Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, March 9, 2009



Happy Monday!!! I hope everyone had a good weekend. It was warm here which was a very nice break from the cold. Yesterday the rain began and it looks like rain for the next few days as well. Oh I am so looking forward to the sunshine!




Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised to see that the featured stamper for the week on Splitcoast is none other than my dear friend and design team sister Judy!!! Yeah Judy! Congratulations!! You so deserve it!! Of course I had to take this opportunity and case one of her cards. She is such a sweetheart and so talented too!!! One of Judy's favorite colors is pink so I chose one of her pink cards to case. I kept her layout. I changed the stamps from Pocket Silhouettes to You are the Potter from Our Daily Bread Designs . I also added dry embossing, distressing, buttons, and changed my sewing, sentiment, and ribbon treatment. I macramed the craft hemp to keep with a more Southwestern feel. I also added a doodle flourish to meet the challenge of the OCCC challenge for this week.




My second project was for today's technique lover's challenge and the OCCC challenge for this week. I have never made a treat purse before. It was a lot of fun and I had the opportunity to use my brand new Parisian Breeze paper. I love this paper and I can see this being one of the papers I want to hoard. I also incorporated a doodle using Blue awning chipboard. The flowers are punched out using the Boho Blossom punch. I punched out the butterfly from some Baja Breeze DP. I plan on sending this cute little purse to a dear friend that has been struggling a little lately. Since she is diabetic and a stampaholic I thought I would send her some yummy ribbon, brads, buttons, prima, eyelet, and etc. I hope it brings a smile!




Card Recipe




Stamps: You are the Potter, Flourishes from Our Daily Bread Designs


Paper: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, and Chocolate Chip


Accessories: craft hemp, textile embossing folder, pearls, buttons, brown ribbon, felt flower fusion, word window punch, Wright lace, brown thread




Treat Purse Recipe


Stamps: Yummy


Paper Parisian Breeze DP from SU, Baja Breeze


Accessories, Textile embossing folder, American Crafts ribbon, Blue Awning Chipboard, Boho Blossom Punch, Pearls






Tomorrow marks the beginning of some real fun for Our Daily Bread Designs. Next week Our Daily Bread Designs is celebrating their one year anniversary. Each day one of the design team members will be featuring several of the stampsets now available at Our Daily Bread Designs. Kelley, the owner of Our Daily Bread Designs has several sets to offer as blog candy. To find the blog candy you must visit different blogs of the design team. The Our Daily Bread Blog will also have several fun challenges beginning tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a scavenger hunt. What fun!! You won't want to miss it. I will update you each day on the happenings.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comments are truly appreciated!!

12 comments:

Danielle said...

What a gorgeous card Chris! I love those clay pot stamps from ODBD. Your treat bag project is fab too. Wonderful work.
Hugs, Danielle

Jacquel said...

Wow! You've been busy Chris!! such lovely creations you made....the colors rock together! tfs!!!

Anonymous said...

So love the pot card Chris. The hint of green was just perfect to set the card off!

Ginny said...

the textures on the card look wonderful as does the whole treat bag but I especially like the lusious ribbon..tfs :0)

Unknown said...

love the bag Chris, It's beautiful

Helen said...

I love the bag - it's really beautiful!

Michelle Forrest said...

these are both fantastic Chris. I really love the ODBD image and you may just push me over the edge to break down and buy some. Girl, you are so amazingly talented!

Stef H said...

WOW! I mean, like, WOW! These are gorgeous! I love your work. It's so elegant, classy, chic all rolled into one! It's wonderful "eye candy".

Cheryl Walker said...

I love the card, and your bag Chris!!!Great job on the challenge hun, I wish I could have joined in, but couldnt get the darn inside to be done right, the measurements didnt make sense, either that or I dont get the inside of this..LOL Anyways have a wonderful day hun!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Kelley said...

Chris, I love the distressed look of this card! Very, very cool!

LINDA said...

WOW!!! These are both Fantastic..
Hugs, Linda

Janna said...

Two more absolutely gorgeous creations!! Amazing!! I love the worn look to the first card that you achieved I can't believe you macramed that twine! Unbelieveable and you did such a great job on that little purse! Love the colors and the beautiful filligree!

Smiles,
janna

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.