Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Hello Friends!!! Happy New Year!!! May God bless you throughout the coming year!!!!  I so appreciated all of you, my blogging friends and the support you have shown me over the past year!!  I look forward to seeing all your new creations in the new year as well!!

Today I am popping in to share the New Release at Our Daily Bread Designs!! Kelley has a lot of fun and beautiful new sets being released today.  The team will have lots of inspiration for you and there are prizes so you will want to hop to each team members blogs.

Three winners will be randomly chosen from the comments left on the designers blogs to receive a $25 Gift Certificat to the ODBD Store, to be used toward the purchase of ODBD stamps.  You have until January 2, 2014 at 9:00 pm EST to make your comments!  The winners will be posted on the ODBD Blog on January 3rd, so be sure to check back there to see if you won.

Here are a few projects I created:

The first is a card I created with the Lavender, Joy in a Jar cut out with the ODBD Antique Labels and borders dies, Ornate Border Sentiments, and Decorative Corners dies.

The edge is embossed with silver embossing powder.  The lavender is masked and stamped four times to create a field of lavender and cut with copics.  The image panel is also dry embossed with a provocraft foliage embossing folder that has embossing only one side.  The borders along on the bottom is created with the Antique Labels and Borders dies and the Spellbinders Floral Doily Accents.


This is a matching gift set I created.  The box is custom made with my own design and no template or tutorials.  It uses the Apothecary Bottles stamps, Lavender, Ornate Border sentiments, custom made ODBD Apothecary Bottles dies , Antique Labels dies (which is custom made to match both Joy in a Joy and Lavender) and Ornate Borders and Flowers dies.




Here is a single picture of the mini card and tag I showed as a sneak peek using the Lavender stamp set. For more details, click here.




Here is a photo of the new release sets and dies used as well as customized die to match the Lavender stamp set:





Here is another sneak peak I shared with the Jar Fillers, the Canning Jars, and the Canning Jar dies.  For more details, visit this post.






Thanks for stopping by!! For more inspiration please visit the ODBD blog here and my design team sisters below:


Be sure to check out the ODBD Blog to see much more, and please stop by my DT Sisters for more inspiration! 

Grace, Chris, Cathy, Sandee, Dawn, Lori, Julie, Wanda, Lisa, Angie, Audrey


Grace * Chris Cathy * Sandee * Dawn * Lori Julie * Sabrina * Wanda Lisa * Angie * Audrey


 Thanks so much for stopping by!  I love knowing you were here!  

Blessings,



47 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Hello!! All of your projects are amazing! I love them all but the lavender with the corner die is my fave! Happy New Year, sweet friend!!! May the Lord bless you and your family abundantly this year! Lv u! Mwaaah!!

Becky said...

WOW Chris...thse are all over the top gorgeous! I will be ordering these for my own collection, of course I'll have to pace myself, lol!

Tina DeLong AKA GardenDiva said...

Happy New Year Chris. LOVE these new stamps and dies. Have ordered them and will be happy to start playing once they arrive!!!

Blessings........

Grace said...

Chris once again you have gone WAY over the top! What a gorgeous gift set!!! Love the box and tags, tiny shaped card and the canning jar but my most favorite is the lavender on white with the gorgeous corner die!!! That just totally ROCKS!!! Praying for safety today as you travel!!! TTYS!

hugs,
Grace

Audrey Hiltke said...

Chris - these are all so amazing and beautiful. Your gift set is WONDERFUL and oh so creative, and I love the Candy Cane Christmas card just as much!! You are such a blessing my friend - hope you enjoy this great New Year!!
Hugs!

Cathymac said...

Your designs and creativity always shine throughout at every release, Chris! These projects are gorgeous! Love the lavender gift set…the box you made is so beautiful! I also love what you did with the Decorative Corner on the first card! Hope you and your family have a blessed New Year's Day!

Becky said...

These are gorgeous. As always :).
Have a wonderful new year.

Sue D said...

Gorgeous lavender gift set and cute Christmas card with the candy cane filled jar.

Tam said...

Oh my word I am blown away. I so love love love the top card. It is stunning. And my your creativity is awesome. Nice gift set. I am glad I found your blog. TFS

Debby said...

How beautiful.

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness - what a beautiful gift set - my creative juices are waking up! TFS

Unknown said...

I really like the lavender stamp. Lavender brings back fond memories of my Grandmother. Thanks for sharing!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So lovely, Chris! The colors and layouts are all wonderful. Your little gift set is just beautiful. Happy New Year!

