Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Happy Tuesday Everyone!! 

Two days in a row of posting...Woohoo!!

Today I am popping in to share this week's Shining the Light challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs.

This week's challenge is to create a card or project using Red, Pink and White.

Here is a second photo showing the tag being pulled out:


The sentiment on the tag says:
Loved you yesterday 
Love you still
 Always Have
 Always Will

Card Recipe:
ODBD sneak peek stamps: Love You Bunches, Heart and Soul, Clean Heart
ODBD sneak peek dies: Ornate Hearts, Beautiful Borders
Paper: Echo Park
Spellbinders Dies: Labels One, Decorative Labels one

For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters:

To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here.  You have until February 2  to join us.   For this challenge you may use any stamps but it you have any Our Daily Bread Designs stamps we would love to see you use them. If you participate, you have a  chance to win the $15 certificate toward ODBD stamps or to be Spotlighted for the Shining the Light Award (The Shining the Light Award is only for those who use ODBD stamps). We would love to see your creations.

While these stamps are a sneak peek they are available as a Preorder now!!!

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you were inspired in some way by my creation.  Have a blessed day!!!

blessings,

19 comments:

Alshandra said...

Such a stunning card Chris! I love all the dies you've used and that tag is just gorgeous! Beautiful card! Elizabeth

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris! This card takes my breath away! It's a stunning creation using these GORGEOUS new stamps and dies! How you've layered all these delightful elements is true artistry, and it is wonderful just to look at all the beautiful details! I love it, precious friend! And I especially love the pull-out sentiment about love! Warm hugs!!

Sandra H said...

Oh so beautiful and so so elegantly presented

Robin Clendenning said...

I love this card. It so reminds me of a romantic pillow! Love all the die cuts and the pretty red BG paper!! It is such a romantic Valentines card!!

Amy Johnson said...

So gorgeous and romantic!

Anonymous said...

Knock out card Chris!!! WOW!!! So gorgeous! Love it!!

DebR said...

This is stunning! So beautiful....

Nicki Olsen said...

Gorgeous Mom!! I love the frilly, feminine look the dies add to the card, the colors, and your bow!! Beautiful!!Love you!!
Hugs,
Nicki

Jennipher said...

Absolutely exquisite creation Chris! Superb in every way.

Linda Carson said...

Wow Chris! This is the perfect Valentine's card! Love the design w/the tag, the ribbons and pearl! Quite exquisite!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, just love the layering of the dies!!

Becky said...

wow..This is gorgeous Chris! I just love the heart dies and love that little tag.

DJ Rants said...

Oh Chris, this is absolutely sumptuous!! Amazing layers, so gorgeous, the dies are out of this world and I love the fabulous tag!! Blessings!!

Anonymous said...

Wow this card is stunning!! I love the Red and pink together... The hearts are gorgeous and I love the ribbon!! Love you!!
Hugs,
Meghan

Diana Nguyen said...

Love your layers and your sewing! And I think the tag behind the heart is just brilliant! Beautiful!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chris I have been having a look at all the wonderful creations you have made, I am back to blogging after a little break so trying to catch up on my favourite blogs, this as all the others, is beautiful, amazing design work, just awesome.
hugs
lorraine x

Greta said...

Love this week's challenge & your card is one of my favorites, Chris--stunning creation!

Dorothy S said...

You have such gorgeous cards, and this is one of them! Thanks for inspiring, and thanks for all of your comments.

Anonymous said...

Amazing Mom,
I love the red and white!! The borders are awesome and I love the tag!!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meghan

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.