Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Friday, January 31, 2014


Happy Friday all!! Are you ready for the weekend?!  I sure am...no work until Tuesday...now Lord willing I have some time to get something done around the house and stamp!!!


I was so honored and excited to be asked guest designer for this week's queen of the day STAMPERROBIN!! I adore my dt sister Robin and love how she is not only talented but that she is such an encourager!! She is such a sweet heart!!

While her gallery is full of inspiration and eye candy!! I chose this card as my inspiration keeping similar colors and using flowers but creating my own and arranging my foliage differently.

This card is created using the sneak peeks of the new release Ornate Hearts dies from Our Daily Bread Designs and the stamp sets Flourished Hearts and Bless your Heart to be released tomorrow, Saturday, Feb 1. The foliage (leaves, flourishes) are created with Our Daily Bread Designs Fancy Foliage dies. I used embossing folders (leaf folder from Darice) and corrugated cardboard for texture.

I chose to frame this verse since Robin not only likes to share her love of stamping but her faith as well.

Congrats Robin!! HUGS!!


 The card I made is a sneak peek of some beautiful new heart stamps, dies, and sentiments being released by Our Daily Bread Designs on February 1st. These stamp sets are perfect for Valentines, encouragement, wedding cards, or just to express your love any time of the year.  The best news is they are available now in the Our Daily Bread Designs Store as a Pre-Order!



Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope to see you for the gorgeous release tomorrow at ODBD!!


Have a great weekend!!


blessings and hugs,




5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow this is pretty awesome!! x

Deb said...

Absolutely stunning Chris! LOve those dies!
Have a great weekend, Debxx

Greta said...

Oh my goodness, Chris! My jaw dropped when I saw this gorgeous card! Looks like I'll be "needing" to place an order at ODBD!

Stef H said...

absolutely gorgeous! bet you know who this is now? LOL. hey stranger! hope all is well and the snow is keeping away from you. we've had snow forever (so it seems - tho it's actually been every other day). i've had bronchitis since before xmas which then turned to walking pneumonia. i'm better now tho still coughing. this winter has not been helping at all - especially having to walk the dog 2x a day!!!

otherwise, all else is good. always nice to see you.

big hugs :)

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, so love the framing of the heart with the flower arrangement and the verse fits perfectly in the heart!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.