Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Wednesday, March 11, 2009



Today is Our Daily Bread's 2nd day of their Anniversary Celebrations. I will be posting omre information on these happenings after I share a card I made with one of their sets for three different challenges: Today's SC219, Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge to use embossing (SSNOTIME77) and the Divine Design Challenge (BVC09) hosted by Nancy Morgan and Angel Wilde on the 9th of every month. I used the verse from On Eagles Wings from Our Daily Bread Designs. The yummy paper is from SEI's Windsor line also available at ODBD. (Kelley has really expanded her product line. You may want to check it out.) The eagle was stamped in so saffron. The verse was embossed in chocolate chip over top of the image. I then sponged all the sides of the dp and image in chocolate chip. I made this for a friend that has been having a rough time lately.




CARD RECIPE


Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs- On Eagle's Wings


Paper: SEI-Windsor( availbable at Our Daily Bread designs, Chocolate Chip Textured CS, Gold Glossy paper


Accessories: JW button from Joanne's, American Craft Brown Glitter ribbon, gold cording, brown thread, sponge, sewing machine rounded corner punch




Now for what you have all been waiting for. BLOG CANDY!!! Our Daily Bread designs is giving away blog candy. There is two ways to win. First, Our Daily Bread Designs is giving away the set Fishers of Men at one of these three blogs: Nancy, Lorelie, or Holly. They will all show you some awesome projects and two of them will give you demonstrations on how to make their project. Their projects are all awesome so you won't want to miss out so hope on over to their blogs!!




The Bread Basket (AKA- design team) is also hosting a Scavenger Hunt. Want to win some great prizes!!! Here is how!! Search on the sidebars of the design team blogs for the items below. When you have found all the items, copy the list below and email the list with where them items are located (what dt blogs) to Judy (lidaroseroz@yahoo.com). All correct entrees will be put into a "bread basket" and 3 winners will be drawn on Friday the 13th!!! It could be your lucky day!! The Prizes and winner will be announced here.




Scavenger Hunt List (all the links to the DT blogs are on my sidebar)




a pink and green tree


a dancing giraffe


a Neopod


a foggy river


a playlist with Jesus Takes the Wheel


a snapdragon


a duck


a red flower


a lemonade stand


a stamping sponge




REMEMBER once you have found all the items, Email lidaroseroz@ yahoo.com with the answers by midnight CST March 12th.




Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comments!! Tomorrow I will be featuring one of the ODBD stampsets along with Angella. One of us will be giving away another stampset from Our Daily Bread Designs as blog candy so make sure to check in.






17 comments:

Kelley said...

Chris, fantastic card! Love those colors!!!

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Stunning Card!
Love the warmth it gives off. Great colors!

Smiles & Cheers,

Dorothy

Stef H said...

Lots of fun going on around here!!!

YOur card is breathtaking! It's soooo gorgeous. How do you get the mini picture of the sketch up there?

Anjou Krelovich said...

Chris, that card is gorgeous. I love the button on it! And the paper, and the eagle behind the verse. Everything is lovely!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

The sentiment is highlighted perfectly with this sketch and the gold metallic matting.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh wow girll this is stunning.

Ginny said...

simply stunning!!!

Jacquel said...

This is beautiful Chris! I love the sketch...not sure if I'm going to try it though--seems a bit difficult to me LOL! Nice colors...tfs!!!

Linda Carson said...

I'd give it a 10.....PERFECT!

stampinfrog said...

Gorgeous card! Your friend will love it.Fantastic papers and love the button!TFS
Hugs, Connie

Janna said...

Chris this is absolutely drop dead gorgeous! Nothing else to say! I love the gold that you used! Makes everything so rich and the subltely that it adds with that eagle is breathtaking! It really is a piece of art and should be framed!

Smiles,
janna

Carolyn King said...

wowie...that is one gorgeous card!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, is that ever gorgeous!! I love that large pearl and how you did the gold cord!

Kathy Jones said...

This is so elegant!! Love the pearl accent and the beautiful colours!!

Angella D. Crockett said...

You are the "Glamour Queen" when it comes to making cards!!! I have already deemed Angie the "Velvet Queen"...should we name all of the "bread-sticks"? But seriously, this card is one of my all time faves of yours....it is just......incredibly beautiful!!!!! Big hugs!!

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Completely GORGEOUS! Wow - this is sooooo elegant looking! Love that gold framing and the patterns!

Shirley said...

Very warm and lovely! I really like that beautiful button you used too!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.