Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our Daily Bread Designs is starting off their Anniversary week with a bang!!!! Make sure to visit two of my design team sisters Amy and Angel. Amy will show you how to make something with a scor pal and Angel wil demonstrate Shimmerz. These two gals are very talented so you won't want to miss it. One of them is also giving away blog candy, so you will have to go see who it is to win!! Want more chances to win?!!! Go to the ODBD blog for more details on a scavenger hunt!! Each day there will be more surprises so make sure to stop by and see what is happening at the various design team's blogs. Each day different designers will feature ODBD stamp sets.


In keeping with the Our Daily Bread Design's Kick off for their Anniversary week, I decided to make a card with one of my favorite sets: Sing to the Lord. I used today's color challenge of rose red, always artichoke and black. It paired perfectly with the yummy Porcelain Prints paper from Basic Grey that I received just yesterday from ODBD. I also used the Mojo 77 sketch, added a doodle on the sentiment for the OCCC challenge, and cut out my watercolored image (TLC207). I have never used always artichoke before. I love this color combination and I will use it again. Most of the materials in this card (DP, paper piercer and mat, Hero Arts Pink and White pearls, Pink Poinsettia Shimmerz, Basic Grey Paper Pad) are available at Our Daily Bread Designs!!! Kelley has greatly expanded her product line!!!!
CARD RECIPE
Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs Sing to the Lord, I am the Way
Paper: Porcelain Prints by Basic Grey now available at ODBD, Always Artichoke CS, Black CS, Certainly Celery textured CS, Watercolor paper
Accessories: Watercolor markers, Hero Arts pearls (also available at ODBD), Pink Poinsettia Shimmerz, JW Button, Black velvet ribbon, paper piercer, and paper piercer mat, nestabilities, white thread, sewing machine


I hope you enjoyed today's post. Thanks for stopping by and for your comments!!! Please make sure to stop by Angel, Amy, and ODBD's blog for more fun and prizes!!! I will keep you posted on the upcoming Our Daily Bread Design Events throughout this week!!

21 comments:

Stef H said...

Off to vist and this card is gorgeous!!! Love those flowers, that bird and I'm loving the black!

Michelle said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! Great colors & oh my, what a lot of cutting, lol!!

loretta said...

What a beautiful card, I love all the layers!

Michelle Forrest said...

Very beautiful card! Love it!

Angella D. Crockett said...

This is soooo gorgeous, Chris! Your details are always fantastic! Your creations are so yummy that they have to be studied, not just skimmed!!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So beautiful Chris and love the gorgeous paper and your stitching and piercing, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Ginny said...

this is ABSOLUTELY beautiful...LOVE that paper, the bird...everything!

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful, Chris!!! Love the colors and all the cut work and coloring!!!! Lovely card!!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Absolutely stunning! I love the bird image and the color combo. Looks great with this sketch.

Janna said...

wow, wow, wowee, wow, wow!! Completely blown away here! This is so stunning! I love your layout and the gorgeous combination of colors! That bird though is incredible! Your coloring is amazing and that little touch of gold is perfect!

Smiles,
janna

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

What a beauty.

Kelley said...

your colors are so pretty! So are those flowers! Nice job!!

LINDA said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love It!!
Hugs Linda

Anjou Krelovich said...

Stunning!!!

Kim P said...

I have always loved this bird! Nice use with the Easter greeting!

Kathy Jones said...

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the soft colours, beautifully coloured bird and that velvet ribbon is perfect!!! Love it!!!

Lacey Stephens said...

This is an absolutely stunning card!! Gorgeous!!
~Lacey
www.handstampedbylacey.typepad.com

Amanda said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image with the colors you chose. Very nice.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Wow, this entire card is soooo gorgeous! You are da-bomb!

Shirley said...

Oh this makes me think of Spring! Love those blossoms and what a beautifully done card!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.