifts are so lucky!

And just look at that snow! Here in Central FL, we awoke to temps in the 30's with frost everywhere, but I grew up in Indiana/Michigan and miss this (along with the Fall changing of the leaves).....is that the front of your home? GORGEOUS!!!

Danielle said...

Your family sure get spoiled with your beautiful creations Chris - and this gift ensemble is no exception! And thanks for sharing the snow pictures - just gorgeous! We don't have any yet but I'm sure it's on its way!!
Hugs, Danielle

Andrea said...

hoi,
your boxes and tins looks very beautiful and outside too
we never had a white christmas, sometime it snows in januari, but there are years there was no snow at all, pitty, it looks like a fairytail if there is snow
hugs andrea

stampinfrog said...

So stunning Chris!
Hugs,Connie

Lori said...

Fabulous projects, Chris! Your pics of the snow are lovely. I always love the snow in Dec., Jan, and the beginning of Feb., then I'm done, it can end. Smiles-Lori

Jessica Diedrich said...

Your project is GORGEOUS! And, i have to say, as much as I dislike the snow, your photos are really beautiful!

Riet said...

Ohh wowww Chris,what a beautiful creations, i love the papers and colours.
So gorgeous details.

Hugs Riet.x

Sheryl Busse said...

Oh Chris, your gifts are absolutely beautiful. As are your snow pictures. I definatly have to study how you made your gifts so I can CASE them!

LINDA said...

Your creations are all so beautiful.. And i love the photoes too Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Shirley N said...

Your projects are so beautiful and all inspiring! And, being in Hawaii--I'm so jealous looking at your beautiful photos!!!

Stampin Mindy said...

What beautiful projects, and your snow is so lovely I hope we get some this year!

cheryl said...

OMG hun these are totally totally stunning you are so talented and those pictures are so beautiful love cheryl xxxxx

Crystal said...

WOW Chris this is SOOOOO beautiful!!! WOW girl you never seize to amaze me with your talent...LOVE your projects...and the snow looks beautiful!!!

Dawn B. said...

You have been busy.. Can I be your relative..hehe.. Great job Chris.. I so miss the snow.. We don't get much here.

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG - Chris - look at all this snow - yikes...that's what I lvoe about living in the south - LOL!!! I do love to look at it though :).

Your gift set is gorgeous - GF!!! Your BIL is gonna love it!!! Hugs ~S~

Spyder said...

Such amazing gifts you have been sooo busy! And all that snow looks lovely too!
(Lyn)

Carol L said...

A can of nuts never looked so good! This is so festive and beautiful! All the details are just amazing Chris! We got snow too, and it does really put one into the Christmas mode doesn't it?

Nannieflash said...

Wow Chris it looks as though Christmas has come early with you, that snow looks cold but so beautiful. And those goodies youve created for the family will be soon gone, they look scrummy. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Jeannie said...

The house looks nice Chrissie! When will we do Christmas there instead of by Mom and Dad? We had snow yesterday too -- in fact, it's still on the trees this morning (Monday). Gorgeous!! Love your gift ensemble too!

Jeannie

Risa said...

Wow....your Christmas projects are stunning Chris! The details and DP are fabulous!
I can't believe that you have this much snow already...wowzers! But I have to admit that the scene is beautiful!
hugs
Risa:)

Anonymous said...

Oh Chris!! What stunning projects hun!! You are ever so talented and what a beautiful and peaceful photo to share!! I just LOVE it!! It has snowed a bit here with a chance to get more tomorrow...but your view looks so much prettier than mine!! Thanks so much for sharing all you do...your love really shows well!! HUGS

Jeanette said...

Oh my gosh Chris! These are so beautiful. I love the soft Victorian feel you have achieved. LOVE them all!
Look at all your snow! We had a little yesterday but are due to have some more later this week!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Donna said...

Oh wow Chris what stunning creations, your candle is fabulous! I just wish I was looking out of your window right now and not my own lol. Thanks for sharing with us. Donna x

Allison Rankin said...

Oh wowsers...all these creamy vintage goodness makes me salivate...gorgeous!

Denise said...

WOW Chris, these creations are so pretty! Loving the snow pictures, can you send some to hawaii? LOL Have a great week.

Priscilla said...

Chris your talent is just amazing. I am so impressed with your quality of work not to mention the volume of projects you are able to create. You are truly the queen of crafts :) Your blog always is filled with tons of eye candy...such inspiration here. Thank you for being on the MM team...you are such a valued DT member :)
Priscilla

Tina said...

Good grief, this is such a wonderful gift set, perfect.

Nicola said...

Stunning creations Chris and what wonderful gifts your friends must receive from you.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Jodi said...

Your project is gorgeous as is these pictures of the snow! I love looking at the snow photos, it must be so beautiful to wake up to but surely hard to get out of bed since it's so cold! TFS!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Anonymous said...

So Elegant! Love your designs! Anyone would be beyond thrilled to get this under the tree!!

Kelley said...

So gorgeous..love all the gold! That candle is spectacular!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.