Lucy E. said...

That is such a lovely set! Your box is awesome!

Sandra H said...

Once again Chris you have created an absolutely stunning card truly beautiful x

Donna Whitten said...

As usual, I love all of your projects! I really like this new release!

Wanda Cullen said...

Stunning creations! You totally rocked the new release! Especially love that field of lavender card! Thank you for the warm welcome and happy new year to you and your family!

Kathy said...

Wow, Chris, your creations are always beautiful, but your gift set is just stunning! How beautiful and creative! I pray that you and your family are doing well and you have a blessed 2014! Blessings! Kathy

Unknown said...

I love the Thinking of You card. The field of Lavender is a very calming scene and the lace corner adds to the feeling of friendship portrayed. Love it and thanks for sharing!

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty stamping of the lavender and the corner treatment to off set it! Your box is so lovely and elegant!!!

Dawn said...

sigh...Chris, your first lavender card is just gorgeous!! and a beautiful gift set too! love the candy cane filler, so cute!

Brenda in IN said...

I'm in love with the box you made. I could never make anything without a template! Love the lavender and that lavender lace is beautiful.

JoAnn said...

Wow, what gorgeous projects. I love the first card with all the pretty details. Your box is amazing. TFS
Happy New Year.

Unknown said...

Hi. Your card is beautiful. So much done. The lavendar gift accessories are just lovely also. So creative. This is the best sets I think. The jar of candy is too cute. What is it about jars?? (-: Thank you for sharing beautiful and fun.

CherylQuilts said...

Chris!! These are all absolutely stunning! I just love the first card with the lovely die that is so elegant. And the gift set…well, that is jar-dropping! I am always thrilled to see your beautiful creativity…a real gift from the Lord! Happy New Year, my sweet and precious friend…with hugs!

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous creations. These are stunning. The first card is my favorite. I love the color purple.you are so creative.

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful projects incorporating the new stamps and dies! Love your Thinking of You card, so pretty!

Antonella said...

Wow! These are so beautiful! I absolutely love the corner die on your first card and your mini card is stunning!
Hugs, Antonella :-)

Susan Fitzpatrick said...

I love the lavender set, your cards are wonderful!

Christine said...

Your cards and tags are gorgeous! Magnificent new stamps!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Chris,my friend, I wish you and your family a very "Happy New Year", may God bless you richly! Chris your projects for this release are absolutely breathtaking. Love all of them and each and every one is so creative....love it! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Jo4Him said...

WOW, what lovely projects. Thanks for sharing

Donna said...

Love the Christmas card beautiful colors!

Gretchen Wilson said...

Chris these are amazing projects, I love the new set and they can be us for so many occasions. What a way to start 2014 off. Wonderful designing on your part and the colors are beautiful.\
Happy New Year Chris.

Linda Carson said...

Love your elegant gift set w/such soft details! The lavender and white is such a gorgeous combo and the textures add the perfect touch! Can you tell I really like them all?

SarahGeorge said...

Truly Awesome!! Loved the box you've created! What a wonderful gift set your creations make! Happy to visit you from ODBD blog dear Chris. All your other creations are so...pretty as well :). Wish you too a very Happy New Year :)

morningDove said...

wow! what a beautiful box of goodness to refresh a weary woman's soul and lift her spirits.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards as always.Awesome projects! Happy New Year!
~Leanne S

Donna Oates said...

Beautiful projects and the new dies for the canning and apothecary bottles are really stunning the way you used them.

April said...

Wonderful projects! Great job on them all. Love the sets!

Caryn S said...

What an amazing set of projects. Really pretty gift sets. Love the Christmas card at the end of the post.

Joyce B said...

Chris, beautiful gift presentations. You do awesome and beautiful work.
Happy New Year!

Rose said...

Very pretty cards and projects. The lavender sprigs are my favorite stamps in this release, amd I love the way you have used them.

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh Chris! How beautiful!!! Your first card is so gorgeous! Love how you used the corner die! And your gift set is incredible!!! LOVE it! I also really love your Christmas card! So cute!!!

Sherry said...

love, love, love your projects and cards, especially the ones with the lavender sprigs!!

Saints Rule! said...

Both are amazing Chris but I must admit that first one with the luscious corner die just stole my heart!

Greta said...

Beautiful projects with the new products! I absolutely love your first card--stunning work, Chris!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.