Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Sunday, March 15, 2009
I am sorry that I am posting so much later than I had originally planned. I had great intentions. I woke up this morning with a vengeance remembering that I was in charge of refreshements for our Church Sunday School Staff. I totally forgot!!! So guess what I did?..... I baked, baked, baked in quite a hurry. Our Church begins at 9:30 a.m. and I had to get the coffee etc going as well. That left me less than 3 hours to bake my chocolate cream pie, apple pie, and carrot cake as well as have dinner in the oven for when we came home. I did manage to get it made within a few seconds before running out the door but boy did the kitchen look like a cyclone had hit it and I wasn't able to get to my post as I had planned!!!! My husband graciously helped me clean it up before sitting down to lunch and now I have the minute, I needed earlier, to post.



I hope you all have been enjoying this week's ODBD celebration!! Congratulations Kelley on the store's one year anniversary. The store has so much more to offer than just these spectacular stamps. If you have a chance, you should stop here to see how it has expanded to include a greater selection of designer paper (SEI, Memory Box, Basic Grey), ornare paper piecing templates, shiimerz, and even glimmermist and flatback pearls.





I received some happy mail!!!! Angie, my design team sister, thoughtfully sent me this beautiful card!! Isn't it beautiful!!! Thanks Angie!!! Pop on over to see the gorgeous creations she and Sita made as the featured design team members for the day as part of the One Year Anniversary Celebration. Their creations are from two different ODBD sets. Sita and Angie are not only sweet but they are super talented!! You won't want to miss it!!! Besides, one of them has BLOG CANDY!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great design Chris! What a hectic day for you! Glad it wasnt me...that is usually when the baking goes belly up!

Zoe said...

Hello Chris, I love your card it is stunning and I love the Bird.
love
Zoe
xxxxx

Jacquel said...

This is really cute Chris! love that bird...tfs!!!

Janna said...

How pretty is this!!! That bird is beautiful and I love the papers and the flowers! So elegant!! Wow! You were a whirlwind! I can't believe all you accomplished in such a short amount of time!! Simply amazing!!!

smiles,
janna

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.